It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Saints Row 4.
Ahhhh... that's right. Keep seeing you mention it lately [/awful memory]
I've only played the third one, and it's been so long that I can't remember it [/again, awful memory ^^]
Looks like I survived this Monday :P
AgentBirdnest: Ahhhh... that's right. Keep seeing you mention it lately [/awful memory]
I've only played the third one, and it's been so long that I can't remember it [/again, awful memory ^^]
Don't worry, you're not the only one with memory problems.
I didn't remember some of the mini-games being so frigging frustrating.
Hello everyone *big holiday hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: Don't worry, you're not the only one with memory problems.
The ones from Saints Row 4? Yup some of them were really frustrating....
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big holiday hugs and waves*

CarrionCrow: Don't worry, you're not the only one with memory problems.
ElTerprise: The ones from Saints Row 4? Yup some of them were really frustrating....
I just generally see myself as lost cause for winning SR4's gold or even silver in some of the activities.
I'm going to just get lots of goodies and finish the game no matter how ugly it will look and then move on :)
I don't want the frustration :)
what the fuck is going on with the Steam sale? I heard that all the sale prices were going to be at their lowest for the entire sale.

now I'm checking back and hearing all the ubisoft games are no longer on sale. now the star wars games are on sale 70% on the front page when they were on for 77% a day or so ago.

was there some news that the sale change been dropped? attitude towards publishers at an all time low.

edit: well ubisoft's games did change but the star wars packs are still there. so nevermind. they're just not on the front page. not gonna call that cynical profiteering because maybe some people only want certain games and they're driving the point home that you can get them that way. the pack is still available.
Post edited December 28, 2015 by johnnygoging
So, the rental sale's going until the 4th, the Bethesda sale's going now, Duke Nukem stuff is on sale, and there's another big promo coming up on Wednesday as someone mentioned in another thread.
My wallet is crying tears of blood.
CarrionCrow: So, the rental sale's going until the 4th, the Bethesda sale's going now, Duke Nukem stuff is on sale, and there's another big promo coming up on Wednesday as someone mentioned in another thread.
My wallet is crying tears of blood.
Tell me about it,with the current promo on Xbox Live and Google Play Store,I'm running low on cash and storage memory for all the games.
l0rdtr3k: Tell me about it,with the current promo on Xbox Live and Google Play Store,I'm running low on cash and storage memory for all the games.
As of right now, in the last two months, I'm up 154, with number 155 and 156 on deck.
* waves *

good evening everyone

mission accomplished

* leaves the thread *
Painted_Doll: * waves *

good evening everyone

mission accomplished

* leaves the thread *
Hey.... :)
**waves back**
..... congrats ?! :))
Have a nice evening Doll !
Empress_Owl: Hey.... :)
**waves back**
So,want a hug?
Empress_Owl: Hey.... :)
**waves back**
l0rdtr3k: So,want a hug?
Yes... a good, old, classical hug without any slime ?! :))
**big hug**
How are you doing, blob ?
ElTerprise: Hello everyone *big holiday hugs and waves*
*4-hour late holiday twug*
Good day, Mr T.

And everyone else :-)
Empress_Owl: Yes... a good, old, classical hug without any slime ?! :))
**big hug**
How are you doing, blob ?
Waiting for the weekly update on the Countdown Sale over at Xbox