It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: I have to do stuff so I wish you a very pleasant Sunday afternoon
Maybe I'll come back in the evening
**Big hugs**
**Late goodbye hug** :'-O
Hope your afternoon goes well.
superstande: Good After Night Morning Tidings

Just discovered that old game music, the .sid format from Commodore 64 games in particular, goes just rather nicely with "modern" rpgs like Risen.
I felt a lot more heroic with The Last Ninja 2, Zoids, Short Circuit and International Karate playing while I roamed dark caverns full of nasty horribilities :)
And with just 3 channels available, these old folks sure knew how to write music :)
Good mornoon :-)

Really? I dunno if I'd agree. I like music to match the graphics. High quality graphics must have modern high quality music, otherwise it feels to weird to me :-p ... and for low quality graphics, I like low quality music.
Post edited December 20, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
NEXT PAGE!!! Where are you!?!? :'-O',',',',','',
*holidays hugs and waves* :D
AgentBirdnest: NEXT PAGE!!! Where are you!?!? :'-O',',',',','',
Moon was keeping it hostage until she made her post. :-)

moonshineshadow: *holidays hugs and waves* :D
*big holiday hug*

How are you enjoying your holidays? I bet you are glad to be free of work for a while?
AgentBirdnest: Good mornoon :-)

Really? I dunno if I'd agree. I like music to match the graphics. High quality graphics must have modern high quality music, otherwise it feels to weird to me :-p ... and for low quality graphics, I like low quality music.
Well yeah I'd imagine it's a matter of taste and no point trying to change the music if it works well already :)
But Risen doesn't have very strong presence of music in battles... I found it so at least... And occasionally this sort of old school beat'em up stuff really helped me to stay concentrated :) But it's not so good when in a town where you do a lot of talking and thinking and such...
ddickinson: *big holiday hug*

How are you enjoying your holidays? I bet you are glad to be free of work for a while?
Yeah it will be nice to just be lazy and enjoy some free time :D
*big hug for Moon* :-)
*happy holiday waves to the moon* :P
ddickinson: Moon was keeping it hostage until she made her post. :-)
Pfft... how mean >:-| ... she could have just asked us politely not to post until she did ;-p

I don't think I've said good mornoon to you yet... so... Good mornoon :-) *big hug*
superstande: Well yeah I'd imagine it's a matter of taste and no point trying to change the music if it works well already :)
But Risen doesn't have very strong presence of music in battles... I found it so at least... And occasionally this sort of old school beat'em up stuff really helped me to stay concentrated :) But it's not so good when in a town where you do a lot of talking and thinking and such...
Hm, I don't remember the music in Risen... I guess I need to play it again.
I usually don't listen to any "outside" music when playing games, unless the game has absolutely no sound at all.
Post edited December 20, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
moonshineshadow: Yeah it will be nice to just be lazy and enjoy some free time :D
And I hope you will have a wonderful time with your family and have a great time being lazy and having fun. :-)

*big festive hug*

AgentBirdnest: Pfft... how mean >:-| ... she could have just asked us politely not to post until she did ;-p

I don't think I've said good mornoon to you yet... so... Good mornoon :-) *big hug*
True, but where is the fun in that? :-)

Good mornoon, Mr Agent!

*big hug*
ddickinson: True, but where is the fun in that? :-)
I guess the fun would be in the satisfaction of knowing that people listen to you and obey your requests? :-p
AgentBirdnest: *big hug for Moon* :-)
Aww that is cute *big laughing hug*
AgentBirdnest: I guess the fun would be in the satisfaction of knowing that people listen to you and obey your requests? :-p
Of course, that and the power behind being able to control the thread. :-)
AgentBirdnest: Hm, I don't remember the music in Risen... I guess I need to play it again.
I usually don't listen to any "outside" music when playing games, unless the game has absolutely no sound at all.
Well I'm not going to argue... after all, the designers have made the music and other sounds for that particular game.
Perhaps I just sometimes need this extra fanfare music to get through some difficult battles, while the in-game music is a bit less... inspiring for greatness :P
superstande: Well I'm not going to argue... after all, the designers have made the music and other sounds for that particular game.
Perhaps I just sometimes need this extra fanfare music to get through some difficult battles, while the in-game music is a bit less... inspiring for greatness :P
CUDDLE TIME!