It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: >:-| ... SO ???
Uhhhh.... **Big hug**? ,','',',',',:-|
Empress_Owl: >:-| ... SO ???
AgentBirdnest: Uhhhh.... **Big hug**? ,','',',',',:-|
Come on...
Empress_Owl: Come on...
GAAAHH ,',','',',','',',',','':-O
**Runs to Greenland where I assume it is too cold for spiders**
Empress_Owl: Come on...
AgentBirdnest: GAAAHH ,',','',',','',',',','':-O
Fail ^^
Empress_Owl: :-| but I don't want to harpoon David Bowie... it's very mean...
(and, Moon, you're disgusting !!!) >_<
How about one of those harpoon guns from the cartoons that have a suction cup at the end and not a spike?

*goes back to crying alone in the corner while listening to very sad music and sitting in the rain*
AgentBirdnest: GAAAHH ,',','',',','',',',','':-O
Empress_Owl: Fail ^^
Errrrrr... ',,','',','):-\
**Runs back to oubliette, where there are definitely no spiders**
Hi there! *hugs, waves, cheers*

Hope you all enjoyed the sales and are developing a positive christmas mood *more hugs*

I think I'll have to listen to Bach's Christmas Oratorio as soon as possible :D

I feel a bit bad that I only dropped in to grab some free games the last weeks, but I'm as busy as I'm broke at the moment, so I wanted to keep me away from any temptation to buy something ;) But it's good to see you're all still around *even more hugs*
ddickinson: How about one of those harpoon guns from the cartoons that have a suction cup at the end and not a spike?

*goes back to crying alone in the corner while listening to very sad music and sitting in the rain*
It's raining inside the thread ?... is there a hole in the roof ? ô__ô
**put buckets at DD's feet to prevent her from flooding Fred with her tears**
and yes, the cartoon harpoon gun sounds great, thanks :D
PalioDeMonte: Hi there! *hugs, waves, cheers*

Hope you all enjoyed the sales and are developing a positive christmas mood *more hugs*

I feel a bit bad that I only dropped in to grab some free games the last weeks, but I'm as busy as I'm broke at the moment, so I wanted to keep me away from any temptation to buy something ;) But it's good to see you're all still around *even more hugs*
Hey Palio !
**Big hug back**
Good to see you !! :)
Are you looking forwards to Christmas eve ? :))
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Empress_Owl

Hello!

No need to feel bad about being busy, especially at this time of year. Hopefully you are doing good, which is all that matters?

Empress_Owl: It's raining inside the thread ?... is there a hole in the roof ? ô__ô
**put buckets at DD's feet to prevent her from flooding Fred with her tears**
I had to leave the thread and find a dark corner so that Owl would not go. It is very cold and wet and lonely out here. But it's okay, at least Owl will stay now. :'-(
AgentBirdnest: Errrrrr... ',,','',','):-\
**Runs back to oubliette, where there are definitely no spiders**
Hey... close that trap please... too much light in there suddenly...
Empress_Owl: Are you looking forwards to Christmas eve ? :))
Definitely! I'm going to visit my family, which I really miss as I don't have the chance to see them more often than 2 or 3 times a year. I'll love it :D
ddickinson: I had to leave the thread and find a dark corner so that Owl would not go. It is very cold and wet and lonely out here. But it's okay, at least Owl will stay now. :'-(
Come on, stop pouting now, silly DD !!! :)
If I go, it's only because I have 3,76 tons of work to do, and definitely not because of you... I miss your awesome and funny company...
**Big comforting hug with a box of tissues**
PalioDeMonte: Definitely! I'm going to visit my family, which I really miss as I don't have the chance to see them more often than 2 or 3 times a year. I'll love it :D
Oh, great !! :D how many will you be ?
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Empress_Owl
*big hug* Good to see you :-)
Empress_Owl: Come on, stop pouting now, silly DD !!! :)
If I go, it's only because I have 3,76 tons of work to do, and definitely not because of you... I miss your awesome and funny company...
**Big comforting hug with a box of tissues**
*big happy hug*

I know, I am just being silly. I tend to get a little silly when I am very very tired and in a lot of pain. Do you still have a lot of work still to finish, do you think you will be able to get it completed in time?

*more big hugs*
*waves to Palio* Good to see you! I hope the holidays treat you well! :-)

Empress_Owl: Hey... close that trap please... too much light in there suddenly...
Good gog +__+
**offers the friendly spider some peanut butter to leave me alone** ,'',',',',:-|