It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello all
uh, we have -12 'C, tomorrow's prediction -16 'C. the folks in the North... don't even want to know ;)

also: I know I have secretly hated Disney for at least a decade, for making too unimaginative stuff and all that... but this Duck Tales sure is making it difficult to continue this hatred ^___^
Post edited January 04, 2016 by superstande
The devs/publishers on Steam need to up their willingness to update their regional prices. I Still find game from "Big" publishers that still has no price in my currency, thus no UT:GOTY for me :(
You know what I hate? Peanut butter. Some days I don't know why I eat the stuff.
Good morning/afternoon!

AgentBirdnest: You know what I hate? Peanut butter. Some days I don't know why I eat the stuff.
Who are you and what have you done with Agent?
Good moaning.

I'm back from my not exactly-very-last-minute christmas shopping (there's still one day left).

I got myself this.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Good moaning.

I'm back from my not exactly-very-last-minute christmas shopping.

I got myself this.
Greetings.

That's awesome xD
But i wonder if Empire is the correct form :P
ElTerprise: Greetings.

That's awesome xD
But i wonder if Empire is the correct form :P
No it isn't. And that irks me. That's why I'm going to chop that ewok's balls off.
Actually I'd do that on principle.
Fuckken' teddy bears!
j0ekerr: No it isn't. And that irks me. That's why I'm going to chop that ewok's balls off.
Fuckken' teddy bears!
Well the ewok deserved it for what it has done ;)
Hang on. It's an Ewok not a teddy bear...and...nevermind :P
LeoLR: Good morning/afternoon!
Hello. How're you doing?
Post edited January 04, 2016 by ElTerprise
LeoLR: Who are you and what have you done with Agent?
Good mornoon, Leo :-)
It's probably just a peanut butter overdose talking. Believe it or not, there is such thing as too much of it. While I'm extremely grateful for the 6kg of peanut buttery products that I received as gifts from every member of my family, I guess it is unwise to eat too much of it in a short amount of time.
And speaking of things that I hate...
j0ekerr: No it isn't. And that irks me. That's why I'm going to chop that ewok's balls off.
Fuckken' teddy bears!
I read a theory saying that Kylo Ren possibly killed a few hundreds of Ewoks when he recovered Vader's helmet.

ElTerprise: ...
Hello. How're you doing?
Going well. I'm testing my new PC. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Good mornoon, Leo :-)
It's probably just a peanut butter overdose talking. Believe it or not, there is such thing as too much of it. While I'm extremely grateful for the 6kg of peanut buttery products that I received as gifts from every member of my family, I guess it is unwise to eat too much of it in a short amount of time.
I imagine you received as Christmas gift a basket filled with peanut butter products.
And I see you are doing well on FTL. Don't worry. That's a pretty normal score.
Post edited January 04, 2016 by LeoLR
AgentBirdnest: You know what I hate? Peanut butter. Some days I don't know why I eat the stuff.
I love peanut butter. I have trouble putting on weight so eating peanut butter puts a lot of calories into my body and helps me gain weight.
camplify: I love peanut butter. I have trouble putting on weight so eating peanut butter puts a lot of calories into my body and helps me gain weight.
I'm kidding. I love it too. I'm kinda famous for being obsessed with it. I eat so much that I guess I kinda got tired of it for a few hours. I'm sure I'll enjoy it again by noon :-p
Post edited January 04, 2016 by AgentBirdnest
ô__ô .... Who are you ?