It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Skype is not a good alternative, it stresses the connection and we would probably end up with lags ingame.
ElTerprise: Yes i know. I only mentioned it as being an alternative for those who don't feel comfortable with using voice chat being able to listen to the others (don't know if TS offers that functionality as i never used it thus far) - not a good one though. I hope we can use TS for the voice chat. Having lag would be really annoying....
You can join and listen in TS just like in Skype, and in contrast to Skype, the TS3-Server is always there, so you can already join if no one else is around yet. And if someone would need to write while we play Terraria it would not make sense at all to write inside Skype or TS since that would mean going to desktop all the time. Using the Terraria chat would then be the best option ;-)
Post edited December 31, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: You can join and listen in TS just like in Skype, and in contrast to Skype, the TS3-Server is always there, so you can already join if no one else is around yet. And if someone would need to write while we play Terraria it would not make sense at all to write inside Skype or TS since that would mean going to desktop all the time. Using the Terraria chat would then be the best option ;-)
Ah cool. That's exactly what i meant. And that the server is always available makes it even better :)
Good morning!
Now for some music:
Jesper Kyd-Ave Maria
I can't decide...get Underrail now, or wait until later? Damn you, indecisiveness!

(And no, this is NOT a cue for some ninja person to spend money on me.)
Empress_Owl: Ho, very nice ! :)
Curiosity Cola ?... e__e ... nope, never heard about this ! how does it taste like ?...
Dessimu: It has this slight taste and aroma of ginger and some other herbs. T'is nice actually!
If I ever see it, I'll try it :) I'm curious now !
CarrionCrow: I can't decide...get Underrail now, or wait until later? Damn you, indecisiveness!

If you bought it, would you play it at this moment? If so, then yes. If not, then wait until you are ready to play it immediately, or for a good discount.
[/hypocritical voice of reason] :-)
Post edited December 31, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: It didn't take very long to finish. Did a couple requested items so other people wouldn't have to in the middle of the night.
You're a very cool roommate :D
was it good ?...
l0rdtr3k: Good morning!
Now for some music:
Jesper Kyd-Ave Maria
Good afternoon !! :D
**big hug**
CarrionCrow: I can't decide...get Underrail now, or wait until later? Damn you, indecisiveness!

"Buy me... buy me... buy me..."... hehehe...
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl
CarrionCrow: (And no, this is NOT a cue for some ninja person to spend money on me.)
Awww :P
AgentBirdnest: If you bought it, would you play it at this moment? If so, then yes. If not, then wait until you are ready to play it immediately, or for a good discount.
Pfffftt, you're so boringly reasonable... :)
AgentBirdnest: If you bought it, would you play it at this moment? If so, then yes. If not, then wait until you are ready to play it immediately, or for a good discount.
Possibly. Course, I've already bought so much crap the last two months, the entire line of reasoning collapses. So I don't use it. =P
Empress_Owl: You're a very cool roommate :D
was it good ?...

"Buy me... buy me... buy me..."... hehehe...
They put up with my crap. Making food is the least I can do.
They seem happy with it. Just some breakfast sandwiches and burgers.

-laughs- I'm going back and forth on that one.
Post edited December 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Empress_Owl: Pfffftt, you're so boringly reasonable... :)
Someone has to counteract the little Owl-devil on his shoulder >:-p

I wish I had a voice of reason when I instabought Signal Ops a couple years ago, and still haven't played it :"|
CarrionCrow: It didn't take very long to finish. Did a couple requested items so other people wouldn't have to in the middle of the night.
Empress_Owl: You're a very cool roommate :D
was it good ?...
l0rdtr3k: Good morning!
Now for some music:
Jesper Kyd-Ave Maria
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon !! :D
**big hug**

Empress_Owl: "Buy me... buy me... buy me..."... hehehe...
*begins to wrap myself around Owl*
CarrionCrow: (And no, this is NOT a cue for some ninja person to spend money on me.)
moonshineshadow: Awww :P
Would you make me a sandwich?
Post edited December 31, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: Would you make me a sandwich?
Nope.
It's not a new year yet, so pffffffffttttttttttt. ;)~
Empress_Owl: Pfffftt, you're so boringly reasonable... :)
AgentBirdnest: Someone has to counteract the little Owl-devil on his shoulder >:-p

I wish I had a voice of reason when I instabought Signal Ops a couple years ago, and still haven't played it :"|
A couple years ago ?... boy, that happens to me all the time :D
CarrionCrow: It's not a new year yet, so pffffffffttttttttttt. ;)~
Why ?... did you take the good resolution to accept more gifts in 2016 ? :D
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl