It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: **Hands Owl some tissues** :'-|
Sounds nice. Not much planned on my end. Maybe wake up early and light a tiny firework on the porch :-p ... or just sleep through it.
thanks... **phôôôooooommmmp** >___o
Hum... be careful not to set your porch on fire... :\
Empress_Owl: Hellow Crow !! :) **funny waves**
... Some jackass, heh... :"| ... aw. People are really silly sometimes...
**Happily dive in coffee** thanks !.... u__u
How are you doing ? :)
Yep, that's one way of putting it. Had to pitch the whole thing, couldn't get that awful smell out. Total loss.

Can't complain too much here, just whiling away the hours. Playing a game while watching a Let's Play, so at least I'm still managing to multitask.
It is the last day from this year I will remember for :D
*hugs and waves*

Empress_Owl: <snip>
*what a cute avatar hug*
Still idly hoping that there's a promo today that isn't a repeated rehash of what we've seen the last couple months.
Would probably have to sell blood for it, but I'm still in the mood for Insomnia.
CarrionCrow: Yep, that's one way of putting it. Had to pitch the whole thing, couldn't get that awful smell out. Total loss.

Can't complain too much here, just whiling away the hours. Playing a game while watching a Let's Play, so at least I'm still managing to multitask.
Aaaaw :-( ... sorry about that. I hope you'll find the responsibles and burn their places to the ground >:-| ...
What crazy game are you playing at the moment ?... :)
Multitask ?... Men can't multitask... so you must be a woman :)
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*

Empress_Owl: <snip>
moonshineshadow: *what a cute avatar hug*
Ho Moon you're there !!! \o/
**Enormous happy hug**
Tha nks a lot, about my avatar !! :">
I have a surprise for you !! wait... I'll PM you something :)
Post edited December 30, 2015 by Empress_Owl
CarrionCrow: Still idly hoping that there's a promo today that isn't a repeated rehash of what we've seen the last couple months.
Would probably have to sell blood for it, but I'm still in the mood for Insomnia.
Ooooh... That would be awesome! *puts rubber tourniquet on arm in preparation for blood-selling*
(And yeah, I had to Oogle "tourniquet" to figure out how it is spelled :"| ...)
Empress_Owl: Hum... be careful not to set your porch on fire... :\
Don't worry, it's not a big firework :-p
Post edited December 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Don't mind me, just lurking about this thread, watching you people silently, deriving your weaknesses, etc...
I'm just here to ask: Why do you insist on hugging each other so much?
Empress_Owl: Aaaaw :-( ... sorry about that. I hope you'll find the responsibles and burn their places to the ground >:-| ...
Ho Moon you're there !!! \o/
**Enormous happy hug**
*begins to rub myself on Owl*
Hello Owl!

AgentBirdnest: Ooooh... That would be awesome! *puts rubber tourniquet on arm in preparation for blood-selling*
(And yeah, I had to Oogle "tourniquet" to figure out how it is spelled :"| ...)
Don't worry, it's not a big firework :-p
*hugs Agent*
Hi Agent. Ready for 2016?
Empress_Owl: Aaaaw :-( ... sorry about that. I hope you'll find the responsibles and burn their places to the ground >:-| ...
It's okay. A new pool is a small price to pay, comparatively.

Going into my 176th hour of Cook Serve Delicious. Trying to wipe out insanity mode with a self-imposed double handicap of all perfect days, and no switching items around after I've chosen what to have on the menu.
Kinda screwed myself with that last one, since I've loaded up a bunch of difficult stuff that is now kicking my ass to the tune of over a hundred fifty failed attempts and counting.

-laughs- Fortunately not. I would make an intensely unpleasant female.
zeogold: Don't mind me, just lurking about this thread, watching you people silently, deriving your weaknesses, etc...
Because the initial greeting of spitting on each other never really took off. The hugging thing was plan B.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
zeogold: I'm just here to ask: Why do you insist on hugging each other so much?
Because we are the inofficial hugging thread ;-)
We only make some exceptions for people who insist on waves :P
Post edited December 30, 2015 by moonshineshadow
zeogold: Don't mind me, just lurking about this thread, watching you people silently, deriving your weaknesses, etc...
Welcome :-)
Hugging is a tradition in here, along with coffee, hot chocolate, vikings, burning things to the ground, nurses, and occasionally games. I guess it's just a way of being friendly with each other, or greeting each other. Some people *wave* instead :-p
I saw your mystery contest yesterday. It's cool :-) I need to read through it again today, now that I'm more awake.
Post edited December 30, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: *what a cute avatar hug*
Empress_Owl: Ho Moon you're there !!! \o/
**Enormous happy hug**
*extra big hug* Awesome!
moonshineshadow: Because we are the inofficial hugging thread ;-)
Speaking of which
*good morning hugs*
AgentBirdnest: Hugging is a tradition in here, along with coffee, hot chocolate, vikings, burning things to the ground, nurses, and occasionally games. I guess it's just a way of being friendly with each other, or greeting each other. Some people *wave* instead :-p
I saw your mystery contest yesterday. It's cool :-) I need to read through it again today, now that I'm more awake
You forgot the tradition on blaming everything on ElT :D
*big hug*

moonshineshadow: Because we are the inofficial hugging thread ;-)
l0rdtr3k: Speaking of which
*good morning hugs*
*big return hug*
Post edited December 30, 2015 by moonshineshadow