It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Good morning, Agent !
Ho, nice !! well, you could drink it... that's what we usually do with coffee ! :)
**Big hugs**
AgentBirdnest: The package says I need to "brew" it... I've never brewed anything before. Does that mean I need a coffee maker? ,',','',:-|
[/coffee newbie]
Can't you just re-gift it to someone else? :P
l0rdtr3k: *begins to hug Owl*
Hi there. Haven't seen you in a while.
Yep... I've been on holidays, spending much time in my family and eating far too much :) as every year...

Empress_Owl: Good morning, Agent !
Ho, nice !! well, you could drink it... that's what we usually do with coffee ! :)
**Big hugs**
AgentBirdnest: The package says I need to "brew" it... I've never brewed anything before. Does that mean I need a coffee maker? ,',','',:-|
[/coffee newbie]
Not necessarily, if you're not sure to like it.
Just take a funnel and ask your neighbor for a couple coffee filters, and follow the instructions on the package for the quantities...
Post edited December 28, 2015 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: Can't you just re-gift it to someone else? :P
That is physically possible, yes... but I'm curious to at least try it :-p

(*big Moonday hug*)
Empress_Owl: Not necessarily, if you're not sure to like it.
Just take a funnel and ask your neighbor for a couple coffee filters, and follow the instructions on the package for the quantities...
,'',',',',',',,'',',',','',:-O Slow down!! Let me write all this down...
Post edited December 28, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
I'm at work, somebody pls save me!
bela555: I'm at work, somebody pls save me!
I am too... :-| ... I'm afraid we're stuck...
Empress_Owl: I am too... :-| ... I'm afraid we're stuck...
You two need a distraction to get you through the day...
No way!!!
AgentBirdnest: You two need a distraction to get you through the day...
o.O
What I need is my bed :P
Post edited December 28, 2015 by bela555
bela555: No way!!!
AgentBirdnest: You two need a distraction to get you through the day...
bela555: o.O
And a blanket.... and a big mug of anything warm... and plenty of cool movies... and a laptop with awesome games... now you can enter Hibernation Mode™
Yo people!
Did Agent indulge into the world of Coffee Cult...? :)

I made it home from work already... see... it's possible to survive The First Workday after Holiday ! ;)
All it took was coffee, nice sandwiches... some kind of strange rice pastry that my mother made... and a good book... and some tranquility on breaks (not many people at workplace) ... and then some...
bela555: No way!!!

o.O
Empress_Owl: And a blanket.... and a big mug of anything warm... and plenty of cool movies... and a laptop with awesome games... now you can enter Hibernation Mode™
i have only the laptop from these, ofc without awesome games.... but with a lot not so awesome xls files :P
Morning all, hope everyone is OK and surviving the global weather craziness.
Looks like we're on track for the heavy snow today.
*hugs, waves, snowballs* all around.
Post edited December 28, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is OK and surviving the global weather craziness.
good morning Endre!
Hope you are doing good!

Hm... do I remember right that you mentioned about buying Underrail? ... if so, I'd be interested to know was it any good...
Empress_Owl: And a blanket.... and a big mug of anything warm... and plenty of cool movies... and a laptop with awesome games... now you can enter Hibernation Mode™
bela555: i have only the laptop from these, ofc without awesome games.... but with a lot not so awesome xls files :P
:-| booooooh..... xls files. Not very sexy...
superstande: Yo people!
Did Agent indulge into the world of Coffee Cult...? :)

I made it home from work already... see... it's possible to survive The First Workday after Holiday ! ;)
All it took was coffee, nice sandwiches... some kind of strange rice pastry that my mother made... and a good book... and some tranquility on breaks (not many people at workplace) ... and then some...
Hey Sup :)
**Big crushing hug**
Your job sounds so cool !!...
EndreWhiteMane: Morning all, hope everyone is OK and surviving the global weather craziness.
Hey Endre !
What are you talking about, it's 8°C here :)
They said we'll have a rough winter, between January and March, though... :\
Good luck with your snow !!
**Big warm hugs**
Post edited December 28, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Hey Sup :)
**Big crushing hug**
Your job sounds so cool !!...
Hjello Owl! :)
*happy almost New Year hug*
the job has its good days yes :) mostly when I can read a book :P
we have -9C :) but supposedly it's going to get warmer... what a strange global weather...
Post edited December 28, 2015 by superstande
superstande: good morning Endre!
Hope you are doing good!

Hm... do I remember right that you mentioned about buying Underrail? ... if so, I'd be interested to know was it any good...
Not very far in because I'm switching between several games but so far I'm enjoying it a lot. Think Fallout meets Metro. Seems solid and stable, a few annoying things in the UI but not bad. All in all glad I bought it.
Empress_Owl: Hey Endre !
What are you talking about, it's 8°C here :)
They said we'll have a rough winter, between January and March, though... :\
Good luck with your snow !!
**Big warm hugs**
Glad you're weather is nice, there are floods, tornadoes, snow, and all kinds of bad things happening around the world. Very strange weather lately.
*big bearhug*
Post edited December 28, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane