It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FearfulSymmetry: Yep, doing something together is fun even if you're not that good at it. I used to try out all sorts of different sports activities with two of my friends. Sometimes one or more of us were really bad at a particular activity but it was still fun. :P And dancing can be very nice to watch, especially if it's someone important to you doing the dancing. :)

It sounds lovely. Maybe I should plan a trip to Norway at some point. :P
That is very true. I have been doing a bit more Yoga when I can at the moment with my partner, which is also lots of fun. I am not the best at Yoga, but I do enjoy it when I am not well enough for other things, plus it is a nice way to spend some time with my partner. I do like Yoga, it is really relaxing and definitely helps me keep active over the last few months while I was stuck at home.
ddickinson: That is very true. I have been doing a bit more Yoga when I can at the moment with my partner, which is also lots of fun. I am not the best at Yoga, but I do enjoy it when I am not well enough for other things, plus it is a nice way to spend some time with my partner. I do like Yoga, it is really relaxing and definitely helps me keep active over the last few months while I was stuck at home.
I still have much to learn when it comes to yoga as well, although I do find regular practice helps. The only problem at the moment is taking out the time for that regular practice. Normally I would spend about an hour or so doing yoga before going to bed, but lately I've been so tired I just skipped it in favor of getting more sleep. But I can already feel my neck and shoulder muscles starting to misbehave, so there's a price to pay. :P
FearfulSymmetry: I still have much to learn when it comes to yoga as well, although I do find regular practice helps. The only problem at the moment is taking out the time for that regular practice. Normally I would spend about an hour or so doing yoga before going to bed, but lately I've been so tired I just skipped it in favor of getting more sleep. But I can already feel my neck and shoulder muscles starting to misbehave, so there's a price to pay. :P
We tend to do Yoga first thing in the morning. It is nice to start the day with some exercise to get the blood pumping. I normally like to go for a little run before work in the morning, but Yoga or swimming can be good as well. I don't mind exercise on the evening, or at anytime really, but I tend to prefer it in the morning, which leaves the evening free to enjoy, and if I am feeling too tired I don't have to worry about getting some sleep as I already did my exercise in the morning.

*big soothing hug for Fearful's misbehaving neck and shoulder muscles*
Post edited December 15, 2015 by ddickinson
Empress_Owl: Lol... well, if David comes, I come too :D ! in a tutu or in a leotard, or even in an alligator costume, no problem !! ^^ \o/
ddickinson: Here you go. :-)

http://www.vintagefestival.co.uk/system/images/BAhbB1sHOgZmIigyMDExLzA2LzE3LzEyXzUzXzUzXzEwOV9sZW90YXJkLmpwZ1sIOgZwOgp0aHVtYiINNDUweDQ1MD4/leotard.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02178/ziggy-leotard_2178427k.jpg
Lol... of course. You can find a lot of really funny outfits with David Bowie inside :)
Thanks !!!
FearfulSymmetry: There's actually a David Bowie exposition in a museum in my city right now. I intend to go see it sometime soon. :P
Is it the same that was in London in 2013 ?... and in Paris last year ? :)
It was awesome !! i'd love to see it again
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Empress_Owl
ddickinson: We tend to do Yoga first thing in the morning. It is nice to start the day with some exercise to get the blood pumping. I normally like to go for a little run before work in the morning, but Yoga or swimming can be good as well. I don't mind exercise on the evening, or at anytime really, but I tend to prefer it in the morning, which leaves the evening free to enjoy, and if I am feeling too tired I don't have to worry about getting some sleep as I already did my exercise in the morning.

*big soothing hug for Fearful's misbehaving neck and shoulder muscles*
Yep, morning is probably the best time to do it, as it's a good start to the day. Unfortunately I tend to be really slow waking up in the mornings, so unless my classes don't start until the afternoon I can never manage to fit in any yoga then. :P

*thank you hug*

I know we've already had a lot of sales, but I wonder if GOG's going to do anything for Christmas as well. Having Christmas without a sale seems a bit empty somehow. :P
Empress_Owl: Lol... of course. You can find a lot of really funny outfits with David Bowie inside :)
Thanks !!!
And don't forget that on the Labyrinth movie he was also an owl. The white owl at the start and the end of the movie was supposed to be him, I think. So I guess he will be right at home in the basement of our own lovely Owl. :-)
Hi guys and gals! How is it going?
Empress_Owl: Lol... of course. You can find a lot of really funny outfits with David Bowie inside :)
Thanks !!!
ddickinson: And don't forget that on the Labyrinth movie he was also an owl. The white owl at the start and the end of the movie was supposed to be him, I think. So I guess he will be right at home in the basement of our own lovely Owl. :-)
Yes... true. He was an owl... he looked so much better as a beautiful owl !! n__o hihi
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, morning is probably the best time to do it, as it's a good start to the day. Unfortunately I tend to be really slow waking up in the mornings, so unless my classes don't start until the afternoon I can never manage to fit in any yoga then. :P

*thank you hug*

I know we've already had a lot of sales, but I wonder if GOG's going to do anything for Christmas as well. Having Christmas without a sale seems a bit empty somehow. :P
I can see how not being a morning person could put you off doing yoga in the morning. *big return hug*

I would not think so. But who knows, maybe they will have a surprise insomnia sale for all the people wanting one this year?
Lolling: Hi guys and gals! How is it going?
Hello, how are you doing?

ddickinson: I can see how not being a morning person could put you off doing yoga in the morning. *big return hug*

I would not think so. But who knows, maybe they will have a surprise insomnia sale for all the people wanting one this year?
Haha, if so, I'd be very pleased. I love the excitement the insomnia sale brings. :P
Good [localised time interval] people! I am now broadcasting from my new top-floor demesne. I have a lake out front, which is a good place for the hovercraft hangar, plus I can use it to flood the tunnels if enemy agents get too close. There is also a large park next door, which is optimal for my human-hunting weekend parties.

Hope things are well with all of you. I can't confirm if they are at the moment, as the surveillance system is still being wired up.
IAmSinistar: Good [localised time interval] people! I am now broadcasting from my new top-floor demesne. I have a lake out front, which is a good place for the hovercraft hangar, plus I can use it to flood the tunnels if enemy agents get too close. There is also a large park next door, which is optimal for my human-hunting weekend parties.

Hope things are well with all of you. I can't confirm if they are at the moment, as the surveillance system is still being wired up.
This isn't in a hollowed out volcano by chance?
Hello folks *big hugs and waves* :)

Edit: Today is Fred's birthday, right? Then Happy Birthday Fred :D

How are you all doing?

CarrionCrow: Hours ago. Finishing off the last of the busywork along with the last few story missions while starting the DLC. Should have it all done by tomorrow, thankfully.
Have now gone from enjoyment, to hate, to enjoyment again by way of taking my hate out on digital characters in more and more elaborate ways.
Sounds like you're at the same point i'm currently at. Just finished the Luchador arc and have only some main missions and the DLC remaining...
Post edited December 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: This isn't in a hollowed out volcano by chance?
The original proposed site was, but it turned out to be less dormant than advertised. Good thing henchmen are still cheap.
EndreWhiteMane: This isn't in a hollowed out volcano by chance?
IAmSinistar: The original proposed site was, but it turned out to be less dormant than advertised. Good thing henchmen are still cheap.
Bummer