It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*
Honestly i had a bit stressful weekend but my job is over now and i'm having a quiet evening - so yes quite lovely after all :)
What about you?
Good evening!

Sorry to hear you had a stressful weekend, but at least you are done with the job now and you can look forward to your new job.

I am doing good, thank you. I have spent the weekend making my house look all christmasy and putting the tree up and things like that. Now it is all festive and cosy and all set for Christmas. :-)

*return hug*
ddickinson: Good evening!

Sorry to hear you had a stressful weekend, but at least you are done with the job now and you can look forward to your new job.

I am doing good, thank you. I have spent the weekend making my house look all christmasy and putting the tree up and things like that. Now it is all festive and cosy and all set for Christmas. :-)

*return hug*
Thank you.
Good to hear. Sounds lovely - i assume you only need some snow now to get it even more christmasy or did it already snow?
ElTerprise: Thank you.
Good to hear. Sounds lovely - i assume you only need some snow now to get it even more christmasy or did it already snow?
No snow yet, sadly. These last few years the weather has been a little strange and we tend to get snow a little later than usual. It has snowed a few times, but not settled due to it also raining. Have you had any snow yet?
ddickinson: No snow yet, sadly. These last few years the weather has been a little strange and we tend to get snow a little later than usual. It has snowed a few times, but not settled due to it also raining. Have you had any snow yet?
No snow here either...we had much rain the last days but then again we don't always get snow in december here...
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?
Good evening, Kinny.

Not sure it would qualify as "lovely", but it was certainly not unpleasant :-)
ElTerprise: No snow here either...we had much rain the last days but then again we don't always get snow in december here...
I blame that ELT for not having snow. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Good evening, Kinny.

Not sure it would qualify as "lovely", but it was certainly not unpleasant :-)
Hello, Mr Agent!

Unpleasant is not too bad. How are you?
ddickinson: Hello, Mr Agent!

Unpleasant is not too bad. How are you?
Such a simple question, yet so difficult to answer sometimes... I'm getting more and more puzzled and frustrated everyday. It feels like I can't control things at all these days. But - I've spent more time feeling good than bad over the weekend, so I guess it's a win.

So, glad to have our front page back? :-)
AgentBirdnest: Such a simple question, yet so difficult to answer sometimes... I'm getting more and more puzzled and frustrated everyday. It feels like I can't control things at all these days. But - I've spent more time feeling good than bad over the weekend, so I guess it's a win.

So, glad to have our front page back? :-)
Sorry to hear that. Do you think there is anything triggering all this? Is there anything I can do to help? *big comforting hug with a big jar of peanut butter*

I kind of miss the winter theme, but it is nice to go back to normal.
ddickinson: Sorry to hear that. Do you think there is anything triggering all this? Is there anything I can do to help? *big comforting hug with a big jar of peanut butter*

I kind of miss the winter theme, but it is nice to go back to normal.
I can't figure out any triggers, no. It's not the first time it has happened either - I had to deal with it about 8 years ago for a while. I'll be seeing a doctor about it this week. Hopefully we'll be able to figure things out.
There is one thing you can do - if I start turning into a major arse, let me know so I can log off and not bother anyone too much :-p

I hope we'll get staff picks again tomorrow... It has been decades since the last ones :-)
ddickinson: I blame that ELT for not having snow. :-)
Sounds reasonable. I mean we don't have snow here either :P
AgentBirdnest: I can't figure out any triggers, no. It's not the first time it has happened either - I had to deal with it about 8 years ago for a while. I'll be seeing a doctor about it this week. Hopefully we'll be able to figure things out.
There is one thing you can do - if I start turning into a major arse, let me know so I can log off and not bother anyone too much :-p

I hope we'll get staff picks again tomorrow... It has been decades since the last ones :-)
Fingers crossed that you and your doctor are able to figure a few things out. Perhaps it is all down to you stopping your medication, such a thing can have a very big effect and also take some time to get over, even after stopping them completely.

But the problem is, we all like you, so even if you are an arse we probably would put up with it as we would know you were just having a bad time at the moment. *big hug*

That will be nice. And do you remember those myths about a weekend sale? I saw an ancient script once that spoke of sales over the weekend in the long long ago, before the age of the Winter sale. :-)

*big silly hug*
ddickinson: I blame that ELT for not having snow. :-)
ElTerprise: Sounds reasonable. I mean we don't have snow here either :P
Here either... You cause lots of trouble >;-p
(It doesn't really snow here anyway. It's a very warm and dry area.)
AgentBirdnest: Here either... You cause lots of trouble >;-p
(It doesn't really snow here anyway. It's a very warm and dry area.)
Probably... but have you seen EtC recently?
ElTerprise: Sounds reasonable. I mean we don't have snow here either :P
How did you enjoy the winter sale? Did you get some nice games for yourself?
ddickinson: Fingers crossed that you and your doctor are able to figure a few things out. Perhaps it is all down to you stopping your medication, such a thing can have a very big effect and also take some time to get over, even after stopping them completely.

But the problem is, we all like you, so even if you are an arse we probably would put up with it as we would know you were just having a bad time at the moment. *big hug*

That will be nice. And do you remember those myths about a weekend sale? I saw an ancient script once that spoke of sales over the weekend in the long long ago, before the age of the Winter sale. :-)

*big silly hug*
Thanks. That could be the case. Withdrawals from that class of medication can last up to years for some people. I'm a bit sad, because I was soooooo excited to finally be off medications, for the first time in a really long time. It was going really well for about 6 months after quitting. I was feeling really great. Feeling like myself again. For a while, I even thought I might never need medication again... but now I'm pretty sure I'll be on medication again by the end of the week :-\ If it helps, then that's great of course, but... I can't help feeling a little bit disappointed, like I am too weak to do things by myself... anyway... I'm ranting :-p

Pfft... Well, then I'll just have to try extra hard to not be an arse. Since you guys put up with me, it's the least I can do ;-)

Legends also spoke of Tuesday and Thursday releases. These glorious days, where something new would appear, and everyone would add it to their logs of back :-) (We actually got new releases during the sale, but they were easy to miss :-p)

*big return hug*