It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: You have working legs. Go make one yourself.
l0rdtr3k: But the balance of the Universe depends on this sandwich or some shit like that,I don't know...
Then I'll let the universe go to hell. :D
EndreWhiteMane: Back to work blues?
Oh yeah...

Owl... can we have a badge for that? *whenever you feel like doing it and have time hug*
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nope. :/ *hugs and thanks owl*
l0rdtr3k: Would you make me a sandwich?
Depends on what kind of sandwich you want :p
l0rdtr3k: Would you make me a sandwich?
I'm pretty sure blobs have no legs.:P
PalioDeMonte: It was awesome. One of the most entertaining movies of last year, imho! Go, grab your discount!!! :D
ElTerprise: Cool. I unfortunately missed that one in cinema but it seems like a good idea to rent or buy it then :)
I strongly recommend that. It's a charming tribute to all the classic James Bond movies with an excellent cast.
Yezemin: I'm pretty sure blobs have no legs.:P
They're still mobile enough to go get their own sandwiches. :p
PalioDeMonte: I strongly recommend that. It's a charming tribute to all the classic James Bond movies with an excellent cast.
Thanks. Definitely going to watch it then :).
Yezemin: I'm pretty sure blobs have no legs.:P
They don't need them. They're faster without them :P
Post edited January 05, 2016 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Back to work blues?
moonshineshadow: Oh yeah...

Owl... can we have a badge for that? *whenever you feel like doing it and have time hug*
Definitely :)
Tell the Badge Keeper™ to add this on the list !!
**Big my pleasure hug**
AgentBirdnest: A very big help, yes... Well, my first thought when hearing a "cold foreign world" was Syberia.
zeogold: You're not quite there, but you're on the right track.
I kinda wanna say Halo. There is a chief and his colleague. A cold foreign land.
But that couldn't be further from Syberia :-p
I dunno. I wonder if I've played it or not.
Empress_Owl: Tell the Badge Keeper™ to add this on the list !!
Already did before you got here ;-)
Post edited January 05, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: Owl... can we have a badge for that? *whenever you feel like doing it and have time hug*
Empress_Owl: Definitely :)
**Big my pleasure hug**
AgentBirdnest: Already did before you got here ;-)
Yeah *big hugs*
AgentBirdnest: I kinda wanna say Halo. There is a chief and his colleague. A cold foreign land.
But that couldn't be further from Syberia :-p
I dunno. I wonder if I've played it or not.
Cortana being the colleague of the Master Chief is an interesting interpretation ;)
Do you think that me buying 100 bucks worth of MTG boosters is going a little overboard?
l0rdtr3k: Do you think that me buying 100 bucks worth of MTG boosters is going a little overboard?
I say if you have 100 dollars to spare then it's worth it. That's assuming you enjoy playing MTG though.
l0rdtr3k: Do you think that me buying 100 bucks worth of MTG boosters is going a little overboard?
camplify: I say if you have 100 dollars to spare then it's worth it. That's assuming you enjoy playing MTG though.
Is MTG still a thing? I haven't played that since the 90's.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Is MTG still a thing? I haven't played that since the 90's.
Yeah,the Battle of Zendikar block will be getting it's second set next week.

camplify: I say if you have 100 dollars to spare then it's worth it. That's assuming you enjoy playing MTG though.
I play MTG ever since 2006,stopped for some time around 2012 and since last year I got back in full force.