It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: You should record it and upload some audio files :D
-laughing hard- So the idea is that me trying to literally drown on my own hate isn't what comes to mind first, just that I need to document it?
CarrionCrow: -laughing hard- So the idea is that me trying to literally drown on my own hate isn't what comes to mind first, just that I need to document it?
Of course. Because we all know how much you love to torture yourself and we want the entertainment :P
EndreWhiteMane: Yep, first Scrooge then the Grinch. What is this world coming to?
Oh my...no more bad guys then? Booooring.....;)
NoNewTaleToTell: Morning/Evening GOGolytes!
Good evening :)
How are you doing?
Post edited December 16, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: -laughing hard- So the idea is that me trying to literally drown on my own hate isn't what comes to mind first, just that I need to document it?
Sorry, I'm weak. Please check your chat. :-)
ElTerprise: Good evening :)
How are you doing?
Doing good here, how is your time of day going?
NoNewTaleToTell: Doing good here, how is your time of day going?
Glad to hear that. I'm good too but a bit tired now which not surprising because it's about 2 a.m. here :)
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry, I'm weak. Please check your chat. :-)
Yeah! *thank you hug because this will be entertaining for all of us*
God...damn it. -shakes head-

And now that I just redeemed it, I need to update my wiki, so all can see that yes, I am in fact a fucking idiot....

Okay, fine. Fuck it. Will load up a bunch of awfulness and do it all in a row, because why only hurt a little when you can hurt a whole lot instead.

I've got two games about dating wildlife, a woman having sex with a zombie for no sane reason, something that looks like a 5 year old spastic with fresh head trauma drew it, two steaming heaps of emotional manipulation, the moronic misadventures of a brain damaged nymphomaniac, and a game that tells me it's going to make me its bitch.

Anyone want to add to the pile?
Post edited December 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Best... gift... ever. :-)
+ ∞
CarrionCrow: God...damn it. -shakes head-

And now that I just redeemed it, I need to update my wiki, so all can see that yes, I am in fact a fucking idiot....

Okay, fine. Fuck it. Will load up a bunch of awfulness and do it all in a row, because why only hurt a little when you can hurt a whole lot instead.

I've got two games about dating wildlife, a woman having sex with a zombie for no sane reason, something that looks like a 5 year old spastic with fresh head trauma drew it, two steaming heaps of emotional manipulation, the moronic misadventures of a brain damaged nymphomaniac, and a game that tells me it's going to make me its bitch.

Anyone want to add to the pile?
Nah, that sounds like a pretty good start.
EndreWhiteMane: Nah, that sounds like a pretty good start.
Ya know...sometimes, friendship feels like people laughing when you get hit in the crotch with a blunt object. -laughs while groaning-

Okay, now downloading the eight aforementioned titles. Will load them up, then randomize my fate, unless people want to vote on what I do first instead.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: Nah, that sounds like a pretty good start.
CarrionCrow: Ya know...sometimes, friendship feels like people laughing when you get hit in the crotch with a blunt object. -laughs while groaning-

Okay, now downloading the eight aforementioned titles. Will load them up, then randomize my fate, unless people want to vote on what I do first instead.
I'm for letting you organize your torture any way you wish. ;)
CarrionCrow: Okay, now downloading the eight aforementioned titles. Will load them up, then randomize my fate, unless people want to vote on what I do first instead.
Nah you should have some say in your self-torture, otherwise it would be mean :P
NoNewTaleToTell: Doing good here, how is your time of day going?
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. I'm good too but a bit tired now which not surprising because it's about 2 a.m. here :)
Ha, well hopefully you'll get a good err....morning's sleep!

I just finished the first "session" of Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP. I'm not sure whether I like it or not, as odd as that sounds. It reminds me a bit of Finding Teddy (without the annoying music minigame).
EndreWhiteMane: I'm for letting you organize your torture any way you wish. ;)
My eye's already twitching. This is going to be...not fun. At all.