It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Hm :-( Hopefully nothing serious. I feel horrible saying "I hope it's allergies", but... it would be better than a cold, for sure.... I hope it passes, right away! In any case, I'm **Standing by with matches** ):-|
I'm good. But... I can't stop playing with my hair. I got it cut yesterday, and it feels really nice. I think I'm developing a hair-feeling addiction. Is it serious, doc? ,',':-|
Hum... I dunno... as far as I know, I'm not allergic to anything... **touch wood** (do supersticious people also touch wood in your countries ?...) :) ((i'm not really supersticious but we always say that all the same :-p))
Ho, nice... you should go and get your hair cut more often then !! ;-p
*hugs and waves for almost everyone*

*healing hugs for owl and super*

*happy birthday hugs for Agent*
Post edited January 05, 2016 by moonshineshadow
NoNewTaleToTell: Aw man, do you have some kind of hair cut fairy that visits you when you sleep?
n__n
Nah, just didn't remember that I got it cut yesterday. I'm not used to waking up with this hair. It's always a bit shocking when I wake up the next morning after a cut, but in a good way :-)
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves for almost everyone*

*healing hugs for owl and super*

Good morning Moon !!
**Big hugs with no coffee**
How are you doing ??
Empress_Owl: Hum... I dunno... as far as I know, I'm not allergic to anything... **touch wood** (do supersticious people also touch wood in your countries ?...) :) ((i'm not really supersticious but we always say that all the same :-p))
Ho, nice... you should go and get your hair cut more often then !! ;-p
Yeah, we do :-D We usually "knock on wood" actually. There is even an awesome song about it ;-)
If I did that, it would get too short ):-|
AgentBirdnest: (Oops... I missed your post :-|)
Aw... Sorry to hear that, Sup :-( ... but on the plus side, it means you get to be part of the Headache Club, and you get this kickass badge made by Owl :-)
I really hope the pain will leave you alone. What kind of natural things help your headache?

Huh... Once again I'm reminded that I need to go back to Risen. *puts the Risen icon on my desktop a little higher*
Good Morning and Happy Birthday! :) (thanks Moon for reminding me)
Thanks for the badge! ... maybe it has healing powers... better keep it close just in case ;)
In way of natural things - fresh air and a nice little walk were what I could think of. The next thing came to mind was coffee or tea... but those having caffeine might also have the opposite effect ...
AgentBirdnest:
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸♬ ♪
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
♪ ¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸♬

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AGENT !!!!
moonshineshadow: *healing hugs for owl and super*
Empress_Owl: Good morning Moon !!
**Big hugs with no coffee**
How are you doing ??
Doing ok, things could be better and would even be fantastic if there were still holidays *sigh* It always takes a few days for me to really get back into work :D
*get well hugs*
moonshineshadow: Doing ok, things could be better and would even be fantastic if there were still holidays *sigh* It always takes a few days for me to really get back into work :D
*get well hugs*
**welcome to the club, it's exactly the same for me, sympathizing hug**
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGENT !
*big birthday hug*
Post edited January 05, 2016 by ElTerprise
Happy Birthday, Agent!

I would sing you a song, but I'm afraid everyone would run away screaming.
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves for almost everyone*
[...]
I think I just exploded @__@

*Ridiculously big thank you hug* as I continue trying to collect pieces of my brain from a ninja-bombardment ',',',',:-O
Yezemin: Happy Birthday, Agent!

You already saw what happened to me WITHOUT the singing, and I'm just lurking in the shadows.
Happy birthday, whoever y'are.
superstande: Good Morning and Happy Birthday! :) (thanks Moon for reminding me)
Thanks for the badge! ... maybe it has healing powers... better keep it close just in case ;)
In way of natural things - fresh air and a nice little walk were what I could think of. The next thing came to mind was coffee or tea... but those having caffeine might also have the opposite effect ...
Ho thank you, Sup!! :">
Well, smiling and laughing is good medicine, and Owl's badges always make me smile, so I guess it really does have some healing power :-)
Empress_Owl: ¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸♬ ♪
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
♪ ¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸♬

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AGENT !!!!
**Crushing you** >__<
Thank you, Owl :")
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGENT !
*big birthday hug*
*Extra massive thank you hug* !! And good morning!
How's it going?
Yezemin: Happy Birthday, Agent!

Haha... Thank you, Yez! :-)
That's okay. I accept songs, dances, hugs, or waffles. You can pick whichever you like ;-)
Post edited January 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Haha... Thank you, Yez! :-)
That's okay. I accept songs, dances, hugs, or waffles. You can pick whichever you like ;-)
Will you accept puzzles?