It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning Thread
**Big hugs, waves and coffee**
toxicTom: Thanks!
*big hugs back*

Now for getting the place in some order - my wife is coming tomorrow (she's stayed with her pa so he isn't alone). And how to get the kids away from TV...
I hope everything will be fine, Tom... :\ especially for your mother in law... and that you'll quickly find another job...
**Big comforting hug**
Post edited December 29, 2015 by Empress_Owl
toxicTom: *Big hugs and waves all around*
Jeez... I hope everything works out okay... *big comforting hug*
Empress_Owl: Good morning Thread
**Big hugs, waves and coffee**
Good morning, Red!
**big imperial hug**
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Red!
**big imperial hug**
Morning, Agent !
**Big imperial hug back**
How are ya doing ?.....
>__> ......
<__< ...... is there some coffee left somewhere, before I collapse on my desk ... ?
Empress_Owl: Morning, Agent !
**Big imperial hug back**
How are ya doing ?.....
>__> ......
<__< ...... is there some coffee left somewhere, before I collapse on my desk ... ?
I'm doing good... Couldn't sleep last night, so I made dinner for a change :-p
**Hands Owl a Flaming Moe**
How about yourself?
AgentBirdnest: I'm doing good... Couldn't sleep last night, so I made dinner for a change :-p
**Hands Owl a Flaming Moe**
How about yourself?
Thanks !
Ho.... a dinner ? nice :D what did you have ?
I'm good... a bit sad since my little assistant &hearts; is gone at her grandparents, a few minutes ago...
Empress_Owl: Thanks !
Ho.... a dinner ? nice :D what did you have ?
I'm good... a bit sad since my little assistant &hearts; is gone at her grandparents, a few minutes ago...
Whoaaaaa :-o **Quickly blows out Flaming Owl before she burns to the ground**!
We had breakfast for dinner. Bacon, eggs, and waffles. And hot chocolate :-)
Hooooo.... what a lovely little assistant! :-D I guess you don't need your secretary Agent anymore (*sniff*)... he has been replaced by someone much more adorable :-) ... but sorry she is gone :-( (Thanks for sharing that, though!)
Post edited December 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Whoaaaaa :-o **Quickly blows out Flaming Owl before she burns to the ground**!
We had breakfast for dinner. Bacon, eggs, and waffles. And hot chocolate :-)
Hooooo.... what a lovely little assistant! :-D I guess you don't need your secretary Agent anymore (*sniff*)... he has been replaced by someone much more adorable :-) ... but sorry she is gone :-( (Thanks for sharing that, though!)
Breakfast for dinner ? ô___ô original !!
**sigh**... yes... well, you can have the job again if you want... now my tiny and cute secretary is gone.... ,o__o,
Empress_Owl: **Big comforting hug**
AgentBirdnest: *big comforting hug*
*Big hugs back* to you both.

I don't worry that much about finding a new job for me - with my knowledge and experience companies have come to me wanting to hire. I just wouldn't have minded some stability right now. I'm not all against change and actually I have considered looking for another job for some time now - it's just that right now I don't really feel like it. Another half a year would have been nice - but well, so be it.
Empress_Owl: ... my little assistant &hearts;
How cute!!!
Post edited December 29, 2015 by toxicTom
AgentBirdnest: *big comforting hug*
toxicTom: *Big hugs back* to you both.

I don't worry that much about finding a new job for me - with my knowledge and experience companies have come to me wanting to hire. I just wouldn't have minded some stability right now. I'm not all against change and actually I have considered looking for another job for some time now - it's just that right now I don't really feel like it. Another half a year would have been nice - but well, so be it.
Empress_Owl: ... my little assistant &hearts;
toxicTom: How cute!!!
Hey... yes... we don't always have the choice, unfortunately... :\ but it's good if you're pretty sure to find something in no time :) I hope they'll hire you for a bit more longer this time...
(and, thanks !!! :"> ... I already miss her, it's far too calm in here...)
Hmm today is worse than Monday was :P
superstande: Dare I hope for Insomnia New Year? ;)
AgentBirdnest: *gasping until I can't breathe anymore* :-O
Don't get my hopes up!! ,'',',','',',>:-)
When was the last insomnia? March? In any case, it's been too long! I really want to see one!

Good morning everyone!
Hello! Sorry... *tries to bring Agent's hopes down a bit*
Too long indeed...

bela555: Hmm today is worse than Monday was :P
Well at least you didn't drink till midnight and had to get up to work with a hangover...? ...Like someone from my family ;)
Post edited December 29, 2015 by superstande
bela555: Hmm today is worse than Monday was :P
I didn't think it was possible..... +___+
(PS : your puppy in the snow is sooooooo adorable... ♥__♥)
Empress_Owl: Breakfast for dinner ? ô___ô original !!
**sigh**... yes... well, you can have the job again if you want... now my tiny and cute secretary is gone.... ,o__o,
Yeah, and now I'm about to have leftover breakfast for dinner for breakfast! (Mindpluck @__@)

**Puts on heels** ... at your service, ma'am ):-|
superstande: Well at least you didn't drink till midnight and had to get up to work with a hangover...? ...Like someone from my family ;)
You ? ô__ô
Good morning, by the way !!! :) **big hug**
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, and now I'm about to have leftover breakfast for dinner for breakfast! (Mindpluck @__@)

**Puts on heels** ... at your service, ma'am ):-|
I want a pic :D
superstande: Well at least you didn't drink till midnight and had to get up to work with a hangover...? ...Like someone from my family ;)
I've been in this situation a few times :P