It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Crow, when you murder a pigeon out of pure hate there is help available for you.
Your new lawyer.
That game finally came out? Cool, thank you for letting me know. Not even being a smartass, saw that one mentioned a while back and it looked good.

On a different but similar note, I think I'll be singing this at the trial. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Crow, when you murder a pigeon out of pure hate there is help available for you.
Your new lawyer.
CarrionCrow: That game finally came out? Cool, thank you for letting me know. Not even being a smartass, saw that one mentioned a while back and it looked good.

That's hilarious. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Not great but smilin' anyway. ;)
Glad to hear all is well with you, you sure are up early today.
All you can do sometimes. Hope whatever shit's happening goes away quickly.

Yeah, my sleep thing's all over the place these days, it seems.
Your new lawyer.
CarrionCrow: That game finally came out? Cool, thank you for letting me know. Not even being a smartass, saw that one mentioned a while back and it looked good.

Awesome song. And, my god, what a game. I love Grandville's Illustrations (just like Gustave Doré's), but this looks weird :o
*tips helmet to new arrivals*

Endre - Hope the appointment goes well, and you get things sorted out quickly :-)
Crow - Awesome song. It's making poor little Bumberluppins nervous though ;-)

And we got a new release! Or one and a half releases... Fantasy isn't really my thing, but I'll probably check out some gameplay videos anyway.
EndreWhiteMane: That's hilarious. ;)
Yes it is. Lots of fun to sing at high volume as well, so I feel I'll be putting my best foot forward in court. -laughs-
PalioDeMonte: Awesome song. And, my god, what a game. I love Grandville's Illustrations (just like Gustave Doré's), but this looks weird :o
Maybe so, but I'll take the bird version of Phoenix Wright over the bird version of an ass-reeking dating sim any day of the week.
Post edited December 22, 2015 by CarrionCrow
*busy hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *busy hugs and waves*
-half awake, bleary eyed waves back- =)
If anyone here likes reflex games, I'd recommend getting Cook Serve Delicious. Get it, play a little bit of standard mode to learn the mechanics, then play insane mode. It's fun.
CarrionCrow: If anyone here likes reflex games, I'd recommend getting Cook Serve Delicious. Get it, play a little bit of standard mode to learn the mechanics, then play insane mode. It's fun.
Not my kind of game but I know what I'm having for dinner now.
Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing at least ok :)
Woohoo, a game I'd pre-ordered over a year ago was finally released today! So awesome to be able to play this over the coming days. :)

How are you all doing today? :)
Post edited December 22, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
fan3l: HaPPY HOLYDAYS !!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_MGWio-vc
AgentBirdnest: Why do you post here? Everyone in this thread knows you are a scammer. You won't get anything here.
I have only seen 3 types of posts from you on the entire forums - 1) Asking for games. 2) Complaining about your reputation. 3) Daily useless posts like this one to increase your reputation. Literally, I have not seen one post from you that I would have considered to be friendly, helpful, or anything other than an attempt to get free games from people.

Even if you decided to become magically friendly, it's too late. At this point, you are beyond redemption. I really hope you stop trying, for my own sake, because I get really tired of seeing your posts.

(And yeah, I know it is pointless to reply. It won't do any good. Just felt like finally speaking my mind.)
Merry Christmas to you too.
ElTerprise: Good afternoon everyone *big hugs and waves*

Hope you're all doing at least ok :)
Hi Ray Santa! Doing fair here today.
You doing alright?
*wave, hug or cookie*
FearfulSymmetry: Woohoo, a game I'd pre-ordered over a year ago was finally released today! So awesome to be able to play this over the coming days. :)

How are you all doing today? :)
Hiya Fearful, what game's out?
*hug with cookie*
Post edited December 22, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Hiya Fearful, what game's out?
*hug with cookie*
Solstice, a visual novel. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but I like them. The game is not officially out yet but it was just released for pre-order owners today. I've been looking forward to this one for quite a while. :)

*thankfully eats cookie* *big hug* How are you feeling today?