It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *last day of the holidays :-( hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: *big same here return hug*
Good Morning - hope you'll enjoy the last of the holidays :)
How are you?
Of course I'll enjoy it, but it is also not that restful, need to pack my stuff and go home in the evening. But in general the holidays were fun, just too short :P
AgentBirdnest: I'm doing quite well. Second night in a row of excellent sleep \o/ ... which is a bit rare for me lately, so it's really exciting :-)
Looking forward to a day of trying to be productive. Cleaning needs to be done :-| (why do we like being clean so much? urf.)
Glad to hear that. Hope you can keep it up :)
Urgh...cleaning...good luck with it ;)

Empress_Owl: We're going to Lille (there is a big marketing every sunday) to pick a roasted chicken with potatoes... then eat... then drop my eldest one at à friend's place, while the little one does her nap... do some boring stuff in between (laundry, washing dishes...)... rest... complaining about being already sunday evening...
And you ?
Sounds like a busy day...hope you'll find some time to relax nonetheless *big hug*

moonshineshadow: Of course I'll enjoy it, but it is also not that restful, need to pack my stuff and go home in the evening. But in general the holidays were fun, just too short :P
That's good :). Had that yesterday when we returned to Hamburg...
Agreed. Would have loved to stay a few more days at the Baltic Sea even with the -6°C we're having now....
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Hope you can keep it up :)
Urgh...cleaning...good luck with it ;)

Sounds like a busy day...hope you'll find some time to relax nonetheless *big hug*

That's good :). Had that yesterday when we returned to Hamburg...
Agreed. Would have loved to stay a few more days at the Baltic Sea even with the -6°C we're having now....
*tackle hugs Rayman*
Morning all, very happy to see everyone is doing well today. :-)

I bought Pillars of Eternity yesterday in anticipation of my new computer arriving.
I went ahead and downloaded it so I could look through all the 'goodies' that come with it.
Even though my machine is WAY below minimum specs for the game I tried it anyway and guess what? It runs great!
My CPU is 3 generations too old and my video card 11 tiers below the minimum!
Congrats Obsidian on some of the most well optimized code and conservative specs I've ever seen. :-)
l0rdtr3k: *tackle hugs Rayman*
*return hug*

EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, very happy to see everyone is doing well today. :-)

I bought Pillars of Eternity yesterday in anticipation of my new computer arriving.
I went ahead and downloaded it so I could look through all the 'goodies' that come with it.
Even though my machine is WAY below minimum specs for the game I tried it anyway and guess what? It runs great!
Congrats Obsidian on some of the most well optimized code and conservative specs I've ever seen. :-)
Greetings Endre :)
Feeling better than yesterday?

Wow...that's awesome. Congrats Obsidian indeed....
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, very happy to see everyone is doing well today. :-)

ElTerprise: Greetings Endre :)
Feeling better than yesterday?

Wow...that's awesome. Congrats Obsidian indeed....
Howdy Rayman.
Yeah, I was pretty shocked. Feel about the same as yesterday but that's kinda normal.
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy Rayman.
Yeah, I was pretty shocked. Feel about the same as yesterday but that's kinda normal.
I see. Well at least it didn't any worse :)
Understandable....i mean 11 tiers below is a lot...having a game that well optimised is really rare

Good morning, Endre! *gives milkshake* ;-)

Really? ô__ô wow... I wonder if it would run okay on a sad little 2gb of RAM. I've been able to play a few recent games that require 4gb, and it doesn't seem to be a problem (but on the other hand, other games that only require 2gb are a problem.)

AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Endre! *gives milkshake* ;-)

Really? ô__ô wow... I wonder if it would run okay on a sad little 2gb of RAM. I've been able to play a few recent games that require 4gb, and it doesn't seem to be a problem (but on the other hand, other games that only require 2gb are a problem.)
Thanks for the shake, great breakfast. :-)
I do have 4gb of RAM in this one so I can't say but my guess would be no.
Is the memory in yours upgradeable? Another 2gig would make a big difference and RAM is dirt cheap.
EndreWhiteMane: Is the memory in yours upgradeable? Another 2gig would make a big difference and RAM is dirt cheap.
Yeah, I can put more sticks in. Would I have to go with the same brand and timings to add to my current RAM? Or is it better to just throw the old stuff out and replace it with something new? (It seems to be only a few dollars difference between 2gb and 4gb anyway.)
EndreWhiteMane: Is the memory in yours upgradeable? Another 2gig would make a big difference and RAM is dirt cheap.
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, I can put more sticks in. Would I have to go with the same brand and timings to add to my current RAM? Or is it better to just throw the old stuff out and replace it with something new? (It seems to be only a few dollars difference between 2gb and 4gb anyway.)
Brand doesn't matter, you just want sticks of the same type/speed that you have.
Edit: You want to stay with the same type/speed even if you replace it all.
Post edited January 03, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane
Hate to ask for this, but could y'all do me a favor? I'm dealing with an annoying troll over here and have no idea how to get rid of him to ensure he doesn't break another one of my lovely combo posts so I can host my game properly.
zeogold: Hate to ask for this, but could y'all do me a favor? I'm dealing with an annoying troll over here and have no idea how to get rid of him to ensure he doesn't break another one of my lovely combo posts so I can host my game properly.
It won't help but I took a shot at it.
zeogold: Hate to ask for this, but could y'all do me a favor? I'm dealing with an annoying troll over here and have no idea how to get rid of him to ensure he doesn't break another one of my lovely combo posts so I can host my game properly.
Oh that guy.... Some people just seem to have fun with annoying others.
moonshineshadow: Oh that guy.... Some people just seem to have fun with annoying others.
Didn't realize apehater was one of the local idiots. Great.