It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Anyone here know anything about firewalls? I'm trying to activate something and it keeps telling me to turn them off but I don't think I have any on. XD
CarrionCrow: Whenever I get crap like that, I check to see that WIndows hasn't turned its internal firewall back on for some jackass reason. Beyond that, your antivirus might have one built on. Some do, some don't.
Funny thing, Windows had it on but it still didn't work. :P Thanks anyway.
CarrionCrow: What have you got? Already beaten One Finger Death Punch and Super Hexagon.

Sounds like you've got a good day going. Glad to hear it. =)
Lovely Planet. Courtesy of DD, who apparently hates my guts >:-p ... First-person reflex shooter. Starts out pretty easy, but after a few levels, made me want to burn something to the ground. As a bonus, it looks absolutely terrible :-)

And yeah. Nice day :-)
ElTerprise: Good evening or whatever time of day you're currently having *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Good evenening, Mr T! :-) *big return hug*

I'm doing great today. I might even celebrate by tilting my chair :-)

How's your day going?
Attachments:
niceday.jpg (345 Kb)
Post edited December 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
superstande: Sounds like you got the strong stuff alright :)

Oh, sorry to hear that, about the bundle. Dammit, it's irritating when the emulation is poor.
I remember spending quite a lot of coins for some of the neogeo arcade games... And some of them were quite fun, but difficult...
It's okay, The bundle's primarily for fighting game fans. I'll leave it to them to be disappointed when they spend more than I did for what I got.

Arcade games were always that way. Built to take the player's money as much as possible while keeping people coming back for more.
Whole day problems turning on my pc,had to remove 1 gb ram from the 2 i have so it would boot windows currently it works without restarting but i will see. Also formated my pc since i didn't do that since 2008 or 2009.No data lost as usual since i save it all on my external HDD.I am thinking of cleaning the place where the ram was since it's kinda dusty and that could be the reason of failure or i really have faulty ram.
Post edited December 19, 2015 by Fonzer
ElTerprise: Good evening or whatever time of day you're currently having *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Hjello!
the usual... making profit with my speakeasys and a distillery combo... So many thirsty people here in Atlantic City :)
You doing good?
AgentBirdnest: Good evenening, Mr T! :-) *big return hug*

I'm doing great today. I might even celebrate by tilting my chair :-)

How's your day going?
Hi Agent *big twug*

Great to hear that. I'm doing good..bit exhausted from the second day of the weekend seminar though :)

superstande: Hjello!
the usual... making profit with my speakeasys and a distillery combo... So many thirsty people here in Atlantic City :)
You doing good?
Yup. Doing good and glad to hear that :)

How are you all doing?
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, usual weekend in progress. How's your day been going?
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, usual weekend in progress. How's your day been going?
Hi Crow.
Glad to hear that. Day is fine - aside from some exhaustion i'm doing good. Two thirds of the weekend seminar done - and i just managed to kill Prof. Genki in Saints Row The Third ;)

Oh btw....have you planned of repeating the Threat chat with some folks at some point?
ElTerprise: Hi Crow.
Glad to hear that. Day is fine - aside from some exhaustion i'm doing good. Two thirds of the weekend seminar done - and i just managed to kill Prof. Genki in Saints Row The Third ;)

Oh btw....have you planned of repeating the Threat chat with some folks at some point?
He's a pain in the ass. Good for you on killing him.

Sure, whenever people feel like doing it again. I still have the same thing set up, so the same link should put people there.
CarrionCrow: He's a pain in the ass. Good for you on killing him.

Sure, whenever people feel like doing it again. I still have the same thing set up, so the same link should put people there.
And pretty rare from what i know...he dropped around 400,000$ which was great :)

I see. Cool.
Post edited December 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: And pretty rare from what i know...he dropped around 400,000$ which was great :)

I see. Cool.
That's a very nice payday for a single kill.

Yeah, I still have no idea how many people would be interested. Then there's the "it's the end of the year, so more people are busy with stuff" thing.
Conversational Free-for-all Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

Christmas At Ground Zero
CarrionCrow: That's a very nice payday for a single kill.

Yeah, I still have no idea how many people would be interested. Then there's the "it's the end of the year, so more people are busy with stuff" thing.
I read that it's possible for him to drop about a million....but the 300,000 got me unlimited ammo for some guns :)

Me neither. And the regulars are not that many after all....
ElTerprise: I read that it's possible for him to drop about a million....but the 300,000 got me unlimited ammo for some guns :)

Me neither. And the regulars are not that many after all....
The endless ammo is definitely a balance breaker, but on the other hand it removes all annoying trips to the store for more.

True. Less than two dozen, I'm sure, and some people won't be interested in talking versus typing here.
CarrionCrow: The endless ammo is definitely a balance breaker, but on the other hand it removes all annoying trips to the store for more.

True. Less than two dozen, I'm sure, and some people won't be interested in talking versus typing here.
I actually don't mind having unlimited ammo in the end-game. And having the possibility for that without cheating is another proof for Volition not giving a damn about realism etc...in the latter Saints games :).

Yep...that's probably the true and i also guess that the pilot for the thread chat flew a bit under the radar...