It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I haven't been on much due to sheer exhaustion and being generally busy, but I hope you're all doing well and are enjoying the days leading up to Christmas. :) *hugs*
OMG,finally I'm G Rank on Monster Hunter and I've finally finished Dragon Quest 1.
FearfulSymmetry: I haven't been on much due to sheer exhaustion and being generally busy, but I hope you're all doing well and are enjoying the days leading up to Christmas. :) *hugs*
116 hours and it's all over. That makes me happy. -laughs-

Hope you're not running yourself into the ground over there.
FearfulSymmetry: I haven't been on much due to sheer exhaustion and being generally busy, but I hope you're all doing well and are enjoying the days leading up to Christmas. :) *hugs*
Symmetry Lady! Happy holidays! I hope all the same for you. *Big hug*
Heya!
Thank you for support, Crow, Moon, Agent, Palio, DD and Blob :)
Have a wonderous day!
Underrail is getting good reviews!
Hello GOGers how are you all doing?
Post edited December 21, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
CarrionCrow: 116 hours and it's all over. That makes me happy. -laughs-

Hope you're not running yourself into the ground over there.
Hahaha, fair enough. ;)

It's okay, mostly just stress and some minor health issues. I'm hoping the holiday will do me some good.

AgentBirdnest: Symmetry Lady! Happy holidays! I hope all the same for you. *Big hug*
*super big hug* Good to see you, Agent! Happy holidays to you too. :D

superstande: Heya!
Thank you for support, Crow, Moon, Agent, Palio, DD and Blob :)
Have a wonderous day!
Underrail is getting good reviews!
Sorry, I missed your initial post, but I'm happy to hear you're wife is doing better than expected! :)
I failed :( 10 months for nothing
Soccorro: I failed :( 10 months for nothing
*Big comforting hug*
Can you take the exam again?
AgentBirdnest: *Big comforting hug*
in 2 weeks
*more comforting hugs* I hope everything goes well next time.
AgentBirdnest: *Big comforting hug*
Soccorro: in 2 weeks
Study, study, study, study, study.
And then, study some more.

********** YOU CAN DO IT! ***********

Hello all.
Post edited December 21, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
moonshineshadow: *more comforting hugs* I hope everything goes well next time.
the good thing is, i passed the written and oral parts of the exam, so only the practical has to be done now
*more comforting hugs*
I hope you have better luck next time! Don't let this spoil your christmas!
moonshineshadow: *more comforting hugs* I hope everything goes well next time.
Soccorro: the good thing is, i passed the written and oral parts of the exam, so only the practical has to be done now
Good to hear that - you will do it!
Post edited December 21, 2015 by PalioDeMonte
Emerges from the undergrowth sporting a dissheveled beard and ears.

WHAT YEAR IS IT?!

Yes I've been kind of lost recently. The reason being that I've been putting out fires non-stop lately, and they've kept me rather busy. By that I mean academic fires as in... overdue assigments and reports and studying for exams.

Tomorrow is the last day before the holidays... until they are over and the real exams start. It is also the day l have a partial law exam for which I'm woefully under-prepared so I think I will borrow Crow's setup and inject coffee intravenously for an all-nighter or as close as I can get it to be. Which means that I will go back into the undergrowth to disappear like a bigfoot at least until tomorrow night at the earliest. In fact I'm right now at the library, studying administrative sanctioning, and fantasizing about blowing up parliament. V style. Just popped in to say hello and wish everyone a happy day before the day before the day before christmas.

Anyways nice looking sales. We even get a mini xmas sale in the form of bethesda titles. It does annoy me as a discount hunter that the fallout games are even lower than when I got 'em. But such is life. Now pwease be vewy vewy quiet I'm hunting GOG staff.

I think I will be getting SpaceChem, Sokobond is still a bit pricey for me.

PS: Bloody Chrome is highlighting in red every single word I write. And I can't change the language settings because this is the library's computer.

See y'all.
Post edited December 21, 2015 by j0ekerr