It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Two Hatoful Boyfriend "games", Daikatana, Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, To The Moon, A Bird Story and Earthworm Jim 3D.
I like Fahrenheit, though it's difficult to keep the character from losing it. Not as difficult as in Amnesia though, at least for me.

To The Moon is supposed to be pretty good, at least in terms of emotional content.

LSL:MCL needs to be put in a trunk, driven upstate, and left in a shallow grave.
IAmSinistar: I like Fahrenheit, though it's difficult to keep the character from losing it. Not as difficult as in Amnesia though, at least for me.

To The Moon is supposed to be pretty good, at least in terms of emotional content.

LSL:MCL needs to be put in a trunk, driven upstate, and left in a shallow grave.
Not looking forward to any of those. Would rather play something I actually like. But that doesn't mesh with the current theme. Turns out that screaming like a lunatic is as close to feeling the "joy" of the season as I'm going to get.
AgentBirdnest: Is it the best Star Wars movie?
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, I find it difficult to say that, but I definitely enjoyed it, and it's much better than the prequels. I liked the 3D too.

tinyE: Giving of spoilers is punishable by slow death. :D
FearfulSymmetry: Don't worry, I won't give out any spoilers. ;) I went in unspoiled as well and I wouldn't want to deny anyone else that. :P

CarrionCrow:
FearfulSymmetry:
Some troll just came in and did.
AgentBirdnest: I got Fahrenheit because I thought I thought I'd like it :-p
(Haven't tried it yet.)
The story certainly seems interesting but the gameplay is basically "Quick Time Event: The Game!". So have fun buddy o' pal!
NoNewTaleToTell: The story certainly seems interesting but the gameplay is basically "Quick Time Event: The Game!". So have fun buddy o' pal!
The story starts interestingly. In next to no time, though, it goes from potential to utter garbage.
CarrionCrow: The story starts interestingly. In next to no time, though, it goes from potential to utter garbage.
Sadly I can't confirm, as my playthrough ended shortly after the first level at the diner...
My James Bond Collection finally arrived!
All the 23 films are here with an extra space reserved when Spectre come out. I'm so happy XD

NoNewTaleToTell: Sadly I can't confirm, as my playthrough ended shortly after the first level at the diner...
I'm so happy so I shall hug you.
*hugs N2T3*
Agent - Mind PMing me that past sales page you showed me? Want to look for something and can't remember it for the life of me. '(._. )
Much thanks.
dfektive: Agent - Mind PMing me that past sales page you showed me? Want to look for something and can't remember it for the life of me. '(._. )
Much thanks.
Incoming.
Much welcome.
AAaaaaawwww poor Beethoven !!!! ;-O
tinyE: Some troll just came in and did.
Seriously ??... >:-| .... where ?? let's go and kick him square in the nuts !!!
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: AAaaaaawwww poor Beethoven !!!! ;-O
tinyE: Some troll just came in and did.
Empress_Owl: Seriously ??... >:-| .... where ?? let's go and kick him square in the nuts !!!
I already mentioned in that thread how much I'd love to. :D
Turok! Looks just like I remember... and is almost as expensive as I remember too...õ__ô
CarrionCrow: Not looking forward to any of those. Would rather play something I actually like. But that doesn't mesh with the current theme. Turns out that screaming like a lunatic is as close to feeling the "joy" of the season as I'm going to get.
Take a break with some Not A Hero or Risk Of Rain. The carnage is cleansing.
IAmSinistar: Take a break with some Not A Hero or Risk Of Rain. The carnage is cleansing.
Maybe Risk of Rain later on. Already cleared Not A Hero with all optional stars, not going back to that one.

Course, right now I get to restart Fahrenheit since I got a progression-breaker bug in the first area.
CarrionCrow: Maybe Risk of Rain later on. Already cleared Not A Hero with all optional stars, not going back to that one.
You patient soul. I gave up trying to unlock perfects on every level of Not A Hero, but did get it on most of them. I still have a number of unlocks to achieve on Risk Of Rain, but have played all the way through with one character so far.