It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello Fred, hello Freddites, hello Dolly, hello Vietnam, hello my ragtime gal, and on and on ad infinitum.
*hugs, waves, yawns*
Post edited December 27, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: I'm doing all the side missions until those run out, then a bit of main story to open up more side missions, in between clearing activities and picking up all the collectible crap.

Agreed. What it does, it does very well. What it doesn't, it barely does at all anyway. -laughs-
Sounds like a good plan :)

EndreWhiteMane: Hello Fred, hello Freddites, hello Dolly, hello Vietnam, hello my ragtime gal, and on and on ad infinitum.
*hugs, waves, yawns*
*sugar rush waves*
Post edited December 27, 2015 by superstande
EndreWhiteMane: Hello Fred, hello Freddites, hello Dolly, hello Vietnam, hello my ragtime gal, and on and on ad infinitum.
*hugs, waves, yawns*
Good afternoon. =)

Now thinking of the thread's name as Freddy Krueger, waiting to slash us all to pieces if we fall asleep...
Merry after-Christmas all! And Happy Kwanzaa and belated-Boxing Day!

I don't do much for New Year's, so it's time to settle in, unwind and go into a "leftovers-are-delicious" coma for the next few days ;)

Hope everyone had a fantastic, safe holiday, didn't get groped too bad by drunk Uncle Louie and is in line for a new year better than the last.
Just a quick hello and *big holiday hugs and waves* from Westerholz :)

Internet is kind of wonky and the region suffered from huge amounts of rain the last days but otherwise i like it so far :)
ElTerprise: Just a quick hello and *big holiday hugs and waves* from Westerholz :)

Internet is kind of wonky and the region suffered from huge amounts of rain the last days but otherwise i like it so far :)
*big return twoliday twug* :-)
Glad to hear you are liking it!
ElTerprise: Just a quick hello and *big holiday hugs and waves* from Westerholz :)

Home for the Holidays or have you moved recently?
Well,Fred just died a couple of hours ago again.
Guess this holiday it'll be the norm for the thread.
Heeeeello, what's going on in THIS thread?
http://i.imgur.com/biDFHU0.gif?noredirect
l0rdtr3k: Well,Fred just died a couple of hours ago again.
http://i.imgur.com/wF5GwnA.gif
I've just seen the ad for the new peanuts movie and I have to say I don't get it. I've never really understood peanuts, I mean, it's so, bland. Almost verging on unfunny.
Post edited December 27, 2015 by j0ekerr
Still playing Saints Row 4, and I'm thinking that I did myself a disservice by not going through 1 and 2 before playing 3 and 4.
The tonal shift is pretty obvious, but what story is in the series was largely set up with the first two.
After that, it feels like they shifted over to primarily wacky ultraviolent screwing around first and foremost.
But in 4, you get more than a few characters that were solely present in the first two games, so you end up not really knowing who the hell they were.
Would seriously pay money to see a remastered double pack of 1 and 2 that run properly on PC.
Am I the only one who hates Mondays? :/
bela555: Am I the only one who hates Mondays? :/
No
I'm watching Cowboys and Aliens and I don't know why some people say its so bad. I mean yes of course it's silly it's called Cowboys and Aliens for goodness sake but the whole thing is the sort of story I would have played out back in the school yard back when I was 9, made into a movie.
And that is awesome to see.
bela555: Am I the only one who hates Mondays? :/
tinyE: No
I read the post as "Am I the only one who hates Monkeys?" ... so I was confused by the clip for a second :-p

That's my favourite movie.

And I hate monkeys.