It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Somebody throw this towards Crow, it might clean the taste of pigeon out of his mouth http://ohnoproblems.itch.io/sabbat-directors-kvt
Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

The Night Santa Went Crazy
Post edited December 15, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: Conversational Free-For-All Thread Song of the Day

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

The Night Santa Went Crazy
You sure need a hug.
l0rdtr3k: You sure need a hug.
Ehh... is that a rabbit over there?

*disappears while lordtrek looks away*
BillyMaysFan59: Ehh... is that a rabbit over there?

*disappears while lordtrek looks away*
Good day Mr Worrell :-)
Thanks for the song. Lovely! n__n
AgentBirdnest: Good day Mr Worrell :-)
Thanks for the song. Lovely! n__n
*facehugs Agent*
ElTerprise: Sounds like you're at the same point i'm currently at. Just finished the Luchador arc and have only some main missions and the DLC remaining...
Finished off the Genki and Gangstas in Space DLC before crashing out, almost to the end of the main story.

Yeah...it started off simply enough, but by the time I finished the hostage challenge, I was actively trolling for victims in between wanting to stop my car and kill anyone with a smartass comment to make as I went by. Spent 20 minutes walking down the street crotch punching people to death at one point, just because I felt they deserved it.
Little bit disappointing in the end, really. So many things I wanted to do, but the game didn't allow for.
By the time I went to sleep, I was in a mood that would have kept me up a few more hours decorating local landmarks with hung burned bodies and impaled heads on spikes if they'd let me.

Beyond that, I can see why GTA is still around. The story to SR 3 really is paper-thin when you look at it.
Do you care about anyone? Not really. Is there any kind of progression other than "I take over the city"? Not really.
The environments all blend together, the fights blend together, allies on the street get mangled in car chases (or just standard driving when I feel like it) and they certainly don't matter even when killed by the hundreds, any sense of danger goes out the fifth story window once you hit level 50 and pick up the near invulnerability/infinite ammo combo.

The beginning is already blurred, and the whole thing will be that way a week from now, despite putting more than 40 hours in.
In the end, it's just multiple aspects of the same joke - run around, be silly. Silly dressing, silly driving, silly killing, silly paper-thin characters, silly quasi-story. That shit gets fucking old well before the game's done.
Post edited December 15, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Finished off the Genki and Gangstas in Space DLC before crashing out, almost to the end of the main story.

Yeah...it started off simply enough, but by the time I finished the hostage challenge, I was actively trolling for victims in between wanting to stop my car and kill anyone with a smartass comment to make as I went by. Spent 20 minutes walking down the street crotch punching people to death at one point, just because I felt they deserved it.
Little bit disappointing in the end, really. So many things I wanted to do, but the game didn't allow for.
By the time I went to sleep, I was in a mood that would have kept me up a few more hours decorating local landmarks with hung burned bodies and impaled heads on spikes if they'd let me.

Beyond that, I can see why GTA is still around. The story to SR 3 really is paper-thin when you look at it.
Do you care about anyone? Not really. Is there any kind of progression other than "I take over the city"? Not really.
The environments all blend together, the fights blend together, allies on the street get mangled in car chases (or just standard driving when I feel like it) and they certainly don't matter even when killed by the hundreds, any sense of danger goes out the fifth story window once you hit level 50 and pick up the near invulnerability/infinite ammo combo.

The beginning is already blurred, and the whole thing will be that way a week from now, despite putting more than 40 hours in.
In the end, it's just multiple aspects of the same joke - run around, be silly. Silly dressing, silly driving, silly killing, silly paper-thin characters, silly quasi-story. That shit gets fucking old well before the game's done.
And now you have a new game to play.
Have you purchased it already? ;-)
Post edited December 15, 2015 by LeoLR
LeoLR: And now you have a new game to play.
Have you purchased it already? ;-)
Just posted this to the release thread -

Fairly sure I'd rather pay to be strapped to a table and pounded in the sphincter with a meat mallet by a large man in a leather gimp mask who whispers holiday songs in my ear during.
CarrionCrow: Just posted this to the release thread -

Fairly sure I'd rather pay to be strapped to a table and pounded in the sphincter with a meat mallet by a large man in a leather gimp mask who whispers holiday songs in my ear during.
-laughs-
At least you have a new game suited for your Secret Satan next year. :-)
Post edited December 15, 2015 by LeoLR
CarrionCrow: Finished off the Genki and Gangstas in Space DLC before crashing out, almost to the end of the main story.

