It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*puts on thinking music*
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hope you're all doing at least fairly well so far.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hope you're all doing at least fairly well so far.
Good morning! Did you have a nice sleep?
I can feel it in the air. Christmas approaches and I can't be anymore happy that it's coming.
ddickinson: Good morning! Did you have a nice sleep?
Nice avatar. Was it you who made it?
Empress_Owl: ... õ__ô ...?! ..... **thinking I've had enough Internet for today** :)
ddickinson: *big hug*

Is your day going good so far? How was work?
**Bigger hug** :)
It's going well... Now I'm going back home to find my little owlet...
I'm a bit annoyed because customers don't send me the stuff I need for me to work, and I have to finish it before I go on holidays in ... 9 days :-( **stress**
l0rdtr3k: Nice avatar. Was it you who made it?
No, I found it on the internet and really liked it. I would have done something similar if we had any snow, but so far no snow yet.

Empress_Owl: **Bigger hug** :)
I'm a bit annoyed because customers don't send me the stuff I need for me to work, and I have to finish it before I go on holidays in ... 9 days :-( **stress**
I am glad you are back home. Hopefully you can have a lovely relaxing evening.
Those naughty customers. Shall I ask Agent to set some fires to teach them a lesson? :-)
So nine more days until you get to enjoy some time off with your family? Do you have anything nice planned for Christmas?

*big hug*
Post edited December 09, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: No, I found it on the internet and really liked it. I would have done something similar if we had any snow, but so far no snow yet.

I am glad you are back home. Hopefully you can have a lovely relaxing evening.
Those naughty customers. Shall I ask Agent to set some fires to teach them a lesson? :-)
So nine more days until you get to enjoy some time off with your family? Do you have anything nice planned for Christmas?

*big hug*
Maybe in a couple of days. Lucky girl,you.
I want snow too but tropical country and such...
Empress_Owl: **Bigger hug** :)
Hey Owl,want a hug?
Post edited December 09, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
ddickinson: Those naughty customers. Shall I ask Agent to set some fires to teach them a lesson? :-)
*Fwoosh* B-|
ddickinson: Good morning! Did you have a nice sleep?
It was better than sleeping in this chair one more time, definitely.

How are you doing besides having to swallow your lungs after they pop out?
l0rdtr3k: Maybe in a couple of days. Lucky girl,you.
I want snow too but tropical country and such...
Do you get any snow during wInter?

AgentBirdnest: *Fwoosh* B-|
Did you remember to plant the German flag there and some other things to put the blame on ELT? :-)

CarrionCrow: It was better than sleeping in this chair one more time, definitely.

How are you doing besides having to swallow your lungs after they pop out?
I have never slept in a computer chair, just my nice comfy armchair. I am glad you were able to get some decent sleep in a bed.

I am doing okay. I am really tired and wanting to take a nap, but I collapsed a little earlier and hit my head, so not really safe to go to sleep just yet just in case. I figure I will take a nap once my partner gets home from her teaching class in an hour or so.
ddickinson: Do you get any snow during wInter?

Did you remember to plant the German flag there and some other things to put the blame on ELT? :-)

I have never slept in a computer chair, just my nice comfy armchair. I am glad you were able to get some decent sleep in a bed.

I am doing okay. I am really tired and wanting to take a nap, but I collapsed a little earlier and hit my head, so not really safe to go to sleep just yet just in case. I figure I will take a nap once my partner gets home from her teaching class in an hour or so.
Nope. Brazil doesn't snow but the far south.
ddickinson: I have never slept in a computer chair, just my nice comfy armchair. I am glad you were able to get some decent sleep in a bed.

Okay...that's not good. Anyone else around at the moment in case you end up smacking your head again?
l0rdtr3k: Nope. Brazil doesn't snow but the far south.
That is a shame. I love the snow. In fact Winter is my favourite season due to how lovely the countryside looks covered in a blanket of snow.

CarrionCrow: Okay...that's not good. Anyone else around at the moment in case you end up smacking your head again?
My partner was going to cancel her teaching and come home, but she has missed enough of that due to me, so I told he to just go to work (which took a bit of persuasion). She is still checking up on me via phone while she is at work, so I will be fine. It was a little while ago when I hit my head and so far nothing, so I should be okay. It is nothing new, recently I have been blacking out now and then. But they seem to be getting less frequent, so hopefully that is a good sign at least.
ddickinson: My partner was going to cancel her teaching and come home, but she has missed enough of that due to me, so I told he to just go to work (which took a bit of persuasion). She is still checking up on me via phone while she is at work, so I will be fine. It was a little while ago when I hit my head and so far nothing, so I should be okay. It is nothing new, recently I have been blacking out now and then. But they seem to be getting less frequent, so hopefully that is a good sign at least.
I hope the doctors at the very least have some kind of idea what's happening so they can do something to fix the problem.
CarrionCrow: I hope the doctors at the very least have some kind of idea what's happening so they can do something to fix the problem.
Sadly there is nothing really they can do, there is surgery that might help, but only might and only help, not fix. The surgery is also very risky, with a less than lovely fatality rate. So far too risky. It is up to my body to heal in order for me to get better. Which is a little hard to do given that I nearly died twice and that has taken its toll on me as well. But hopefully the scans will come back with good news. I should get them either tomorrow or on Friday.

Overall I do feel like I am getting better, some things are easing off. My nerve pain for example is no where near as bad lately, so hopefully that is a good sign. I think it will just take a little time before I get a clear picture if I am getting better or not. Hopefully the test results can help solve that.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by ddickinson