It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: *starts a Soup Stand and offers everyone who wants a bowl of fresh chanterelle soup*
Agent gets the first portion, for coming up with the idea ;)
Haaa @__@
**Sluuuuuurrp** X-þ',',',','','',','',',','',',','',',','

Ahem... Merci :-)
Post edited December 29, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Ho no.... We killed Fred... :'-|,,',',',,',
My poor wallet :( The entire Hitman series is on sale on Xbox live.
Empress_Owl: Ho no.... We killed Fred... :'-|,,',',',,',
Hello my Lovely Owl!
Hmm... Are you sure it wasn't ElT? After all, when was the last time we saw him, eh? >:-|

The new release is not quite an insta-buy for me... Has anyone played it? Any thoughts?
superstande: *starts a Soup Stand and offers everyone who wants a bowl of fresh chanterelle soup*
Agent gets the first portion, for coming up with the idea ;)
Empress_Owl: :-O,,',',,',',',,',',,' **drool**
ME !!! ME !!! ME !!! pweaaaaase :))
*hands Owl a big portion*
there you go! :)

For the recipe, ask some old auntie, they should know :)
AgentBirdnest: Hmm... Are you sure it wasn't ElT? After all, when was the last time we saw him, eh? >:-|

The new release is not quite an insta-buy for me... Has anyone played it? Any thoughts?
Get ready for a hug!*hugs Agent*
How're you going to pass this end of the year? I'm going to have an even bigger feast than Christmas.
l0rdtr3k: Get ready for a hug!*hugs Agent*
How're you going to pass this end of the year? I'm going to have an even bigger feast than Christmas.
*return hug*
That sounds nice. I'm probably going to sleep through the new year :-) ... I don't have any plans this time.
AgentBirdnest: *return hug*
That sounds nice. I'm probably going to sleep through the new year :-) ... I don't have any plans this time.
*return return hug*
ANy news on D? I heard she's out on vacation and she'll won't be back for some weeks.
l0rdtr3k: *return return hug*
ANy news on D? I heard she's out on vacation and she'll won't be back for some weeks.
*return hug³*:-p
Nope. That's it. She said she'd be offline for the holidays. I hope we see her again soon :-)
l0rdtr3k: My poor wallet :( The entire Hitman series is on sale on Xbox live.
l0rdtr3k: Hello my Lovely Owl!
Hello, poor broke blob :)
**big hug back**... **purrrr purrrr purrrrrr** u____u
AgentBirdnest: Hmm... Are you sure it wasn't ElT? After all, when was the last time we saw him, eh? >:-|

It's always ElT, anyway. The badge is coming. :)
And, nope, I'll pass on that one too :-\ ... not my thing at all.
superstande: *hands Owl a big portion*
there you go! :)

For the recipe, ask some old auntie, they should know :)
Thanks !!! :-O,',,',',', **SLURP.**
Hum... I don't know. Yours looks so delicious... why don't you want to share your recipe ?... >:-| ... shall we torture you for that... throw you in the oubliette... ? tell us !! :-|
Post edited December 29, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: It's always ElT, anyway. The badge is coming. :)
And, nope, I'll pass on that one too :-\ ... not my thing at all.
Hoooo. Can't wait to see it :-D

What is your thing, besides Blackwell? :-)
(Serious question!)
Empress_Owl: Thanks !!! :-O,',,',',', **SLURP.**
Hum... I don't know. Yours looks so delicious... why don't you want to share your recipe ?... >:-| ... shall we torture you for that... throw you in the oubliette... ? tell us !! :-|
Eek! ... I tell you everything! ... it's not my recipe... I only sell it...
Howdy all, hope everyone is doing well today.
I see Interplay is on sale for the 1000th time. :/
AgentBirdnest: Hoooo. Can't wait to see it :-D

What is your thing, besides Blackwell? :-)
(Serious question!)
8 badges are coming in fact (brace yourselves)... ):-|
Hum. Mostly point and click adventure games (Lucas Arts games were my favourites)... also more recently the Sims 3 & 4... I liked strategy/war games like Red alert 2, Tiberian Sun, and Age of Empires/Kings back then... Baldur's Gate (that I've never finished but started all over again 6-7 times)...
Ha, I tried to play Resonance but it still doesn't work. I need to ask the support... It starts to get on my nerves.
I'm not able to setup Deux Ex either ; it launches but the controls (too many) and settings (tiny text, mouse too sensitive...) make the game to hard to play for me :-( and I can't fix it... **sigh**.
superstande: Eek! ... I tell you everything! ... it's not my recipe... I only sell it...
Well... Can I buy your recipe, then ?... >:-| (or you mean, you only sell your soup ?... in that case, you must have a soup dealer... WHO IS IT ?...)
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy all, hope everyone is doing well today.
Hello Endre !! :)
Everything is fine here... what about you, aren't you buried under three meters of snow yet ? :)
Ho... I counted and thought it was the 112th time earlier, but you must be right... you've been around for a longer time... :-|
Post edited December 29, 2015 by Empress_Owl
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy all, hope everyone is doing well today.
Good morning, Endre! :-) Doing quite well here, thank you. Hope you are doing the same.
It's getting a bit old yeah, but my tastes are always changing, so sometimes I see something in recurring promos that I am interested in, but had never given much thought to before.