It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Stupidity? Are you crazy? And also the next day after Christmas is the second day.

How are you guys?
CarrionCrow: Yes. Stupidity. That's what I said.

There is no second day here. One is more than obnoxious enough, everything can go back to its normal operation.
There is actually. I wonder why Christmas is obnoxious for you.
Alright everyone take it easy! :)
Let everyone have their reasons or lack of reasons to not or to enjoy days as holy or damned as much as they wish to :P
I'm wondering what to gift to my brother who lives in Tokyo... Not much of X-Mas in there, just drinking, I hear :)
Good noon everybody :)
**Big hugs and waves and coffee**
Empress_Owl: Good noon everybody :)
**Big hugs and waves and coffee**
*big return hug*
*happy I found a present for my brother and can relax and hope you are able to relax too hugs*
Good moning peeps.
*lots of hugs filled with rain and alcohol*
superstande: *happy I found a present for my brother and can relax and hope you are able to relax too hugs*
You found a present for your brother on the 26th...
I believe this is appropriate.

Yesterday I spent the morning with Dark Souls (again) and listening to a christmas radio play of "It's a Wonderful life". And I have to say, I enjoyed the radio drama inmensely. It had a strange kind of old-times charm to it that brought forth a warm fuzzy feeling, I liked picturing the scenes I heard on my head rather than actually seeing them.
It also helps that I haven't seen the movie enough times to get puking sick at the mere mention of it. In fact, I'd say I've never seen the whole thing.
Post edited December 26, 2015 by j0ekerr
superstande: *happy I found a present for my brother and can relax and hope you are able to relax too hugs*
j0ekerr: You found a present for your brother on the 26th...

Yesterday I spent the morning with Dark Souls (again) and listening to a christmas radio play of "It's a Wonderful life". And I have to say, I enjoyed the radio drama inmensely. It had a strange kind of old-times charm to it that brought forth a warm fuzzy feeling, I liked picturing the scenes I heard on my head rather than actually seeing them.
It also helps that I haven't seen the movie enough time to get puking sick at the mere mention of it. In fact, I'd say I've never seen the whole thing.
At the same time? Didn't that slow the game down a bit? :-)

Morning all, off to work for me soon.
EndreWhiteMane: At the same time? Didn't that slow the game down a bit? :-)

Morning all, off to work for me soon.
I honestly didn't notice. But I must admit there was something strange about listening to George Bailey and his troubles while stabbing zombies and splattering their gore all over the ground.
j0ekerr: You found a present for your brother on the 26th...
well... it's .. he's... in Tokyo... so ehm... *gives up finding an excuse*
Well I've finally done it. I've ordered something online that aren't videogames.

Fear me, for I will now be armed!
Which is silly since I already am. One on each shoulder.
It was a whim, and I might not use them. But what a gorgeous whim. And not too expensive either.
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully you're all having a halfway pleasant day so far.
Goddamn it Netflix! Stop making me watch Top Gear,I already binged 2 seasons.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully you're all having a halfway pleasant day so far.
Well I've made a purchase that I might regret.
But I will be able to cut that regret in pieces.
Also screw it, puncture it and file it.
l0rdtr3k: Goddamn it Netflix! Stop making me watch Top Gear,I already binged 2 seasons.
Top Gear's okay, but the specials are where it's at.

See them try to cross a salt plain in a 1985 Mercedes.
OLIVEEEEER!!!
Post edited December 26, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Well I've made a purchase that I might regret.
But I will be able to cut that regret in pieces.
Also screw it, puncture it and file it.
Multi-function tools are helpful. Got a miniature version of one from a neighbor as a gift. Next time a roommate bothers me by snoring, I don't have to dig around for pliers to latch to the inside of both their nostrils since I now have a little portable one available at all times.
Post edited December 26, 2015 by CarrionCrow