It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil:
superstande: voted - yeah there's enough of (read: too much) himisms in the gaming world...

bela555: Nooooooo, it's Monday :'(
superstande:
Thank you for your support IMHO it's an equality thing not a blame the males thing since TBF I am male I just oppose sexism and it is so easily fixable in this case.
Good morning and a belated Happy New Year everybody!!! *hugs and waves*

I hope you all had an ejoyable christmas holiday and a good start into 2016!
Good moaning.

Just had a toast with fresh tomato, a pinch of olive oil and a sprinkling of salt.
I'd guess it's a lot healthier than butter.

So... last day of the rental sale. Wonder if they'll go down under a horde of last minute shoppers.

You know... like me.
j0ekerr: Good moaning.

Just had a toast with fresh tomato, a pinch of olive oil and a sprinkling of salt.
I'd guess it's a lot healthier than butter.

So... last day of the rental sale. Wonder if they'll go down under a horde of last minute shoppers.

You know... like me.
howdy!
yes... and like me... bought Mass Effect 1 and Duck Tales Remastered on a mad last shopping spree...
superstande: howdy!
yes... and like me... bought Mass Effect 1 and Duck Tales Remastered on a mad last shopping spree...
Curse you for making me look those up.
My favorite Duck game of all time remains Quackshot.
What an amazing game!
----
Yesterday must have been a slow news day. I saw during the lunch news the vicissitudes of some ex-pats in London to celebrate epiphany with a good roscón. And how an expat pastry chef had stepped forward heroically to alleviate their suffering.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by j0ekerr
Good morning, Fred!

PalioDeMonte: Good morning and a belated Happy New Year everybody!!! *hugs and waves*

*return hug*
Good morning and Happy New Year to you, Palio! :-)

It was a pretty good holiday on my end. Got so see some family that I don't see too often, which was really nice. Hope it was nice for you too :-)
j0ekerr: So... last day of the rental sale. Wonder if they'll go down under a horde of last minute shoppers.

You know... like me.
They are having a sale? :-o
I think this was the first year I didn't even login to participate. I no longer have the energy (or small enough backlog) to use more than one store these days.
Oh, and good morning to you :-)
Post edited January 04, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
I'm off to do some last minute Christmas shopping.
If anyone is making weird faces, may I remind you again that over here, we give presents on the 6th.
the 24th is the day for overeating and getting piss drunk. Your only gift in the 25th is usually a wonderful hangover.
AgentBirdnest: They are having a sale? :-o
I think this was the first year I didn't even login to participate. I no longer have the energy (or small enough backlog) to use more than one store these days.
Oh, and good morning to you :-)
Not a very good one.
The lack of flashers made things uninteresting.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by j0ekerr
Good morning, GOG !
I hope you have more courage than me on this year beginning... +__=
**Big hugs with lots of coffee**
Empress_Owl: Good morning, GOG !
Good morning, Sleepyfeathers.
***Big courageous and energizing hug**
What's up? How's life? How ya feeling? Need me to burn anything? Excited for the staff picks?
superstande: does that happen to you every Monday these days...? :)
maybe some dilbert could cheer you up?
http://dilbert.com/strip/1991-11-14
HAHA :D excellent... I like Dilbert :)
[/sneak out of your conversation]
PalioDeMonte: Good morning and a belated Happy New Year everybody!!! *hugs and waves*

Happy 2016 Palio !! :)
Same for you !!
**Big hug back**
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Sleepyfeathers.
***Big courageous and energizing hug**
What's up? How's life? How ya feeling? Need me to burn anything? Excited for the staff picks?
Augh..... too many questions !!!! +___+
**Weak hug back**
Which staff picks ?..... where......
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Good morning, GOG !
Hi Owl.*grabs Owl and hugs,snuggles and cuddles her*
Empress_Owl: Augh..... too many questions !!!! +___+
**Weak hug back**
Which staff picks ?..... where......
Sorry :"| ... how about just one for now... How are you doing?
And... no staff picks yet. But it's Moonday, so they should be here in the next hour or four.
good morning you all ! :)

and sorry for j0ekerr if you gave in because of my name dropping and bought them :P although they might be fun games. I remember playing Quackshot! thanks for this lovely piece of nostalgia ;)
l0rdtr3k: Hi Owl.*grabs Owl and hugs,snuggles and cuddles her*
**Squeeze little blob until his eyes pop out**
How are you, little buddy ? :)
AgentBirdnest: Sorry :"| ... how about just one for now... How are you doing?
And... no staff picks yet. But it's Moonday, so they should be here in the next hour or four.
Not "too" bad... it's Monday. I hate Mondays.... >:-| ... and even more Mondays-after-holidays.
And you ?
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Empress_Owl
dfektive: -tips hat-
Tried this out and it half worked. For 2 of 3 games. Still a pain but more playable.
Thanks much for the push towards correcting things. = )
You're welcome .