It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: I....can offer....a water bottle filled with semi-cold tea? Is that good enough?
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing :-)

How's your night going? (Or is it your morning?)
I...may or may not have been drinking the tea from the bottle....so you should know that.

Going alright here in the early morning/late evening, listening to Stever. I remember her working pretty darn hard back in the Myspace days to get noticed but never really getting above "the fringe under cult status but above complete unknown, somewhere around well known local band" status. I'm glad that that is finally changing, she's always had cool tunes and seems like a cool person.

How are ya doing?
Good morning peeps =___=
**crawling toward the coffee maker**
I hope you're all on a scale between "ok" and "great"... !
NoNewTaleToTell: Going alright here in the early morning/late evening, listening to Stever. I remember her working pretty darn hard back in the Myspace days to get noticed but never really getting above "the fringe under cult status but above complete unknown, somewhere around well known local band" status. I'm glad that that is finally changing, she's always had cool tunes and seems like a cool person.

How are ya doing?
Myspace... that's a word I haven't heard in a long time :-)

I'm doing good. Just woke up a little while ago. Bit of a headache at the moment, but I'm sure it will pass soon. Currently reading about December 16 on wikipedia, which is kinda a daily habit of mine :-)
Empress_Owl: Good morning peeps =___=
**Hyper-energetic hug**
Good morning, Lil Coffeathers. I am right in the middle of said scale, in fact. A solid 7 (a.k.a. "good") :-)
You doing okay, other than falling asleep?
Post edited December 16, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Hi, Owl. :-)

Hope the coffee cures the crawling...

I'm on a scale between 'Gosh, that's lovely,' and 'WOW, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE!!!' so I'm feeling pretty good. I'll hopefully be doing a chunk of Christmas shopping today, which will be nice, and around midday the all-important booze is being delivered. The booze...booze...boooooooze.... I can feel myself getting tipsy already (hic). :-P

How's your season going? Have you got much more to do before the big day?
Hold your beak...

-picks up and launches the owl into her pool of coffee- Cuts down on the crawling. ;)
Hi, NNTTT, Agent and Ol' Red Eye. :-)

How're your days going? All good, I hope.
Stilton: Hi, NNTTT, Agent and Ol' Red Eye. :-)

Good morning. =)

Endre bought me the sequel to Pigeon Dating: The Game. I am not exactly thrilled about that.

How's your day going?
Good morning Stilton and Crow! :-)

It's going good. Had a silly day yesterday - Spent 11 hours as a vegetarian, which was an interesting little experience. I'll be eating bacon for breakfast today :-p
AgentBirdnest: It's going good. Had a silly day yesterday - Spent 11 hours as a vegetarian, which was an interesting little experience. I'll be eating bacon for breakfast today :-p
Good morning. =)

11 hours. That's an interesting amount of time. Was it forced? Smell of meat make you want to puke for a bit?
Hello!
Happy new day!
Got my green zafu (a fancy name for a cushion)
Very happy over here!
Zmas is almost here!
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

11 hours. That's an interesting amount of time. Was it forced? Smell of meat make you want to puke for a bit?
No... I was just eating some chicken and had a random creepy moment where I realized "this was alive at one point." Then imagined life through a chicken's eyes (which is incredibly boring.) I declared to myself that I'd never eat meat again.

Later, I realized that it was probably just a sign to not buy Hatoful.

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Endre bought me the sequel to Pigeon Dating: The Game. I am not exactly thrilled about that.

How's your day going?
He always seemed like a nice guy to me. ;-) That Grinch avatar change should've been a sign...

My day's going well. I'll be nailing most of the pending Christmas to-dos today, always a good thing to get under my belt. A bit of gaming, some exercise, some reading. Strenuous stuff.
AgentBirdnest: **Hyper-energetic hug**
Good morning, Lil Coffeathers. I am right in the middle of said scale, in fact. A solid 7 (a.k.a. "good") :-)
You doing okay, other than falling asleep?
Yes, other than that I'm ok/good...
Trying to organize a little my life at work and at home, because I have 3 tons of things to do...
I'll have my new car tomorrow (my colleague's one \o/)... a brand new smarthone for work (I think I'll stole it for my personal use, and use my old one for work... shhht... hihi ;-p)
I still have 2 christmas gifts to find... hopefully before the end of this week...
I'll be on holidays from friday evening... I can't wait... but I have a lot of work to achieve before I go, which is very stressful (I worked until early in the morning last night)...
What do I forget... ',,',',,',',',):-|
7 ?... oh, nice ! :)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning Stilton and Crow! :-)

AgentBirdnest: It's going good. Had a silly day yesterday - Spent 11 hours as a vegetarian, which was an interesting little experience. I'll be eating bacon for breakfast today :-p
Eleven hours? That sounds like some kind of experiment. I dropped meat from my diet a few weeks ago - before that I was a dedicated and voracious carnivore - due to constant (24/7) and frequently debilitating IBS pains. My guts are now working better than they have in years, and I'm passing wind like a squad of flatulent infantrymen. I think I've lost a bit of weight, too (along with a few friends...). I think what I miss about meat is compensated for by my new 'musical' ability. At least I'm smiling more. :)
superstande: Hello!
Happy new day!
Got my green zafu (a fancy name for a cushion)
Very happy over here!
Zmas is almost here!
Hi, Sup. :-) Happy new day to you, too. :-)

Is the zafu your Buddhist cushion?
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Stilton
Empress_Owl: Yes, other than that I'm ok/good...
Trying to organize a little my life at work and at home, because I have 3 tons of things to do...
I'll have my new car tomorrow (my colleague's one \o/)... a brand new smarthone for work (I think I'll stole it for my personal use, and use my old one for work... shhht... hihi ;-p)
I still have 2 christmas gifts to find... hopefully before the end of this week...
I'll be on holidays from friday evening... I can't wait... but I have a lot of work to achieve before I go, which is very stressful (I worked until early in the morning last night)...
What do I forget... ',,',',,',',',):-|
7 ?... oh, nice ! :)
That is a lot of stuff ô__ô
Hope you love your new car, and "your" new phone :-) ... and bon courage with everything. Hopefully the stress eases up soon, and you enjoy some lovely holidays.
**Wipes sweat from Owl's forehead**