It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Oh wow. *laughing hug*
And what an avatar it would make. :-)
Attachments:
goml.jpg (62 Kb)
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all at least doing okay. If you're travelling somewhere soon, be careful and watch out for stupid people.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all at least doing okay. If you're travelling somewhere soon, be careful and watch out for stupid people.
Did you have a stupid person encounter already today?
EndreWhiteMane: Did you have a stupid person encounter already today?
Thankfully not. After two nights of no sleep and two nights of shitty sleep, I'd probably just chuck a coffee cup at their head.
I have lots of them, makes for convenient ammo.

It's just something I say to the roommates. With people running around, figured I'd say it here as well.

Sorry you're still feeling like crap, by the way.
EndreWhiteMane: Did you have a stupid person encounter already today?
CarrionCrow: Thankfully not. After two nights of no sleep and two nights of shitty sleep, I'd probably just chuck a coffee cup at their head.
I have lots of them, makes for convenient ammo.

It's just something I say to the roommates. With people running around, figured I'd say it here as well.

Sorry you're still feeling like crap, by the way.
It's much less cliche than 'be careful out there'. :-)
I feel like crap a lot, no big deal. Did you see my post about PoE? I'm still amazed.
EndreWhiteMane: It's much less cliche than 'be careful out there'. :-)
I feel like crap a lot, no big deal. Did you see my post about PoE? I'm still amazed.
Way I see it, you can be careful all day long and some moron can still mangle you ten ways from Sunday. They're the bigger threat by far.

Yes, I did. Much, much smarter approach financially than what I did. -laughs-
EndreWhiteMane: It's much less cliche than 'be careful out there'. :-)
CarrionCrow: Way I see it, you can be careful all day long and some moron can still mangle you ten ways from Sunday. They're the bigger threat by far.

Yes, I did. Much, much smarter approach financially than what I did. -laughs-
I meant the one that says this old beater machine will actually run it well. My compliments to Obsidian.
Sorry to interrupt yet again, but I have a little mission for whoever's available. Would the both of you (Endre and Carrion) check your PMs, please?
zeogold: Sorry to interrupt yet again, but I have a little mission for whoever's available. Would the both of you (Endre and Carrion) check your PMs, please?
Crow would be way better at that, let's see what he says and I'll volunteer if not.
Up 5 rep points in 2 hours, alright! :-)
that's the ticket! :)
And it's free!

and good midday and aftermidday tidings all!
EndreWhiteMane: I meant the one that says this old beater machine will actually run it well. My compliments to Obsidian.
Yes, I did. Always good when games aren't screaming for the latest video card.
zeogold: Sorry to interrupt yet again, but I have a little mission for whoever's available. Would the both of you (Endre and Carrion) check your PMs, please?
EndreWhiteMane: Crow would be way better at that, let's see what he says and I'll volunteer if not.
Ah, perfect, some willing volunteers.
And thanks, I got it because I answered somebody's question, which I've been lurking around waiting to do for quite some time. I set it as a personal goal of mine for some reason, and the opportunity finally struck.
superstande: that's the ticket! :)
And it's free!

and good midday and aftermidday tidings all!
Hi Super, good day where you are?
EndreWhiteMane: Crow would be way better at that, let's see what he says and I'll volunteer if not.
Go for it. I'm a bit on the fried side today, and you'd do better in general anyway.
CarrionCrow: Go for it. I'm a bit on the fried side today, and you'd do better in general anyway.
OK, zeogold check your chat.

What have I gotten myself into this time Ollie?
Post edited January 03, 2016 by EndreWhiteMane