It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: *tackle hugs Fearful,pins her to the ground and begins to play with her hair*
*hugs blob*

CarrionCrow: -waves back- Same to you, Fearful lady. =)
How's it going, Crow? Managed to get through Christmas all right?

ElTerprise: Hi *return waves*
Likewise. Hope you're having less stress next year :)
Uhm 2017? :P
Yep, because that means we'll have spent all of 2016 in here. ;)

Thanks! Hopefully your year will be good as well.
Empress_Owl: Hey there, fearful :)) **big hug**
2017 ?... do you plan to keep that busy in 2016 ?... :'-O
Haha no, I meant that hopefully we'll still be able to celebrate the new year in this thread next year, which means we'll have spent another year talking in here. :P Maybe I phrased that a bit clumsily.

*mega hug* How are you doing Owl?
Post edited December 31, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
Empress_Owl: A couple years ago ?... boy, that happens to me all the time :D
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, but you probably don't instabuy new releases without even looking at the screenshots or reading the description? :-p
I was manic. Not my fault :-|
I did, once :) ... the Tales of Monkey Island. And I would buy any game where there is David Bowie kicking JJG's ass in it :) without more info.
FearfulSymmetry: *waves at Fred the thread and everyone in it*

I've been very much occupied with real life these past few days, but I just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year. Hopefully this thread will still be kicking around by the time 2017 shows up. I've really enjoyed being here. :)
Ms Metry! *extra big hug* :-) I was just realizing that I hadn't seen you in a while. Have you enjoyed the holidays?
I've really enjoyed this thread too. Such a lovely place, with lovely people. I hope it never dies (unless it breaks so hard that we need to start a Version 2.0)
CarrionCrow: -laughing hard- Silly, silly person. No reason whatsoever to speak to you that way.
The forum itself, on the other hand...well, it needs a bit of tough love from time to time. Keeps it on its toes.
But you just called me silly... twice !! ... >;-)
Yes, the forums (and chat) deserve their dose of daily insults yes....
FearfulSymmetry: How's it going, Crow? Managed to get through Christmas all right?
Slightly light-headed and in dire need of more coffee.

Oh yeah, no big thing. Counted the minutes, avoided stores and television, don't really have a bunch of people around and those that are know exactly how I feel. (The screaming and ranting's a double dead giveaway, it'd be an indicator of low intelligence on their parts if they didn't notice.)

How have you been doing?
FearfulSymmetry: Haha no, I meant that hopefully we'll still be able to celebrate the new year in this thread next year, which means we'll have spent another year talking in here. :P Maybe I phrased that a bit clumsily.

Haha :D ho no, it's not your fault. It's me... I'm French ! I don't understand English very well :)
I'm doing good, apart from a cold that makes me a bit too tired... it's good to read you !! :))
**Bigger hug**
CarrionCrow: -laughing hard- Silly, silly person. No reason whatsoever to speak to you that way.
The forum itself, on the other hand...well, it needs a bit of tough love from time to time. Keeps it on its toes.
Empress_Owl: But you just called me silly... twice !! ... >;-)
Yes, the forums (and chat) deserve their dose of daily insults yes....
You're a very kind, sweet lady who dresses up like an owl to talk to ghosts in the magical wires that send thoughts through the ether into your eyeholes. Sounds silly to me, and I'd know since I do the same thing, just in a different kind of bird costume. ;P
Post edited December 31, 2015 by CarrionCrow
l0rdtr3k: *tackle hugs Fearful,pins her to the ground and begins to play with her hair*
FearfulSymmetry: *hugs blob*

CarrionCrow: -waves back- Same to you, Fearful lady. =)
FearfulSymmetry: How's it going, Crow? Managed to get through Christmas all right?

ElTerprise: Hi *return waves*
Likewise. Hope you're having less stress next year :)
Uhm 2017? :P
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, because that means we'll have spent all of 2016 in here. ;)

Thanks! Hopefully your year will be good as well.
Empress_Owl: Hey there, fearful :)) **big hug**
2017 ?... do you plan to keep that busy in 2016 ?... :'-O
FearfulSymmetry: Haha no, I meant that hopefully we'll still be able to celebrate the new year in this thread next year, which means we'll have spent another year talking in here. :P Maybe I phrased that a bit clumsily.

*goes all grabby grabby and slimmy on Fearful*
Empress_Owl: Hmmmmmm... nope. :-|
l0rdtr3k: Then I shall unleash another Evil...
More links!
NOPE ! >:-|
Good morning! Hope everyone has a festive New Years Eve! =)

By the way, 3D Realms Anthology is apparently still up on 3drealms.com at 75% off. They're supposed to remove it today, so if anyone wants it.... get it!
Empress_Owl: I did, once :) ... the Tales of Monkey Island. And I would buy any game where there is David Bowie kicking JJG's ass in it :) without more info.
LOL XD ... I'd instabuy that too! Or any game that features my Sigourney eating peanut butter n__♥

Seriously though, if it says "Wadjet Eye" on it (especially if it says "Dave Gilbert") then I'll buy it before I even read the title :-)
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning! Hope everyone has a festive New Years Eve! =)
Thanks, and same to you, Billy! :-D
Post edited December 31, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: You're a very kind, sweet lady who dresses up like an owl to talk to ghosts in the magical wires that send thoughts through the ether into your eyeholes. Sounds silly to me, and I'd know since I do the same thing, just in a different kind of bird costume. ;P
Hum, seen like that, it does sound silly yes :D
it's too bad your avatar doesn't blink anymore... it was cool :-|
(thanks for the compliments... ! :">)
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Empress_Owl
AgentBirdnest: Ms Metry! *extra big hug* :-) I was just realizing that I hadn't seen you in a while. Have you enjoyed the holidays?
I've really enjoyed this thread too. Such a lovely place, with lovely people. I hope it never dies (unless it breaks so hard that we need to start a Version 2.0)
*huge hug for Agent* That's right, I don't think I've been on since Christmas. :P Yes, I've really enjoyed having some time off, I needed a break. :P I spent Christmas at a friend's place, and we had a good time lazing about on the couch and watching movies. :) How did things go for you?

Haha, yes. We might need a fresh thread at some point, given this forum's tendency to break. :P

CarrionCrow: Slightly light-headed and in dire need of more coffee.

Oh yeah, no big thing. Counted the minutes, avoided stores and television, don't really have a bunch of people around and those that are know exactly how I feel. (The screaming and ranting's a double dead giveaway, it'd be an indicator of low intelligence on their parts if they didn't notice.)

How have you been doing?
Haha, well, just the new year now and you'll be free of the festivities for a while. :P Personally I quite like the actual feast, but I don't like the commercial bullshit around it, which is unfortunately getting bigger all the time.

I'm doing fine, just spent the morning making some apple beignets. I've really enjoyed having some time off and am not looking forward to starting university again next week. :P
Good moaning.

Some sociology assignments finished at the very last minute. And I'm not happy at all with that, but it was entirely my fault. Gonna shave some hours off today before I send them and look them over one last time before the deadline.

And how are you guys doing?
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning! Hope everyone has a festive New Years Eve! =)

By the way, 3D Realms Anthology is apparently still up on 3drealms.com at 75% off. They're supposed to remove it today, so if anyone wants it.... get it!
Good afternoon, BillyMays !! :)
I hope you'll have a great evening too !!