It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All right, time for errands. Yay. Back shortly.
Anyone else on the no-sleep train tonight? I'm on my, I guess, 8th cup of coffee today, it's almost 22:00 and I can't stop listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnHMp8WIg1Q
Hello again folks *presses F to pay tribute to the deceased thread* :P
ElTerprise: Hello again folks *presses F to pay tribute to the deceased thread* :P
*Presses H to give the thread a health pack* :-)
*stimpack's the thread*
AgentBirdnest: *Presses H to give the thread a health pack* :-)
xD
Hi Agent :)
Hope that helps...at least this time no one actually posted while i was posting :D

Oh btw...0-26 sounds togh...oh my...
pimpmonkey2382.313: *stimpack's the thread*
Good. But don't overcharge ;)
Post edited January 04, 2016 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Hi Agent :)
Hope that helps...at least this time no one actually posted while i was posting :D

Oh btw...0-26 sounds togh...oh my...
Good evening. Enjoying your weekend-end?
Yeah... I could have sworn I was better at FTL at some point. I think I don't have as much patience as I used to. I make hasty decisions, which are also usually bad decisions :-p
AgentBirdnest: Good evening. Enjoying your weekend-end?
Yeah... I could have sworn I was better at FTL at some point. I think I don't have as much patience as I used to. I make hasty decisions, which are also usually bad decisions :-p
Yup...really enjoying being a bit lazy after returning home from holiday ;)
What about you?

Welcome to my FTL-life :P
Think i have to play it again too soon (not soon™ ^^)
ElTerprise: Yup...really enjoying being a bit lazy after returning home from holiday ;)
What about you?

Welcome to my FTL-life :P
Think i have to play it again too soon (not soon™ ^^)
Sounds nice :-)
Playing some games... Switching between Ultimate General: Gettysburg (thank you) and Terraria, and drinking some peanut butter flavoured hot chocolate. Will probably go to bed pretty soon. It's a nice evening here :-)

Just be sure to set limits for yourself next time you try FTL. One game turns into 14 so easily, and a few minutes turns into 3 hours. Far too addicting. It should really come with a warning on the store page :-p
AgentBirdnest: Sounds nice :-)
Playing some games... Switching between Ultimate General: Gettysburg (thank you) and Terraria, and drinking some peanut butter flavoured hot chocolate. Will probably go to bed pretty soon. It's a nice evening here :-)

Just be sure to set limits for yourself next time you try FTL. One game turns into 14 so easily, and a few minutes turns into 3 hours. Far too addicting. It should really come with a warning on the store page :-p
Yup :)
Cool and you're still most welcome :). Really looking forward to the next Terraria session (actually installed Teamspeak for it today). Hm...that hot chocolate sounds somewhat interesting :)

That's a really good advice...know that too well. Tends to happen with Race the Sun - which i'm playing now and again as well :)
Rumpelstiltskin was a good man.

-tips hat-
Painted_Doll: Well i tried this :

If you want to play in always-mouse-aim-mode, you need to go to Advanced Mouse Setup, and set Mouse Forward to Aim_Up and Mouse Backward to Aim Down.
Painted_Doll: It worked for Redneck Rampage .
Tried this out and it half worked. For 2 of 3 games. Still a pain but more playable.
Thanks much for the push towards correcting things. = )
Post edited January 04, 2016 by dfektive
This fucking game is going on forever...

I think I still have 60 or so rounds? 80? Not even sure how many more there are.
I just noticed this and had to point it out if you agree please add your support thank you. https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/gender_neutral_block_message
Nooooooo, it's Monday :'(
cecil: I just noticed this and had to point it out if you agree please add your support thank you. https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/gender_neutral_block_message
voted - yeah there's enough of (read: too much) himisms in the gaming world...

bela555: Nooooooo, it's Monday :'(
does that happen to you every Monday these days...? :)
maybe some dilbert could cheer you up?
http://dilbert.com/strip/1991-11-14
Post edited January 04, 2016 by superstande