It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: I shall be bidding you all goodbye for the day. I hope you all have a really lovely day, and for those of you not doing too well I hope you will get better as the day goes on.

And my guess for tomorrow's weekend sale is something with a space theme.

Take care and have a lovely day!

*hugs and waves*
Rest well DD, hope tomorrow is even better.
ddickinson: I was referring to the proper spirit of the season, not the whole US commercial side to it. :-)

Thank you. But as I said, hopefully it is a good sign that things are easing a little on my bad days, which I would definitely welcome. It will sadly take some time, but I am sure I will get there one way or another.
For me, the season itself is just "yay, it's cold every day now". None of the other stuff matters.

I hope so too, D.
EndreWhiteMane: Fun little Beethoven thing on Google's home page:
https://www.google.com/
Ha! Thanks for the heads up. That was fun :-)
ddickinson: And my guess for tomorrow's weekend sale is something with a space theme.
I hope so. I don't have any space games! n__n
Take care of yourself, DD. *big hug*
ddickinson: Good day, lovely Fearful!

I hope you are doing well and have a lovely time with your Christmas cooking!

*big Christmas hug*
*big hug* You have a good day as well! :)

CarrionCrow: -waves back- =)

That sounds like fun. Cooking is usually pretty enjoyable.
Yep, and one of my housemates will be helping me out, so it should be good. :) How are you?

l0rdtr3k: *begins to play with your hair*
I swear there is an explanation why I like playing with women's hair.
A hair fetish? :P
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, and one of my housemates will be helping me out, so it should be good. :) How are you?
Other than just being momentarily blinded by light getting through what I put on the windows to block it out, can't complain. Stupid light...right in the frigging eye...

Beyond that, just procrastinating in general. I don't want to play Fahrenheit, but I won't let myself play anything else til the chunk of bad is gone, and that bad is only going to get worse. (THANKS, ENDRE!!!!!!!! >;p)
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, and one of my housemates will be helping me out, so it should be good. :) How are you?
CarrionCrow: Other than just being momentarily blinded by light getting through what I put on the windows to block it out, can't complain. Stupid light...right in the frigging eye...

Beyond that, just procrastinating in general. I don't want to play Fahrenheit, but I won't let myself play anything else til the chunk of bad is gone, and that bad is only going to get worse. (THANKS, ENDRE!!!!!!!! >;p)
Had to do something to keep you from wanting to kick j0ekerr all the time. :-)
CarrionCrow: Other than just being momentarily blinded by light getting through what I put on the windows to block it out, can't complain. Stupid light...right in the frigging eye...

Ow yeah, that is never fun. Those dark spots you get afterwards also last pretty long.

I got Fahrenheit as well just because I wanted to see how bad it is, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
I got Fahrenheit because I thought I thought I'd like it :-p
(Haven't tried it yet.)
I went to see the new Star Wars today and it was pretty awesome. :)
FearfulSymmetry: I went to see the new Star Wars today and it was pretty awesome. :)
Is it the best Star Wars movie?
FearfulSymmetry: I went to see the new Star Wars today and it was pretty awesome. :)
Giving of spoilers is punishable by slow death. :D
EndreWhiteMane: Had to do something to keep you from wanting to kick j0ekerr all the time. :-)
-laughs- Spread around my violent tendencies, was that the plan? ;)

It's funny how getting bad games as gifts works out. I appreciate the generosity while wanting to throw something at the person. It's an odd mix.
FearfulSymmetry: Ow yeah, that is never fun. Those dark spots you get afterwards also last pretty long.

I got Fahrenheit as well just because I wanted to see how bad it is, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Yes, they do. Also, it's usually worse when you spend half your time in the dark.

It's first up on my Secret Satan-inspired self-torture. Lucky, lucky me...
Post edited December 17, 2015 by CarrionCrow
AgentBirdnest: Is it the best Star Wars movie?
Haha, I find it difficult to say that, but I definitely enjoyed it, and it's much better than the prequels. I liked the 3D too.

tinyE: Giving of spoilers is punishable by slow death. :D
Don't worry, I won't give out any spoilers. ;) I went in unspoiled as well and I wouldn't want to deny anyone else that. :P

CarrionCrow: Yes, they do. Also, it's usually worse when you spend half your time in the dark.

It's first up on my Secret Satan-inspired self-torture. Lucky, lucky me...
Haha, definitely.

Auch, what else is coming up?
FearfulSymmetry: Haha, definitely.

Auch, what else is coming up?
Two Hatoful Boyfriend "games", Daikatana, Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, To The Moon, A Bird Story and Earthworm Jim 3D.
ddickinson: Good day, lovely Fearful!

I hope you are doing well and have a lovely time with your Christmas cooking!

*big Christmas hug*
FearfulSymmetry: *big hug* You have a good day as well! :)

CarrionCrow: -waves back- =)

That sounds like fun. Cooking is usually pretty enjoyable.

l0rdtr3k: *begins to play with your hair*
I swear there is an explanation why I like playing with women's hair.
FearfulSymmetry: A hair fetish? :P
Nope. When I was little,my sister allowed me to play with her hair.