It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Yeah, I just deleted it. Better safe than sorry. Guess I'll just have to load up a better game like Baldur's Gate 2 instead. =( -laughs-

Smart move on her part, and much more humane than tying you to the bed as a way to make sure you're not getting into trouble.
I still have not tried any of those games (The Baldur's Gate type games). I do want to, and hopefully I can at least try one of them in the new year. I have a few games I need to try, one of them being Gothic as Moon speaks very highly of it.

She did joke about that on previous occasions :-). Well she could do that, but it is much easier just making me promise. I am kind of old fashioned and I tend to take my promises quite seriously, so if I promise something I will stick to it for the most part. I think she will be more worried if I start to recover some more, as the better I feel the more tempted I will be to try to do things that I normally did before I got ill. But I intend to do my best to take things easy, but being a very active person it is not that easy for me to keep being cooped up all the time.

ElTerprise: Thank you. Not entirely. I still have stuff to work on for the Copenhagen field trip but other than that i can relax which i really appreciate :)

Good to hear that. Are you looking forward to the holidays?

Yes. Likewise :) *big hug*
That does not sound too bad. At least for the most part you can enjoy your holidays.

I am looking forward to some lovely time with my partner. She is off work now until the new year, so once she gets back from visiting her family for the weekend I will get a few weeks to just enjoy spending with her and enjoying the festive season together.

*big hug*
Post edited December 18, 2015 by ddickinson
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

It's the reverse Midas touch of Microsoft. With but a fingertip, they can turn any working program to steaming crap.

Doing all right here. Checking out Underrail, reading the Darkest Dungeon site and almost spraining a finger from crossing them so hard for that game showing up here on its official release date.
Hi Crow.

Yes. It was really annoying because i wanted to have a quick conversation with the copenhagen workgroup which ended in a disaster because of the updates -.-

Good to hear. Yes i'm curious about that one as well. Maybe Endre can give us his impressions of that game soon. Let me join you in the fingers crossing because i really look forward for that one. Watched some footage of it when it entered early access and i really hope it shows up here when it's finished.
ddickinson: That does not sound too bad. At least for the most part you can enjoy your holidays.

I am looking forward to some lovely time with my partner. She is off work now until the new year, so once she gets back from visiting her family for the weekend I will get a few weeks to just enjoy spending with her and enjoying the festive season together.

*big hug*
Well i definitely can because my family and i will have a holiday near the German-Danish border between christmas and New Year :)

Sounds great. I hope you'll be having some great weeks :)
Post edited December 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Well i definitely can because my family and i will have a holiday near the German-Danish border between christmas and New Year :)

Sounds great. I hope you'll be having some great weeks :)
Thank you. I hope you will have a lovely time with your family as well.
ddickinson: Thank you. I hope you will have a lovely time with your family as well.
Thank you. I hope so too. Not having to bear extensive firework at New Year's Eve will be nice for a change for sure :)
CarrionCrow: (...)
ElTerprise: Wait...Sword Coast Legends also crashed your computer? Gets better every minute....
Yes it did. Had just beaten the boss of the first dungeon, clicked to go outside, and the screen went black. Total reboot.
ElTerprise: Thank you. I hope so too. Not having to bear extensive firework at New Year's Eve will be nice for a change for sure :)
We don't really have fireworks at new year around where I live. Me and my partner do like to see in the new year watching the London fireworks display on the BBC, which are usually very colourful. Although I do wish they would change the location from time to time to make it a bit more fresh.
CarrionCrow: Yes it did. Had just beaten the boss of the first dungeon, clicked to go outside, and the screen went black. Total reboot.
Nice....seems liek the game really starved for making a perfect impression ;)
I hate when that happens...

ddickinson: We don't really have fireworks at new year around where I live. Me and my partner do like to see in the new year watching the London fireworks display on the BBC, which are usually very colourful. Although I do wish they would change the location from time to time to make it a bit more fresh.
Well that kind of fireworks is nice - there is one at the harbour each year - but basically the entire neighbourhood are also having their own small ones which is something i don't really like anymore...
ElTerprise: Well that kind of fireworks is nice - there is one at the harbour each year - but basically the entire neighbourhood are also having their own small ones which is something i don't really like anymore...
Are you not a fan of too many fireworks? I guess in a city it could be quite annoying if everyone is using them.
ElTerprise: Thank you. I hope so too. Not having to bear extensive firework at New Year's Eve will be nice for a change for sure :)
ddickinson: We don't really have fireworks at new year around where I live. Me and my partner do like to see in the new year watching the London fireworks display on the BBC, which are usually very colourful. Although I do wish they would change the location from time to time to make it a bit more fresh.
Awwwww.
Somebody needs a hug.
*approaches DD all slimmy*
I'm going to hug you!
l0rdtr3k: Awwwww.
Somebody needs a hug.
I'm going to hug you!
*puts on a radiation suit and gives the slimily blob a big hug*

How are you today?
ElTerprise: Nice....seems liek the game really starved for making a perfect impression ;)
-laughs- Well, can't say I didn't try on that one. But between the account crap, the not really being D&D crap, and then the hard crash bug crap, that was enough.
l0rdtr3k: Awwwww.
Somebody needs a hug.
I'm going to hug you!
ddickinson: *puts on a radiation suit and gives the slimily blob a big hug*

How are you today?
*cuddles DD*
I'm fine. On my way to the movies to watch The Force Awakens but could you give me a gift?
I want some hugs on Christmas.
ElTerprise: Nice....seems liek the game really starved for making a perfect impression ;)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Well, can't say I didn't try on that one. But between the account crap, the not really being D&D crap, and then the hard crash bug crap, that was enough.
*rolls around Crow asking for hugs*
Post edited December 19, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: *cuddles DD*
I'm fine. On my way to the movies to watch The Force Awakens but could you give me a gift?
I want some hugs on Christmas.
I hope you have a lovely time watching the movie.

I don't see why not. *gives the little Blob a present full of Christmas hugs*
ddickinson: Are you not a fan of too many fireworks? I guess in a city it could be quite annoying if everyone is using them.
Well i liked the fireworks as a child but i find them annoying in the neighbourhood...as i said i still enjoy big fireworks like the harbour one - mostly because i'm able to breath while enjoying them when i'm outside ;)

CarrionCrow: -laughs- Well, can't say I didn't try on that one. But between the account crap, the not really being D&D crap, and then the hard crash bug crap, that was enough.
You're were really really patient on that one....but with the crash it crossed the Rubicon...frankly i'd given up much earlier.
ElTerprise: You're were really really patient on that one....but with the crash it crossed the Rubicon...frankly i'd given up much earlier.
Had to try. I like D&D, I like good D&D games, and some silly part of my brain keeps hoping they manage to not screw up, only to be disappointed when they inevitably do.

Screw it. I'll just wait until the second expansion for Pillars of Eternity comes out, then get my fix that way.