It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Sorry to hear about your missed visit and the nasty weather, we had a bit of that last week which fortunately melted fairly quickly.
What is that doing to your poor trees? It was very windy here so they shook off the ice before it did much damage.
Well, I can only properly observe one tree from my window (I haven't ventured outside yet) but that one looks okay. There's quite a lot of wind here as well, so that might be helping.

How are you doing? :)

ElTerprise: Thanks...i hope for the best. Oh yes it was really damn cold - especially when we returned from holiday on saturday.

That's mostly good i guess. I remember that some years ago my computer got damaged by such issues....

Well that certainly helps. Of course :).
Brrrrr ... I'm already wearing my warmest clothes. :P

Yep, that's not a very nice thought. :P I always get pretty concerned about thunderstorms and lightning. Lightning actually killed off my previous dvd player ...
PalioDeMonte: Good afternoon, and Happy Birthday to my favorite Agent! *hugs and waves*

I just watched a documentary about your work yesterday evening and must say that I'm really impressed ;) But I hope that you can enjoy taking a day off from saving the world today!
AgentBirdnest: n__n... Haven't seen that one yet, but it looks like fun. Maybe I can get a discount if I show them my Agent badge :-)

And thank you, Palio! Very much! *Big return hug* :-)
It was awesome. One of the most entertaining movies of last year, imho! Go, grab your discount!!! :D
FearfulSymmetry: Brrrrr ... I'm already wearing my warmest clothes. :P

Yep, that's not a very nice thought. :P I always get pretty concerned about thunderstorms and lightning. Lightning actually killed off my previous dvd player ...
Guess what i'm doing :P

Not really but that computer needed to be replaced anyway so it wasn't that bad. That's bad too....
America has awoken and hit me with a second wave ,','',',','',',):-|
akhliber: Good morning, folks! Happy birthday, Agent!

I hope you all have a lovely day! Not quite awake yet, gonna work on that a bit more... :)
*Big thank you hug with some caffeinated peanut butter*
EndreWhiteMane: Happy Birthday ........ZZzzzzz Um, gurk, ah right....Happy Birthday Agent! :-)
*Big hug with some caffeinated pizza* :-p

*nonstop smiling, without being able to say much at the moment* :-)
PalioDeMonte: It was awesome. One of the most entertaining movies of last year, imho! Go, grab your discount!!! :D
Cool. I unfortunately missed that one in cinema but it seems like a good idea to rent or buy it then :)
EndreWhiteMane: Happy Birthday ........ZZzzzzz Um, gurk, ah right....Happy Birthday Agent! :-)
We must celebrate with bird seed and peanut butter.

ElTerprise: Hello :)
What's a roscón? Looks tasty :)
Is what's shown in the picture.
Traditional pastry for the day of the magi.
I like mine with chocolate filling, but that's relatively new, as in 40~50 years new.
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry to hear about your missed visit and the nasty weather, we had a bit of that last week which fortunately melted fairly quickly.
What is that doing to your poor trees? It was very windy here so they shook off the ice before it did much damage.
FearfulSymmetry: Well, I can only properly observe one tree from my window (I haven't ventured outside yet) but that one looks okay. There's quite a lot of wind here as well, so that might be helping.

How are you doing? :)

ElTerprise: Thanks...i hope for the best. Oh yes it was really damn cold - especially when we returned from holiday on saturday.

That's mostly good i guess. I remember that some years ago my computer got damaged by such issues....

Well that certainly helps. Of course :).
FearfulSymmetry: Brrrrr ... I'm already wearing my warmest clothes. :P

Doing OK today, hope you are too.
You poor cold people, supposed to be -18c here Sunday. :/
AgentBirdnest: America has awoken and hit me with a second wave ,','',',','',',):-|
*Big thank you hug with some caffeinated peanut butter*
*Big hug with some caffeinated pizza* :-p

*nonstop smiling, without being able to say much at the moment* :-)
Have merriment while celebrating that you move ever close to the sweet, sweet release of death.
Also some black candles.
You're lucky you're yank. There can be no worse fate for a child than being born on the same day as the epiphany (or very close to it).
Actually no, there are far worse fates now that I think of it.
ElTerprise: Cool. I unfortunately missed that one in cinema but it seems like a good idea to rent or buy it then :)
*hugs Rayman a bunch*

j0ekerr: We must celebrate with bird seed and peanut butter.

Is what's shown in the picture.
I like mine with chocolate filling, but that's relatively new, as in 40~50 years new.
*cuddles Heisenbunny*
EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK today, hope you are too.
That's exactly the temperature we have outside right now.
Minus the minus.
j0ekerr: Is what's shown in the picture.
Thanks. I was asking because we sometimes had some kind of bread-thingy which looked similar.
Chocolate filling is always good :)
l0rdtr3k: *hugs Rayman a bunch*
*re-hugs the blob* :)
Post edited January 05, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Guess what i'm doing :P

Not really but that computer needed to be replaced anyway so it wasn't that bad. That's bad too....
Haha, yeah. :P

Yep. Luckily I got a new one. :P I'd have to take out a larger student loan if my computer were to die now, though ...

EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK today, hope you are too.
Auch, that's really terrible. You win, Endre. :|

Yep, I'm doing fine, other than being so distracted by the weather and such that I'm not getting much work done.
EndreWhiteMane: You poor cold people, supposed to be -18c here Sunday. :/
Oh....that's really awful.... :/

FearfulSymmetry: Haha, yeah. :P

Yep. Luckily I got a new one. :P I'd have to take out a larger student loan if my computer were to die now, though ...
Unlike computers they are thankfully not that pricey...:). Yep having to replace it unprepared can be really bad....
j0ekerr: We must celebrate with bird seed and peanut butter.
Why didn't I think of that? :-o Let's make some wood-davers \o/
j0ekerr: Have merriment while celebrating that you move ever close to the sweet, sweet release of death.
Also some black candles.
You're lucky you're yank. There can be no worse fate for a child than being born on the same day as the epiphany (or very close to it).
Actually no, there are far worse fates now that I think of it.
Thank you! ... and really? Why is there no worse fate? (I don't know anything about the epiphany, except that is a seriously kickass game ^^)
ElTerprise: Thanks. I was asking because we sometimes had some kind of bread-thingy which looked similar.
Chocolate filling is always good :)
*re-hugs the blob* :)
A pastry is a type of almost-cake.
You wouldn't be off calling it bread-thingy. It's dough is somewhere in between bread and cake. It's supposed to be eaten with hot cocoa, except when it has filling, if it has chocolate filling and you still have hot chocolate with it. Then you're asking for acute diabetes type 2, and clogged arteries.
It's also rather large.
AgentBirdnest: Why didn't I think of that? :-o Let's make some wood-davers \o/
Thank you! ... and really? Why is there no worse fate? (I don't know anything about the epiphany, except that is a seriously kickass game ^^)
Think about it. When do you yanks get your christmas presents?
I can see the gears turning.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by j0ekerr