It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: meow snip
Belated congratulations on your receiving a 5th star
BillyMaysFan59: Belated congratulations on your receiving a 5th star
Thanks Billy.
CarrionCrow: Agreed. If you're going to go nuts, then go nuts. Throw any sanity out the window and shoot for ultimate silliness.

Didn't notice the auto-aim thing. Probably because I shut it off when I use a controller anyway.
Exactly. That why i really like the Saints Row games - just for the fun. In that matter SR4 is definitely superior - but the story still makes little sense ;)

Well i'm too slow aiming with a controller unless the game has auto-aim like GTA or Red Dead Redemption (the best Rockstar game imho) for example.
Good evening folks.
ElTerprise: Exactly. That why i really like the Saints Row games - just for the fun. In that matter SR4 is definitely superior - but the story still makes little sense ;)

Well i'm too slow aiming with a controller unless the game has auto-aim like GTA or Red Dead Redemption (the best Rockstar game imho) for example.
The story is utterly silly, to be sure. But, they do a very good thing in paring down the experience and focusing it on the main characters. The rest of it is just a playground anyway.

Still need to play Red Dead. Maybe some year it'll come out for PC.
EndreWhiteMane: Good evening folks.
Good evening. = ) Feeling any better?
Post edited December 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Good evening Endre.
How are you?

CarrionCrow: The story is utterly silly, to be sure. But, they do a very good thing in paring down the experience and focusing it on the main characters. The rest of it is just a playground anyway.

Still need to play Red Dead. Maybe some year it'll come out for PC.
But honestly i don't think it is supposed to be anything but silly. That's true - but that is also true for SR3 imho and the some of the dialogue between the protagonists is really funny :)

Oh that would be great although i doubt that it'll ever happen...which is really unfortunate
CarrionCrow: Good evening. = ) Feeling any better?
About the same but I've been distracting myself with UnEpic, cool game.
You doin' OK on this festive occasion?
ElTerprise: Good evening Endre.
How are you?
Hi Rayman, about the same.
How's your day?
Post edited December 16, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Rayman, about the same.
How's your day?
Okay...compared to what actually? :)

Day was okay for me...currently working on a presentation for the weekend seminar about post-colonialism....have to read a lot for that...
Time for me to go,peeps.
*goodbye waves and hugs*
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Rayman, about the same.
How's your day?
ElTerprise: Okay...compared to what actually? :)

Day was okay for me...currently working on a presentation for the weekend seminar about post-colonialism....have to read a lot for that...
Been in a good bit of pain today, same compared to that. No big deal, it's happens a lot.
Glad your day went OK, actually that presentation sounds rather interesting.
EndreWhiteMane: About the same but I've been distracting myself with UnEpic, cool game.
You doin' OK on this festive occasion?
Yeah, doing all right here. Just finishing off Saints Row 3. On the very last part, and then it's dead.

-laughs- You mean our ongoing single thread stress test to see how much the GOG forum can take before it breaks completely? ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Been in a good bit of pain today, same compared to that. No big deal, it's happens a lot.
Glad your day went OK, actually that presentation sounds rather interesting.
Uh sorry to hear that nonetheless - hope you're doing better soon :)

Thanks. Well my presentation will be about Edward Said, one of the theorists of post-colonialism to be specific....the whole course is about post-colonial studies and it is quite interesting :).
Ah sometimes the general forum topics are really amusing *laughing hugs and waves*

"My account was deleted" -> "What was your username" -> " I don't want to share such a privat information in public" :D
l0rdtr3k: Time for me to go,peeps.
*goodbye waves and hugs*
Have a good night, sleep well when you get there. =)
moonshineshadow: Ah sometimes the general forum topics are really amusing *laughing hugs and waves*

"My account was deleted" -> "What was your username" -> " I don't want to share such a privat information in public" :D
Wait what? The person doesn't want to share its username which is visible in the forums? Oh my... :D