So the Clones one is still missing for you then?

Hm..still haven't finished the challenges - i'm currently doing the assassination missions as a replacement for the activities that i already finished.
Yes. The story is weak but honestly i don't really care about the story. Just having fun with being silly and it's actually still fun for me. Funnily enough it feels much better now that i'm playing it with keyboard and mouse instead of the 360 pad this playthrough....
LeoLR: -laughs-
At least you have a new game suited for your Secret Satan next year. :-)
I know myself. I'll end up buying the piece of shit before then if the price or my list is low enough.
ElTerprise: So the Clones one is still missing for you then?

Hm..still haven't finished the challenges - i'm currently doing the assassination missions as a replacement for the activities that i already finished.
Yes. The story is weak but honestly i don't really care about the story. Just having fun with being silly and it's actually still fun for me. Funnily enough it feels much better now that i'm playing it with keyboard and mouse instead of the 360 pad this playthrough....
Yeah, still need to finish that one.
By the time I started and finished the other two DLCs in one sitting, along with a couple story missions, the last two assassinations, the last survival fight and FINALLY completing the hostage challenge, I crashed out.

I think it's that SR 3 is weaker than SR 4. Had a lot more fun with the latter. Cleared it on the 360 and I still want it to show up here so I can run through it again.
This is also my second run through SR 3. First time, I got so bored with the side stuff that I cleared the game and said to hell with the unfinished parts.

Interesting. I like using my gamepad for titles that support it well. There are control problems, but the ones I've found are inherent to the game, not control scheme-dependent.
CarrionCrow: I know myself. I'll end up buying the piece of shit before then if the price or my list is low enough.
We (well I) want a similar review of this game as well!
CarrionCrow: Yeah, still need to finish that one.
By the time I started and finished the other two DLCs in one sitting, along with a couple story missions, the last two assassinations, the last survival fight and FINALLY completing the hostage challenge, I crashed out.

I think it's that SR 3 is weaker than SR 4. Had a lot more fun with the latter. Cleared it on the 360 and I still want it to show up here so I can run through it again.
This is also my second run through SR 3. First time, I got so bored with the side stuff that I cleared the game and said to hell with the unfinished parts.

Interesting. I like using my gamepad for titles that support it well. There are control problems, but the ones I've found are inherent to the game, not control scheme-dependent.
Wouldn't disagree. SR4 is probably better because they totally crazy with that one - which i really love. Want to replay that one again here too :)
I enjoyed both runs of SR3 - but the second one is actually better for me....because i suck less with the activities ;)

MAybe it has something to do with SR3 lacks auto-aim with a controller...M+K just feels more responsive imho.....like in the Guardian Angel missions.

Grargar: We (well I) want a similar review of this game as well!
You probably should create a wishlist entry for that :P
Trust me, when it gets to the point that I play both of those, I'll be screaming about it.
ElTerprise: Wouldn't disagree. SR4 is probably better because they totally crazy with that one - which i really love. Want to replay that one again here too :)
I enjoyed both runs of SR3 - but the second one is actually better for me....because i suck less with the activities ;)

MAybe it has something to do with SR3 lacks auto-aim with a controller...M+K just feels more responsive imho.....like in the Guardian Angel missions.

ElTerprise: You probably should create a wishlist entry for that :P
Agreed. If you're going to go nuts, then go nuts. Throw any sanity out the window and shoot for ultimate silliness.

Didn't notice the auto-aim thing. Probably because I shut it off when I use a controller anyway.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by CarrionCrow