It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Staff picks don't look too bad - i'm interested in Infinifactory..but i'll probably wait for a bigger discount on that one....the Bethesda promo is more important for GOG i guess (i mean we got another free game) but i already own everything of interest from that one - including the locked games....

(Due to the overlapping of the different promos every region-locked game (for Germans) is actually on sale ^^)
AgentBirdnest: Holy crap! I didn't even notice the Bethesda promo! :-O I haven't checked the main page since the staff picks showed up. Very nice...
I've never heard of the new freebie. It looks terrible (graphicswise) but what the hell... it's free :-p
Yeah, it's a freebie! That's good even if the game isn't! (Gatherer's logic, you see)
Good evenoon everybody! * hugs *
Well, crap. Bundle of Holding's trying to cut into my budget before it's even fully set up.
Guess I'll always have a soft spot for the old World of Darkness games.
ElTerprise: Hi :)
Doing good here - how are you?
That sounds great :)

Yes...eagerly awaiting Darkest Dungeon as well :D
Good to hear! I'm doing pretty great at the moment. Been a rough month overall, but things are looking brighter by the minute. I'm about to finally get brave and start a game of Fallout 4. I figure if I go in expecting to be disappointed, maybe I won't be. ;)

Darkest Dungeon is addictive and frustrating as all get-out. It's not too often a "rogue-like" pulls me in over and over like this one does. I usually lose interest in them after a handful of deaths and little feeling of progress. Darkest Dungeons seems to stay fun no matter how many times I have to restart and rethink my approach. :)
Does anyone ever feel uninspired to write here? I don't mean "not wanting to talk". I mean you really do want to talk to people, but you just can't form proper ideas and sentences? So you either lurk because you don't know what to say, or you do say something, but feel extremely silly and unsatisfied with your words?
Don't worry, I'll stop asking all these questions :-p It's been getting harder and harder over the last few weeks to write out my thoughts here (and anywhere, for that matter. So don't feel bad :-))... Feels like there is a big chunk of cheese stuck in the middle of my brain. I think it will pass; it's probably just a phase. Maybe it will change a bit more quickly, now that things are moving in the right direction for me again.

I'm now realizing that this is well thought-out post. The type I'm complaining about not being able to make. Heh :-)
Anyway... Hope everyone is enjoying their evenoon.
Hi all. :-)

Just a quick message to say Merry Christmas and have a great time! As usual I'm up to my eyeballs in things to do, so time is a bit scarce. I hope everything's going well for you and you haven't hit meltdown yet. :-0

A great Christmas to everyone who celebrates it, and a fantastic few days to those who don't. ;-)

See you soon. :-)
Stilton: Hi all. :-)

Just a quick message to say Merry Christmas and have a great time! As usual I'm up to my eyeballs in things to do, so time is a bit scarce. I hope everything's going well for you and you haven't hit meltdown yet. :-0

A great Christmas to everyone who celebrates it, and a fantastic few days to those who don't. ;-)

See you soon. :-)
Hey there, Stilty! Thanks for the quick message. Merry Christmas/few days of Winter to you too :-) Hope it goes swimmingly.
AgentBirdnest: Does anyone ever feel uninspired to write here? I don't mean "not wanting to talk". I mean you really do want to talk to people, but you just can't form proper ideas and sentences? So you either lurk because you don't know what to say, or you do say something, but feel extremely silly and unsatisfied with your words?
Don't worry, I'll stop asking all these questions :-p It's been getting harder and harder over the last few weeks to write out my thoughts here (and anywhere, for that matter. So don't feel bad :-))... Feels like there is a big chunk of cheese stuck in the middle of my brain. I think it will pass; it's probably just a phase. Maybe it will change a bit more quickly, now that things are moving in the right direction for me again.

I'm now realizing that this is well thought-out post. The type I'm complaining about not being able to make. Heh :-)
Anyway... Hope everyone is enjoying their evenoon.
This is primarily why I stay in lurker mode most of the time. Sometimes it's more related to exhaustion / health issues, but most of the time, it's just the feeling that I've nothing useful to add to the conversation. I have plenty of reactions/feelings when reading the thread, but when I actually try to respond to posts with words, it goes horribly awry, I get lost in tangents, lose focus, run off to chase something shiny, and leave a mess in my wake. :)
I'm convinced I have plenty of incredible and brilliant thoughts throughout the day, but they live and die like mayflies and I'm left with nothing much to say, most of the time. And when I do open my mouth (or let my fingers fly), I misrepresent myself with the words I choose more times than not. At least, that's what the over-analyzing part of my brain tells me. :)
Watch the fuck out people of the thread! The Blob is drunk out of it's ass and it's armed with hugs.
akhliber: Good to hear! I'm doing pretty great at the moment. Been a rough month overall, but things are looking brighter by the minute. I'm about to finally get brave and start a game of Fallout 4. I figure if I go in expecting to be disappointed, maybe I won't be. ;)

Darkest Dungeon is addictive and frustrating as all get-out. It's not too often a "rogue-like" pulls me in over and over like this one does. I usually lose interest in them after a handful of deaths and little feeling of progress. Darkest Dungeons seems to stay fun no matter how many times I have to restart and rethink my approach. :)
Thanks and glad to hear that. Especially that things are looking brighter now :)
Hope you'll be having fun with Fallout 4. Haven't played Darkest Dungeon yet but i'm waiting for it since i first saw some footage of it - and rogue-likes are usually none of my favourite genres...
Sad that i have to ask this but could someone create a thread for me?
103 hours, 33 minutes to go. Hurry up, damn it!
Cyraxpt: Sad that i have to ask this but could someone create a thread for me?
Sure. Just post what you want in the OP of said thread.
CarrionCrow: 103 hours, 33 minutes to go. Hurry up, damn it!
?
Oh and hi Crow :)
Post edited December 22, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: ?
Oh and hi Crow :)
Fake holiday countdown. The smaller the number gets, the happier I am.

Also, good evening. =)
CarrionCrow: Fake holiday countdown. The smaller the number gets, the happier I am.

Also, good evening. =)
Fake holiday? Christmas?
ElTerprise: Fake holiday? Christmas?
That's the one. =)