It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Please check your PMs when you got a moment...

Warm and sunny? It's cold and dark here in Louisiana, and I'm about to have to take two dogs for their morning walk! I think this photo sums up my excitement level http://www.theraveneffect.com/media/images/promo/wcw/wcwpromo7.jpg
I give you hugs!
zeogold: It's a game, if that's any help to you.
Guess away. There's no limits.
A very big help, yes... Well, my first thought when hearing a "cold foreign world" was Syberia. But the other clues don't really fit too much.
The chief? Hm... Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? :-p

*continuing to think on this one*
zeogold: It's a game, if that's any help to you.
Guess away. There's no limits.
AgentBirdnest: A very big help, yes... Well, my first thought when hearing a "cold foreign world" was Syberia.
You're not quite there, but you're on the right track.
NoNewTaleToTell: Please check your PMs when you got a moment...

Warm and sunny? It's cold and dark here in Louisiana, and I'm about to have to take two dogs for their morning walk! I think this photo sums up my excitement level http://www.theraveneffect.com/media/images/promo/wcw/wcwpromo7.jpg
Ho thank you!! :-D

And not warm and sunny at the moment of course. It's dark, yes :-p But the days have been warm and sunny lately.
I need to hug someone really badly.WHere's the usual suspects when I need them?
l0rdtr3k: I need to hug someone really badly.WHere's the usual suspects when I need them?
*volunteers to be hugged*
AgentBirdnest: 'Course... But I did just receive a big bag of Reese's Pieces. I'm set for a few hours :-p
That's good :D
cool, took some medicine, aired the apartment, drank good green tea and... the pain is gone... for now at least. What a huge relief.
l0rdtr3k: *gently cuddles Fearful*
*hug* How are you doing?

AgentBirdnest: Wow :-O I hope everyone/thing is okay. And no, I don't believe that ;-p
(Meanwhile, it remains warm and sunny in the deserts of Utah 9__9)

*extra-massive thank you hug*
So many naughty (lovely) people here. I think I just achieved a permanent smile :-)™
But ... but ... it's true! I saw them do it. There are videos of it on facebook. There are actually people crazy enough to put on their skates and go gliding over the streets. There's a 5 cm layer of ice on 'em. :P

Good to hear you're happy, I hope the rest of your day will be equally awesome. :D *hugs*
Oh, here we go, check out this page to see them crazy Dutchies ice skating over the streets. The text is in Dutch but it's mainly about the videos on the page anyway.
FearfulSymmetry: But ... but ... it's true! I saw them do it. There are videos of it on facebook. There are actually people crazy enough to put on their skates and go gliding over the streets. There's a 5 cm layer of ice on 'em. :P

Good to hear you're happy, I hope the rest of your day will be equally awesome. :D *hugs*
Alright, fine, I trust you ;-p That is absolutely wild, though! I used to live in a much colder and more snowy area. We did get about 1.5m of snow one year, and school had to be cancelled (\o/) but it was never icy enough to actually skate on the roads. I'm both happy and sad that I don't see so much snow these days :-p

I can't imagine the awesomeness level getting any lower today... I'm 64% sure that I'm dreaming o__o
FearfulSymmetry: Oh, here we go, check out this page to see them crazy Dutchies ice skating over the streets. The text is in Dutch but it's mainly about the videos on the page anyway.
Bizarre!! ô__ô Looks like fun, except for the whole "not being able to go anywhere" thing of course :-p
Post edited January 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
FearfulSymmetry: Oh, here we go, check out this page to see them crazy Dutchies ice skating over the streets. The text is in Dutch but it's mainly about the videos on the page anyway.
:-O ..........

Good noon, Fearful !!! I hope you aren't completely frozen yet... brrrrr !!! >___<
**Big warming hug**
and I'm back, and only half frozen! In other news, we adopted a semi-stray cat a few days ago. It's already gotten used to living inside, (generally) plays well with the dogs (who have been more than patient with her) and all that jazz. But I can't miss this opportunity to bellyache over it trying to use my leg as a scratching post earlier! Golly gee wiz cat, my leg still hurts!
Cool :)
How cold is in the Netherlands?
AgentBirdnest: Alright, fine, I trust you ;-p That is absolutely wild, though! I used to live in a much colder and more snowy area. We did get about 1.5m of snow one year, and school had to be cancelled (\o/) but it was never icy enough to actually skate on the roads. I'm both happy and sad that I don't see so much snow these days :-p

I can't imagine the awesomeness level getting any lower today... I'm 64% sure that I'm dreaming o__o
Bizarre!! ô__ô Looks like fun, except for the whole "not being able to go anywhere" thing of course :-p
I know! And the bizarre thing is, it's only the three northern provinces! The south of the country is completely fine, it's actually decently warm there for the time of year. And here 'up north' all institutions have been closed down, there are no buses, no trains ... it's really weird. I've had the lots of snow occasionally as well, but I've never seen this much ice before. :P

Haha, that's great! Keep it up! :D

Yeah, since I don't have any ice skates, I've decided to just stay inside today. :P

Empress_Owl: :-O ..........

Good noon, Fearful !!! I hope you aren't completely frozen yet... brrrrr !!! >___<
**Big warming hug**
Hi Owl. Are you doing okay?

It's all right, I'm staying inside. Although I haven't had warm feet in three days. :P *mega thank you hug*