It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: Morning, what's your plan for today?
Other than a miserable date planned with Fahrenheit, it's too early to tell.
Feeling a bit silly as well, since I thought I could leave a line open for people to hear me screaming at it, but I don't think Skype works that way.

How's your day going?
EndreWhiteMane: That'll keep those darn kids off my lawn. :-)
http://www.previewsworld.com/catalogimages/STK_IMAGES/STK620001-640000/STK632132.jpg
Haha yeah... be careful he doesn't eat your dog as well... and you...
**Big greetings hug**
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing at least fairly well today.
Good afternoon Mr Crow :) Good to see you !
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Empress_Owl
ddickinson: Good morning, Mr Crow!

How are you today?
Can't complain too much here. Not quite sure why I'm up this early, but I'll take it since I'm not trying to fall asleep at my keyboard.

How are you doing?
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon Mr Crow :) Good to see you !
Likewise, Owl lady. =)

Wrap-up stress before your holiday staying low, I hope?
Post edited December 17, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Empress_Owl: Beurk... >___< ... õ__õ (natural love, you're telling me...)
:-|
:-) hihi
**Big silly again hug**
*big silly return hug with extra an special festive frog*

l0rdtr3k: *morphs into a Corgi*
Still not my kind of dog. :-)

*more regular hugs*
Post edited December 17, 2015 by ddickinson
Empress_Owl: Haha yeah... be careful he doesn't eat your dog as well... and you...
**Big greetings hug**
Good afternoon Mr Crow :) Good to see you !
*goes bumpy and rolls on Owl's back*
Your back is somewhat tight. Had an stressful day?
CarrionCrow: Can't complain too much here. Not quite sure why I'm up this early, but I'll take it since I'm not trying to fall asleep at my keyboard.

How are you doing?
Maybe you are just full of Christmas joy and want to soak up the holiday season? :-)

I am doing better than I thought I would given yesterday. I am feeling about the same as yesterday, but I am glad I am not worse, which is what has happened on previous occasions. So hopefully that is a good sign.
ddickinson: *big silly return hug with extra an special festive frog*

Still not my kind of dog. :-)

*more regular hugs*
*jumps on DD's back and gives her a massage*
l0rdtr3k: *jumps on DD's back and gives her a massage*
Again, not something I like from a guy. I think you should just accept a regular forum hug. :-)

*still just more regular hugs*
ddickinson: Maybe you are just full of Christmas joy and want to soak up the holiday season? :-)

I am doing better than I thought I would given yesterday. I am feeling about the same as yesterday, but I am glad I am not worse, which is what has happened on previous occasions. So hopefully that is a good sign.
Hmm. Let's see...nope, the fake holiday can still kiss my ass. -laughs-

Glad to hear your condition is at least stable at the moment. Would much rather you felt a lot better, but the whole thing continues taking its sweet bullshit time.
*waves at thread* :)

I'm about to start cooking for an early Christmas dinner my housemates and I are having.
CarrionCrow: Hmm. Let's see...nope, the fake holiday can still kiss my ass. -laughs-

Glad to hear your condition is at least stable at the moment. Would much rather you felt a lot better, but the whole thing continues taking its sweet bullshit time.
I was referring to the proper spirit of the season, not the whole US commercial side to it. :-)

Thank you. But as I said, hopefully it is a good sign that things are easing a little on my bad days, which I would definitely welcome. It will sadly take some time, but I am sure I will get there one way or another.

FearfulSymmetry: *waves at thread* :)

I'm about to start cooking for an early Christmas dinner my housemates and I are having.
Good day, lovely Fearful!

I hope you are doing well and have a lovely time with your Christmas cooking!

*big Christmas hug*

-waves back- =)

That sounds like fun. Cooking is usually pretty enjoyable.

*begins to play with your hair*
I swear there is an explanation why I like playing with women's hair.

ddickinson: Again, not something I like from a guy. I think you should just accept a regular forum hug. :-)

*still just more regular hugs*
*plays with your hair too and hugs you some more*
Fun little Beethoven thing on Google's home page:
https://www.google.com/

I'm doing about the same today, thank you all for asking.
Glad you all are doing at least OK today.
*hugs, waves, handshakes all around*
I shall be bidding you all goodbye for the day. I hope you all have a really lovely day, and for those of you not doing too well I hope you will get better as the day goes on.

And my guess for tomorrow's weekend sale is something with a space theme.

Take care and have a lovely day!

*hugs and waves*