It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

superstande: Nooo! What a horrible nightmare :)
We must destroy it immediately! *looks around* Hey, it was just here a minute ago... it's... ran off!? :P
Don't worry, it'll come back. It will try to lull you into a false sense of security, making you think you've consumed it all when in fact you've only eliminated a portion of it. The rest will hide in the walls...breeding...
superstande: Also, I googled Fireball - that looks delicious... I remember drinking this other spicy thing, Naga Shot, it was really spicy, and just awesome... Might buy this Fireball for Christmas visitors *evil planning*
I saw it at the store and decided to grab some. Have heard of it but never tried it before. I already like spicy food, curious to see just how hot it actually is.

Well, shit. Checked out Naga Shot and I'd try it, but I'm getting the feeling there's no chance of finding it out here.
superstande: Nooo! What a horrible nightmare :)
We must destroy it immediately! *looks around* Hey, it was just here a minute ago... it's... ran off!? :P
CarrionCrow: Don't worry, it'll come back. It will try to lull you into a false sense of security, making you think you've consumed it all when in fact you've only eliminated a portion of it. The rest will hide in the walls...breeding...
Uhh... that sounds like Twilight Zone :)
They'll breed in the walls... and one morning I'll face an army of mutated nut coffee beans that challenge me to a war...

CarrionCrow: I saw it at the store and decided to grab some. Have heard of it but never tried it before. I already like spicy food, curious to see just how hot it actually is.

Well, shit. Checked out Naga Shot and I'd try it, but I'm getting the feeling there's no chance of finding it out here.
Oh, sorry to hear. But I'm sure it's not the best stuff and there will be better kind. I remember it was rather cheap - at least in Finland's terms, where the alcohol tax is quite high.
Post edited December 20, 2015 by superstande
Ixamyakxim: Wow I actually remember Vietcong from my Xbox days - a bit of a "squad-lite" shooter with some interesting approaches to missions and a wonderful jungle environment. I THINK (if I remember correctly) you even had to use your specialized squad guys for tasks (sort of like Republic Commando - medic to heal, assign "SAW" guy to cover and lay down suppression, etc) - this was a nice little game! I didn't realize there was a PC version of it to be honest (it came out on XBox with a few other Vietnam era shooters - weird how things sort of "bunch" up with a few in the genre at a time no?).
Yeah, you remember correctly. That game had some decent characters. I still remember each squad member's name.
There was another Vietnam shooter around the same time called "Men of Valor", made by 2015 (who made MoH: Allied Assault)... I never played Men of Valor though. It's on my "most wanted" list.
Good morning, lovely thread !
**Big hugs and coffee**
Empress_Owl: Good morning, lovely thread !
**Big hugs and coffee**
Bonjour, Wingy!
**Really big hug**
How's your weekend going?
Empress_Owl: Good morning, lovely thread !
**Big hugs and coffee**
AgentBirdnest: Bonjour, Wingy!
**Really big hug**
How's your weekend going?
Good day, Agent :)
Pretty well...
I've seen old friends of mine (we didn't go to the christmas market and drink hot wine as usually... we ate brown sugar pancakes with cider in a bar instead... bah !) and i've bought 2 christmas classy outfits and a couple other things I'll be able to wear other days too :)
then we ate at my parents place...
Today we'll go and eat with my partner parents at one of his cousin's place... only in the afternooning, though.
How are you doing ? how is your weekend going ? )
**big hug**
Empress_Owl: Good day, Agent :)
Pretty well...
I've seen old friends of mine (we didn't go to the christmas market and drink hot wine as usually... we ate brown sugar pancakes with cider in a bar instead... bah !) and i've bought 2 christmas classy outfits and a couple other things I'll be able to wear other days too :)
then we ate at my parents place...
Today we'll go and eat with my partner parents at one of his cousin's place... only in the afternooning, though.
How are you doing ? how is your weekend going ? )
**big hug**
Ho wow. Sounds quite busy and quite fun :-)
It's been a pleasant weekend for me so far. Certainly not as exciting as yours, but not bad :-) And I'm doing quite good. I've been feeling well for a few days now.
**Big happy hug**
Hi
Soccorro: Hi
Hi yourself :-)
Good morning, Socco.
Soccorro: Hi
AgentBirdnest: Hi yourself :-)
Good morning, Socco.
Morning agent :) how are you?
hello people. how's going ?
all things good ?
Soccorro: Morning agent :) how are you?
A bit tired - my sleep could have been better... but no matter. I'm quite good otherwise :-)
How about your Soccy self?
AlexZeusMercer: hello people. how's going ?
all things good ?
Hello. Yeah, all good things on my end. how about yourself?
Post edited December 20, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Ho wow. Sounds quite busy and quite fun :-)
It's been a pleasant weekend for me so far. Certainly not as exciting as yours, but not bad :-) And I'm doing quite good. I've been feeling well for a few days now.
**Big happy hug**
Yes... I usually never go out to buy clothes... I never try them... I buy everything on internet :)
It's quite a big deal to me... enter in a clothing shop, talk to the sellers... try clothes, and hear their comments and advice... :) it depends on shops, some are ok, some are painful to visit (loud shitty music, annoying sellers, crowd of customers...) :)... yesterday it was 2 nice ones, so it's good. Not (too much) stress.
I still have boots, and accessories to find :) I'll look for it tomorrow or tuesday...
It's cool that you feel better !!! the drugs do work !!! \o/
AlexZeusMercer: hello people. how's going ?
all things good ?
Hello :)
Going well here ; I hope you too ?
Post edited December 20, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: Yes... I usually never go out to buy clothes... I never try them... I buy everything on internet :)
It's quite a big deal to me... enter in a clothing shop, talk to the sellers... try clothes, and hear their comments and advice... :) it depends on shops, some are ok, some are painful to visit (loud shitty music, annoying sellers, crowd of customers...) :)... yesterday it was 2 nice ones, so it's good. Not (too much) stress.
I still have boots, and accessories to find :) I'll look for it tomorrow or tuesday...
It's cool that you feel better !!! the drugs do work !!! \o/
Huh... It's a big deal for me too. Crowded stores, and trying on clothes that other people have tried on ,'',',',:-| ... not the best situation for me. Even when I was little, it was difficult. Glad it wasn't too bad for you at least :-)
And yeah, "the drugs do work" as The Verve would not say n__n ... which is soooo relieving for me. I wish I could explain better...
**Big happy and relieved hug**