It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Hum, seen like that, it does sound silly yes :D
it's too bad your avatar doesn't blink anymore... it was cool :-|
(thanks for the compliments... ! :">)
If it's any consolation, I'm blinking quite rapidly at the moment. Doesn't translate to the net well, but trust me. -laughs-
moonshineshadow: Awww :P
CarrionCrow: It's not a new year yet, so pffffffffttttttttttt. ;)~
Yeah I know. But soon :P

moonshineshadow: Nope.
l0rdtr3k: I have an idea. We should meet and go out enjoy a weekend in an abandoned cabin in the middle of the Black Forest and then read the Necronomicon.
Ähm... Nope.
Empress_Owl: Haha :D ho no, it's not your fault. It's me... I'm French ! I don't understand English very well :)
I'm doing good, apart from a cold that makes me a bit too tired... it's good to read you !! :))
**Bigger hug**
I confused ElT too so I could probably have been clearer. ;) Good to hear you're doing okay apart from the cold. Hopefully that nasty cold will leave you alone soon! It's good to 'see' you too! :) *tower-sized hug*
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning! Hope everyone has a festive New Years Eve! =)

By the way, 3D Realms Anthology is apparently still up on 3drealms.com at 75% off. They're supposed to remove it today, so if anyone wants it.... get it!
Good morning. Same to you, thank you. =)
AgentBirdnest: LOL XD ... I'd instabuy that too! Or any game that features my Sigourney eating peanut butter n__♥

Seriously though, if it says "Wadjet Eye" on it (especially if it says "Dave Gilbert") then I'll buy it before I even read the title :-)
Ho yes !! that too :D (the wadjet eye games ; not your sigourney weird stuff ;-p)
j0ekerr: Good moaning.

Some sociology assignments finished at the very last minute. And I'm not happy at all with that, but it was entirely my fault. Gonna shave some hours off today before I send them and look them over one last time before the deadline.

And how are you guys doing?
They put a deadline on the 31st December ?... bah !!!... >:-|
Doing good here, good to see you here j0ekerr !! :-)
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl
j0ekerr: Good moaning.

Some sociology assignments finished at the very last minute. And I'm not happy at all with that, but it was entirely my fault. Gonna shave some hours off today before I send them and look them over one last time before the deadline.

And how are you guys doing?
Good morning. =)

If nothing else, the last minute thing adds to the excitement. (And the wonderful, wonderful stress...)

Everything smells like meat seasoning and cigarette smoke. How are you?
FearfulSymmetry: I confused ElT too so I could probably have been clearer. ;) Good to hear you're doing okay apart from the cold. Hopefully that nasty cold will leave you alone soon! It's good to 'see' you too! :) *tower-sized hug*
Yes, but it's his fault if he's confused ! n__o
Thanks for your wishes, i hope the viruses will hear you and be scared and leave...
**Himalaya-sized hug**
FearfulSymmetry: *huge hug for Agent* That's right, I don't think I've been on since Christmas. :P Yes, I've really enjoyed having some time off, I needed a break. :P I spent Christmas at a friend's place, and we had a good time lazing about on the couch and watching movies. :) How did things go for you?

Haha, yes. We might need a fresh thread at some point, given this forum's tendency to break. :P
That sounds lovely :-) Glad you got some time off. It seemed like you could collapse at any second :-p
My entire family, with spouses and kids, got together for Christmas... which was "nice" ;-) A bit annoying at times, but it was easily made up for by some really cool moments and spending a bunch of time with my brother and his wife, who I rarely get to see. Overall, it was fairly lovely and mostly peaceful :-)
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, well, just the new year now and you'll be free of the festivities for a while. :P Personally I quite like the actual feast, but I don't like the commercial bullshit around it, which is unfortunately getting bigger all the time.

I'm doing fine, just spent the morning making some apple beignets. I've really enjoyed having some time off and am not looking forward to starting university again next week. :P
I don't mind new year's. Death, rebirth, renewal, the wheel grinding away upon us all, that's fine.
It's just the crap that goes beforehand that I hate. Foolish people tried to indoctrinate me young. Just made me a child prodigy at telling them to go fuck themselves. ;)

Wow, very nice. Closest I get is making donuts and half the time that's a built-in grease fire risk.

Glad to hear you're getting some downtime before going back to it. =)
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, because that means we'll have spent all of 2016 in here. ;)

Thanks! Hopefully your year will be good as well.
Ah..that would be great :D
Thank you :)

BillyMaysFan59: Good morning! Hope everyone has a festive New Years Eve! =)

By the way, 3D Realms Anthology is apparently still up on 3drealms.com at 75% off. They're supposed to remove it today, so if anyone wants it.... get it!
Hey. Likewise. :)

I bought it yesterday but thanks for mentioning it here :)
moonshineshadow: Yeah I know. But soon :P
Aim the gifts at someone who has less than a metric ton of them?
CarrionCrow: If it's any consolation, I'm blinking quite rapidly at the moment. Doesn't translate to the net well, but trust me. -laughs-
How long have you been cooking and serving digital deliciousness?

Empress_Owl: Ho yes !! that too :D (the wadjet eye games ; not your sigourney weird stuff ;-p)
They put a deadline on the 31st December ?... bah !!!... >:-|
Doing good here, good to see you here j0ekerr !! :-)
Yep, it's today.
I think I'll be eating my grapes as I click on the send button.

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

If nothing else, the last minute thing adds to the excitement. (And the wonderful, wonderful stress...)

Everything smells like meat seasoning and cigarette smoke. How are you?
Stressed, and slightly peeved off at my partner for one of the goddamn assignments. She was even less spirited than I was.
We only got together yesterday and all the time she basically stood there looking at me type with very few suggestions. She turned up without a single note even and was extremely eager to get home as soon as possible.
moonshineshadow: Ähm... Nope.
Is your "A" wearing a party hat for New Year's Eve? e__e
CarrionCrow: I don't mind new year's. Death, rebirth, renewal...
Please do not say those exact words in that order.
They remind me of Evangelion and it makes me cringe.
Post edited December 31, 2015 by j0ekerr
moonshineshadow: Yeah I know. But soon :P
CarrionCrow: Aim the gifts at someone who has less than a metric ton of them?
We'll see ;-)
It is not like there is a huge sale around the corner, so no big gifting spree soon :D
That reminds me, isn't Agents birthday in January?
*goes to check wiki*