It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm, according to the gamecard, looks like we are getting UnderRail tomorrow. Nice to see what the fuss is about then.
Empress_Owl: WAIT, YOU FORGOT YOUR MATCHES !!!!! >:-O
Yes this spider is cute :)
You see, I'm helping you to get rid of your arachnophobia... (you're welcome !! B-))
AgentBirdnest: Hold off on the matches... Grargar says Turok might show up today? :-o I do not want to burn that down if it's true!!

... Oh, and thanks ;-)
ddickinson: Someone mentioned a HD remake of a game called Turok which is due today, but I don't really know anything about it.
AgentBirdnest: Yes... Turok: Dinosaur Hunter. And old FPS. I hope not too much was changed from the original... Then again, I barely remember the original, so I probably wouldn't notice :-p
That'll keep those darn kids off my lawn. :-)
http://www.previewsworld.com/catalogimages/STK_IMAGES/STK620001-640000/STK632132.jpg
ddickinson: Was it a nice FPS? Would you recommend it?
I would have recommended it in 1997. I haven't really played it since then, and don't remember it too well. I have no idea if it has aged well (and no idea about the remastered version either.)
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing at least fairly well today.
IAmSinistar: Hmm, according to the gamecard, looks like we are getting UnderRail tomorrow. Nice to see what the fuss is about then.
Been watching that in early access for some time, hope it's as good as the current ratings would lead one to believe.
EndreWhiteMane: That'll keep those darn kids off my lawn. :-)
http://www.previewsworld.com/catalogimages/STK_IMAGES/STK620001-640000/STK632132.jpg
Unless its bark is worse than its bite. It could be a big old softie at heart. :-)

Good morning, Endre! Are you feeling any better today?

*big hug*

AgentBirdnest: I would have recommended it in 1997. I haven't really played it since then, and don't remember it too well. I have no idea if it has aged well (and no idea about the remastered version either.)
I guess I will wait and see what I think. I usually play FPS games with my brothers, so I guess I should ask them if they remember it and want to play it again sometime.
EndreWhiteMane: That'll keep those darn kids off my lawn. :-)
Hahah :-D Awesome!
Good morning, Endre! How are you today?
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Good morning, Crow!

I am doing fairly well, thanks :-) Hope you are too.
Post edited December 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest

Morning, what's your plan for today?
Empress_Owl: Awesome !
How lucky you re to still have your grandma ! :) I wish you a very happy Christmas eve !! **big hugs**
:-O Did you hear how they kil.... *ù$^$!*ù$^$^!ù!*!*ù*$! at the end ??? ................ ^^
Pffff... come on. Like you ever bothered us.... !! :-)
Ho, thanks !!! But I usually avoid GMOs :-D
**Big serious hug** n__o
*goes all grabby grabby on Owl*

ddickinson: Unless its bark is worse than its bite. It could be a big old softie at heart. :-)

Good morning, Endre! Are you feeling any better today?

*big hug*

I guess I will wait and see what I think. I usually play FPS games with my brothers, so I guess I should ask them if they remember it and want to play it again sometime.
Cuddling time!
*transforms into a Pug and runs around D asking for cuddles*

Good morning, Mr Crow!

How are you today?
ddickinson: *big thank you hug*

But they are not GMO animals, it was just natural love between a frog and a giant snail. Or maybe it was Agent with some frogs legs, a giant snail, and some sticky tape? :-)

*big very serious hug* :-| See, a serious face...

:-)
Beurk... >___< ... õ__õ (natural love, you're telling me...)
:-|
:-) hihi
**Big silly again hug**
l0rdtr3k: Cuddling time!
*transforms into a Pug and runs around D asking for cuddles*
I think you will have to settle for just a regular hug. Firstly there are only 4 guys I will cuddle, and secondly I am not a big fan of pugs. :-)

*big regular hug*
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Crow!

I am doing fairly well, thanks :-) Hope you are too.
Just woke up here. Engaging in the normal ritual of getting my chemical levels up for the moment while listening to some nice loud music.
AgentBirdnest: Hold off on the matches... Grargar says Turok might show up today? :-o I do not want to burn that down if it's true!!

... Oh, and thanks ;-)
Ho, pffff :-| bleeeh.
ddickinson: I think you will have to settle for just a regular hug. Firstly there are only 4 guys I will cuddle, and secondly I am not a big fan of pugs. :-)

*big regular hug*
*morphs into a Corgi*