It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm. Didn't know I could run two games at once through the rental client. Kinda thought it'd break if I tried.
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Didn't know I could run two games at once through the rental client. Kinda thought it'd break if I tried.
On one PC? Odd....i think i accidently tried that when having one game alt-tabbed and it didn't work.....

Oh and hello Crow :)
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Didn't know I could run two games at once through the rental client. Kinda thought it'd break if I tried.
You can run a dozen of the same game at once.
Thanks to my unsupervised nephews for teaching me that one :-p
ElTerprise: On one PC? Odd....i think i accidently tried that when having one game alt-tabbed and it didn't work.....

Oh and hello Crow :)
Maybe it depends on the game or games in question.

Good evening. =) How's it going?
AgentBirdnest: You can run a dozen of the same game at once.
Thanks to my unsupervised nephews for teaching me that one :-p
Let me guess...the "it didn't show obvious signs of loading in half a second, so let's click on it two dozen times to make it go faster" approach?
Post edited January 03, 2016 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Maybe it depends on the game or games in question.

Good evening. =) How's it going?
That might be true...and i was actually glad that it didn't work because and end-game Crusader Kings II can be quite heavy on resources :)

I'm good....just got me a late coffee :)
What about you?
superstande: that's the ticket! :)
And it's free!

and good midday and aftermidday tidings all!
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Super, good day where you are?
Hello Endre!
I'm doing alright. Just some minor tootache... hopefully it's going to pass... I have been skipping brushing my teeth too much I guess... But otherwise happy as next week is holiday and I can relax (and finish some backlog)
Hopefully your pains aren't too annoying?
ElTerprise: That might be true...and i was actually glad that it didn't work because and end-game Crusader Kings II can be quite heavy on resources :)

I'm good....just got me a late coffee :)
What about you?
Yeah, don't need the game crashing when you're trying to win.

Doing okay here. Bit surprised that it's only 10 am for me, feels about 8 hours later.
CarrionCrow: Yeah, don't need the game crashing when you're trying to win.

Doing okay here. Bit surprised that it's only 10 am for me, feels about 8 hours later.
Who is talking about winning ;)
I usually try to keep my realm (as in big empire ^^) together in the end game :P

I see...
CarrionCrow: Let me guess...the "it didn't show obvious signs of loading in half a second, so let's click on it two dozen times to make it go faster" approach?
Spot on! 50 points to Ravenclaw... or Crowclaw... Ravencrow... Whatever. Just *have a cookie* instead :-)
CarrionCrow: Yeah, don't need the game crashing when you're trying to win.

ElTerprise: Who is talking about winning ;)
I usually try to keep my realm (as in big empire ^^) together in the end game :P

I see...
Try assassination, bribery and blackmail. Granted, I have no idea how to play the game, those are just fun tactics in general. ;)

Distorted time perception. It's fun. Or maybe I'm just slowly losing my mind from playing Cook Serve Delicious too much.
CarrionCrow: Try assassination, bribery and blackmail. Granted, I have no idea how to play the game, those are just fun tactics in general. ;)

Distorted time perception. It's fun. Or maybe I'm just slowly losing my mind from playing Cook Serve Delicious too much.
Well funnily enough all of that is possible in the game but that's not the problem. I had it multiple times that my perfect heir died and his imbecile brother became the new heir....i got the feeling that the game was trying to troll me...that's why i haven't played CKII for some time now :)

Not a good idea to lose one's mind due to a game....distorted time perception on the other hand is pretty common i guess :)
Reinstalled Steam today . Does anyone have any leftover bundle / Steam game codes that she / he doesn't need anymore ?
AgentBirdnest: Spot on! 50 points to Ravenclaw... or Crowclaw... Ravencrow... Whatever. Just *have a cookie* instead :-)
-laughs- People are silly and frequently predictable.
Hi thread

Everybod needs to play D&D Stronghold!!!! NOW!!!!!
Shap six!