It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: ...
Ho... your gifts has been lost ?... :'-| poor Leo... i'm glad you found a solution !! :)
Santa missed a chimney. Too much eggnog perhaps. :-)
superstande: Howdy! You too!
... just cruisin' around in my brand new car... :P
LOL that thing's awesome! Merry freakin' Christmas to you eh? ;)

I love the interior you went with LOL!
I just sat through a multi-minute musical number.

It wasn't as bad as the fake holiday-themed DLC, but it was starting to be.
Good night, sleepy thread :)
I hope everybody is fine.
Read you tomorrow !
**Big hugs, polite waves and water**
Empress_Owl: Good night, sleepy thread :)
I hope everybody is fine.
Read you tomorrow !
**Big hugs, polite waves and water**
Hey there and goodnight, Owl lady. Sleep well when you get there. =)
CarrionCrow: Hey there and goodnight, Owl lady. Sleep well when you get there. =)
Good night, Crow !! :) well... when you get there too ^^
Have a nice evenoon...
Hello thread. -tips hat-
Homemade lasagna here, thought I'd offer. There are 2 trays; one with meat, cheese, and broccoli; the other with meat, cheese, broccoli, and cottage cheese. Get it while it's hot. = )
(each plate comes with side salad, bread, and drink of choice)
Empress_Owl: Peuh... is it me, or is it like the 112th time these games are discounted this year (between the big sales, the weekend promos, etc...) ? ):-|
For some it's the first time seeing them. Woot for Redneck 1+2, MDK 1+2, Giants, and BattleChess!!

-----------

Anyone ever play Shattered Steel o.o Or know of a good Mechwalker style game?
Post edited December 30, 2015 by dfektive
dfektive: Hello thread. -tips hat-
Homemade lasagna here, thought I'd offer. There are 2 trays; one with meat, cheese, and broccoli; the other with meat, cheese, broccoli, and cottage cheese. Get it while it's hot. = )
(each plate comes with side salad, bread, and drink of choice)
Empress_Owl: Peuh... is it me, or is it like the 112th time these games are discounted this year (between the big sales, the weekend promos, etc...) ? ):-|
dfektive: For some it's the first time seeing them. Woot for Redneck 1+2, MDK 1+2, Giants, and BattleChess!!

-----------

Anyone ever play Shattered Steel o.o Or know of a good Mechwalker style game?
Hang on a sec. You don't have Giants already?
CarrionCrow: Hang on a sec. You don't have Giants already?
Leave the newbie alone CC '(._. )
CarrionCrow: Hang on a sec. You don't have Giants already?
dfektive: Leave the newbie alone CC '(._. )
Check your chat before you buy anything, okay?
CarrionCrow: Check your chat before you buy anything, okay?
There are plenty of "don't have yets" that everyone and their mother's have here. Heh.
And will do. = )
CarrionCrow: Check your chat before you buy anything, okay?
dfektive: There are plenty of "don't have yets" that everyone and their mother's have here. Heh.
And will do. = )
Very true. All about perspective on that one. (And the fact that some people aren't half-deranged game hoarders like myself...)

As for Mech-type games, the other one that comes to mind right away is Shogo. It's more anime-based, but it's also pretty good from what I've seen people say about it.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Very true. All about perspective on that one. (And the fact that some people aren't half-deranged game hoarders like myself...)

As for Mech-type games, the other one that comes to mind right away is Shogo. It's more anime-based, but it's also pretty good from what I've seen people say about it.
Oops. I meant "I don't have yets"
Hah. Well half-deranged but def. not a hoarder. I don't see every deal/promo/sale like O.O
If you could take a peek at my library you'd see the proof with my whopping 18 title collection.

I shall give Shogo a look see. Have been wanting to play a good Mechwalker for a while now.
Much thanks for that.
dfektive: Oops. I meant "I don't have yets"
Hah. Well half-deranged but def. not a hoarder. I don't see every deal/promo/sale like O.O
If you could take a peek at my library you'd see the proof with my whopping 18 title collection.

I shall give Shogo a look see. Have been wanting to play a good Mechwalker for a while now.
Much thanks for that.
Yeah well...I don't look at sales like that either. (Any more...)

You're welcome. Any kind of mech-based game is in painfully short supply around here. Next thing to look forward to in the sub-genre is the new Battletech game coming out in 2017.
Beginning to worry a bit. I don't want to still be playing insanity mode of CSD in March, but that's the way it's looking.