It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: No
AgentBirdnest: I read the post as "Am I the only one who hates Monkeys?" ... so I was confused by the clip for a second :-p

That's my favourite movie.

And I hate monkeys.
I hate monkeys too
Ixamyakxim: Home for the Holidays or have you moved recently?
Actually neither. I'm only on vacation at Westerholz between Christmas and the new Year :)
AgentBirdnest: *big return twoliday twug* :-)
Glad to hear you are liking it!
Thanks....yep it's a really good place to relax :)
Post edited December 28, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest:
bela555: I hate monkeys too
I'm going to kick myself for asking this, but why? :P
j0ekerr: I'm watching Cowboys and Aliens and I don't know why some people say its so bad. I mean yes of course it's silly it's called Cowboys and Aliens for goodness sake...
I actually thought it would be total garbage just based on the awful name (like, made for TV movie bad) but with the cast I decided to give it a shot - was really and pleasantly surprised. I mean don't go in looking for Citizen Kane or anything but for a good action movie with some beautiful scenery you can't go too wrong.

ElTerprise: Actually neither. I'm only on vacation at Westerholz between Christmas and the new Year :)
Ah, neat! Enjoy the vacation!
bela555: I hate monkeys too
tinyE: I'm going to kick myself for asking this, but why? :P
Because I'm a banana o.O
What's all this talk about giving monkeys bananas on Mondays?
New fad?
New cult?

What the hell is going on?
EndreWhiteMane: What's all this talk about giving monkeys bananas on Mondays?
New fad?
New cult?

I for one think it is a little harsh harboring any animosity toward our biological ancestors, but then I guess we all have our quirks. :P
EndreWhiteMane: What's all this talk about giving monkeys bananas on Mondays?
New fad?
New cult?

tinyE: I for one think it is a little harsh harboring any animosity toward our biological ancestors, but then I guess we all have our quirks. :P
I agree, especially when they're smarter than some people I know. ;)
tinyE: I for one think it is a little harsh harboring any animosity toward our biological ancestors, but then I guess we all have our quirks. :P
EndreWhiteMane: I agree, especially when they're smarter than some people I know. ;)
Some people you know.

Like me. :P
EndreWhiteMane: I agree, especially when they're smarter than some people I know. ;)
tinyE: Some people you know.

You're not even close to being on that list, you're literate. :-)
tinyE: Some people you know.

EndreWhiteMane: You're not even close to being on that list, you're literate. :-)
Bobo knows, or knew (I think he's dead) sign language.

I don't know sign language! :D
There's a big game promo on the Google Playstore.
Lego Batman 3 for freaking 99 cents! And I bought Monument Valley and Pacman Championship Edition too so I'm good for a while.
BTW,Minecraft Pocket Edition is great despite some annoying bugs like not being able to place your bed on wooden floors.
Short hellos

and *Huge hiugs and waves*

had the most depressing... and the same time most inspiring x-mas since many years. More later, I'm just back from family, and drunk too. Love you all...
toxicTom: Short hellos

and *Huge hiugs and waves*

had the most depressing... and the same time most inspiring x-mas since many years. More later, I'm just back from family, and drunk too. Love you all...
Hi Tom, sounds like it was a challenging time, care to share? (only if you want to)
tinyE: Bobo knows, or knew (I think he's dead) sign language.

I don't know sign language! :D
You mean Koko? She is still alive, according to wikipedia.
I didn't know gorillas lived that long ô__ô