It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: *hands over massive fire extinguishers and gets a brand new water gun vehicle* :)
Phewww... my hero \o/ ^^
Empress_Owl: Phewww... my hero \o/ ^^
No problem. I hope your office is not too damaged :)

How are you?
ElTerprise: No problem. I hope your office is not too damaged :)

How are you?
I will survive... :D
I'm good, thanks ! what about you ?
toxicTom:
Hoooo.... I hope your little one will be better soon... and that the big one will leave you alone... at least, that you'll enjoy a relatively peaceful evening... do you still have some work to do ?... :-\
**Big comforting and encouraging hugs**
Post edited December 09, 2015 by Empress_Owl
So I'm playing Soul Gambler, it's my first "visual novel" type game (unless Long Live The Queen counts) and it's actually pretty entertaining. I guess it could be described better as a "choose your own adventure" game, but the difference between that and visual novels seems a bit blurry, at least to me as a outsider to those genres.
Empress_Owl: I will survive... :D
I'm good, thanks ! what about you ?
That's good...but i why did Agent set it on fire in the first place?

Good to hear that - i'm fine... :)
toxicTom:
Dear gods. I envy your patience. Will hope that some of the insanity starts to settle down before shit like rhinos somehow falling through your ceiling starts happening.
Soccorro: Good evening thread!
Good evening. =)

Glad to hear your day's been going well.
ElTerprise: Greetings Crow :)
I'm fine...long day with stuff in and for university but otherwise i'm good.
How are you?
Can't complain here. Pretty standard day, everything's quiet.
Post edited December 09, 2015 by CarrionCrow
ElTerprise: That's good...but i why did Agent set it on fire in the first place?

Good to hear that - i'm fine... :)
I think he's always a bit impatient when it comes to burn things to the ground ^^...
Empress_Owl: I think he's always a bit impatient when it comes to burn things to the ground ^^...
Yes seems so. He should listen to Billy Joel more often :P

CarrionCrow: Can't complain here. Pretty standard day, everything's quiet.
Good to hear. And how is it games wise?
Just another quick "hello, Fred!"

About another hour and a half and the lady will be home, and then I can install my new turntable. Hooray :)

In the meantime, it's coffee, tug-of-war with a rope, and some relocating of clutter so I can have my stereo set up the way I'd like it. I hadn't realized just how much crap I'd stuffed into my entertainment center.

*hugs and waves all around*
Empress_Owl: I think he's always a bit impatient when it comes to burn things to the ground ^^...
ElTerprise: Yes seems so. He should listen to Billy Joel more often :P

CarrionCrow: Can't complain here. Pretty standard day, everything's quiet.
ElTerprise: Good to hear. And how is it games wise?
Sounds like you need some cuddling!
ElTerprise: Good to hear. And how is it games wise?
Not playing anything at the moment. Fell asleep again, just woke up. Think I'll put Vice City on again, wrestle with it a bit more.
aaand I just finished Soul Gambler twice to get two out of three endings. Not bad, fun little game.
Good night/afternoon folks.

I come here without even checking by the front page and thus I have no idea what's new today.

Let's check the bundles, shall we?
--------
The legends are true, the old Viking-Grinch was right. HE KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS!
Post edited December 10, 2015 by j0ekerr
So much for the "I'll/we'll always love you and support you" speech, but at least I know where I really stand now. Didn't get the "I'm suddenly super religious and you're gonna burn in hell fire!" speech, but got the "you just need to focus on your REAL priorities, and face reality, regardless of your own feelings and thoughts etc" speech.

Sorry, just wanted to vent...
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely evening?

penumbren: I'm glad to hear from you, although the blacking out thing is a little scary. Very hopefully things will come back well and you can get firmly on the path of recovery! *big, gentle hugs*
Thank you. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have some good news for a change when I get my test/scan results back. *big thank you hug*

NoNewTaleToTell: So much for the "I'll/we'll always love you and support you" speech, but at least I know where I really stand now. Didn't get the "I'm suddenly super religious and you're gonna burn in hell fire!" speech, but got the "you just need to focus on your REAL priorities, and face reality, regardless of your own feelings and thoughts etc" speech.

Sorry, just wanted to vent...
Sorry to hear that you have had to go through all that. I have never had the religious part of it, but my partners family have told me to burn in hell enough times. They have said and done much worse over the years to me, but that's not anything I need to go into. Feel free to vent all you like, the thread is the perfect place for it as there is usually someone around who will lend a friendly ear.

*big comforting hug*

j0ekerr: Good night/afternoon folks.

I come here without even checking by the front page and thus I have no idea what's new today.

Let's check the bundles, shall we?
--------
The legends are true, the old Viking-Grinch was right. HE KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS!
Good evening!

Did you see anything you like from the front page or the bundles?
Post edited December 10, 2015 by ddickinson