It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: So now that the holiday torture is over, how is the self torturing through games going? :P
CarrionCrow: Right now, it's a combo of 100 percenting Saints Row 4 and getting perfect rounds every time on insanity mode of Cook Serve Delicious. The former's mostly just time consuming, while the latter is trying to make me foam at the mouth.
How have things been going for you? Playing anything interesting?
Oh wow.
I have mostly been playing Hero Siege and then of course Yoshi's Wooly World with my mum :D

moonshineshadow: *revives poor Fred*
*hugs and waves* :D
AgentBirdnest: *yawning hug* XO
Good morning. How's the weekend treating you, Moon?
*big hug* Things are going fine :-)
How about you?
Post edited December 27, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Things are going fine :-)
How about you?
Good to hear :-)
Going pretty well here. My "good nights" are becoming more frequent, which I'm very happy about. And there is no better way to celebrate a good night than with some (peanut butter flavoured) hot chocolate for breakfast :-)
AgentBirdnest: *yawning hug* XO
Good morning. How's the weekend treating you, Moon?

And good morning to you, Crow.
Good very early morning to you as well, groggy Agent. =)

moonshineshadow: Oh wow.
I have mostly been playing Hero Siege and then of course Yoshi's Wooly World with my mum :D
Yours is by far the more sane of the two courses of action, not to mention that it's probably a hell of a lot more fun.
Post edited December 27, 2015 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Things are going fine :-)
How about you?
AgentBirdnest: Good to hear :-)
Going pretty well here. My "good nights" are becoming more frequent, which I'm very happy about. And there is no better way to celebrate a good night than with some (peanut butter flavoured) hot chocolate for breakfast :-)
Sounds good. So you deserve this:
Attachments:
EndreWhiteMane: Slow today....................well then..

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

That felt GOOD. :-)
Hello!
I've missed this! ;)

got vudu working again. was almost sure they had figured out I'm not American ... but no... it was merely a 2 day technical problem... since now they let my buy movies again :)
wow... 22 hours of game time in Saints Row IV in 4 days.
Post edited December 27, 2015 by superstande
moonshineshadow: Sounds good. So you deserve this:
*happy dance* \o/
superstande: Hello!
I've missed this! ;)

got vudu working again. was almost sure they had figured out I'm not American ... but no... it was merely a 2 day technical problem... since now they let my buy movies again :)
wow... 22 hours of game time in Saints Row IV in 4 days.
Good morning. =)

-laughs- That's interesting. I don't frequently see people who want to be American. ;)

I'm on track to beat your playtime. Just checked, have 20 hours listed on Steam and I rented it 2 days ago.
Also? The hard difficulty fraud level is a massive pain in the ass. Just beat it by the skin of my teeth after multiple attempts.
Good morning everybody !!
Just a quick hello before we continue our family meals marathon :)
I hope everyone is doing good... i can't wait to have more time to read you !
**big hugs and waves with coffee**
Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody !!
**Quick hu-** Hey! Where did you go? <__< ... >__> ... pfft... well... See you later, Wings. Bon appétit :-) I hope the weekend has been treating you nicely.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

-laughs- That's interesting. I don't frequently see people who want to be American. ;)

I'm on track to beat your playtime. Just checked, have 20 hours listed on Steam and I rented it 2 days ago.
Also? The hard difficulty fraud level is a massive pain in the ass. Just beat it by the skin of my teeth after multiple attempts.
Good Morning!
Ah, the "throw yourself this way and that" - thing? :) Yeah, I didn't like it too much, very hard. But it was quite a bizarre experience :)
Yeah you are going to beat my record easily :) But I might catch up during New Year's time, have a 10-day holiday coming up :P
I find some challenges are really nice, like the running and just "good old shooting the baddies" things... others like blowing up things to get the gold award not so easy... But I feel there's a bit of luck there involved too.
Just re-designed the cop car. Man this looks cool. What robocop would have driven if the movie had been directed by Terry Gilliam :P
Empress_Owl: Good morning everybody !!
Good morning, Owl lady. Try not to pop from all the munchies. =)
superstande: Good Morning!
Ah, the "throw yourself this way and that" - thing? :) Yeah, I didn't like it too much, very hard. But it was quite a bizarre experience :)
Yeah you are going to beat my record easily :) But I might catch up during New Year's time, have a 10-day holiday coming up :P
I find some challenges are really nice, like the running and just "good old shooting the baddies" things... others like blowing up things to get the gold award not so easy... But I feel there's a bit of luck there involved too.
Just re-designed the cop car. Man this looks cool. What robocop would have driven if the movie had been directed by Terry Gilliam :P
Some of the side mission activity things aren't the greatest. A lot of people are going to get annoyed real quick trying to get 1.7 million in 7 minutes time. Then there are things like the rift activities. Not really a fan of those, and not being told what some of the floor pieces on the speed rifts even are didn't help my opinion much.
The Blazin races are fun, though. Would've been happy with more of those.

The mayhem missions come down to combos on the harder levels. If you can't keep the combo going, you won't get enough points.
aggh struggling . i can't get witcher 1 to download and work or even get the discs to work,
Yay for really shitty platforming sections at 5 in the morning on no sleep...

Damn...when they said that section was hard, they weren't lying. Think it took about 20 tries, I only beat the score needed by 920 points, and I got that at the absolute last second before the round ended.
CarrionCrow: Some of the side mission activity things aren't the greatest. A lot of people are going to get annoyed real quick trying to get 1.7 million in 7 minutes time. Then there are things like the rift activities. Not really a fan of those, and not being told what some of the floor pieces on the speed rifts even are didn't help my opinion much.
The Blazin races are fun, though. Would've been happy with more of those.

The mayhem missions come down to combos on the harder levels. If you can't keep the combo going, you won't get enough points.
Yeah. Don't want to spoil anything, but I'm guessing you haven't unlocked everything yet. Just progressed a bit more and I see there's more still, in the way of features :)
One good thing I can say about this game: even though it's not the most thought-provoking, deep customization involving epic story - it sure lets you blow stuff up so much that I don't think there's a game that can top this :)
superstande: Yeah. Don't want to spoil anything, but I'm guessing you haven't unlocked everything yet. Just progressed a bit more and I see there's more still, in the way of features :)
One good thing I can say about this game: even though it's not the most thought-provoking, deep customization involving epic story - it sure lets you blow stuff up so much that I don't think there's a game that can top this :)
I'm doing all the side missions until those run out, then a bit of main story to open up more side missions, in between clearing activities and picking up all the collectible crap.

Agreed. What it does, it does very well. What it doesn't, it barely does at all anyway. -laughs-