It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: So you just need a faster sorting algorithm :P
*big hug*
That could be true. :-)

*big hug*

l0rdtr3k: I'm spending some of my time watchin a guy browsing the Deep Web while I'm waiting for a MST3K double feature.
I am not really sure what Deep Web or MST3K is? :-)
Post edited December 10, 2015 by ddickinson
EndreWhiteMane: Tomorrows clue: "Tomorrow is of lurking around sticky Sid-uations."
They're in the sale news post each day. :-)
j0ekerr: The butler, with the toilet brush!

Hurm, probably Thief and a Sid Meier's bundle?
That's my guess.
ddickinson: That could be true. :-)

*big hug*

I am not really sure what Deep Web or MST3K is? :-)
MST3K is an awesome comedy show where they make fun,or "riff", on B-movies.
THe Deep Web is the Internet that you can't access by normal means. Contents include black markets,snuff,hitman contracts,CP,cults,confidential documents,manuals on several stuff. You'll never find a more wretched place full of scum and villainy.
ddickinson: Hello again, Mr Crow! :-)
We meet again, pyromaniac nun lady. ;)
l0rdtr3k: MST3K is an awesome comedy show where they make fun,or "riff", on B-movies.
THe Deep Web is the Internet that you can't access by normal means. Contents include black markets,snuff,hitman contracts,CP,cults,confidential documents,manuals on several stuff. You'll never find a more wretched place full of scum and villainy.
If it is such a horrible place, why are you watching someone browse it?
ddickinson: If it is such a horrible place, why are you watching someone browse it?
Curiosity because there's no way I'm going near that place. At least the guy censor the most graphic content.
CarrionCrow: We meet again, pyromaniac nun lady. ;)
Isn't Agent the pyromaniac? :-)

How have you been since last we spoke? I did not get any sleep, once my partner got home I was not really that tired anymore so I spend a lovely evening with her. Now I am just trying to wind down so I can get some sleep, but I have a few things on my mind that keep me from getting any decent sleep at the moment.
EndreWhiteMane: That's my guess.
I had to look through the depth of the internet (google's second page) to find a former Sid Meier bundle. Short answer I found it.

I also found the new trailer for Batman VS Superman.
I'm losing interest in that movie.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by j0ekerr
ddickinson: Isn't Agent the pyromaniac? :-)

How have you been since last we spoke? I did not get any sleep, once my partner got home I was not really that tired anymore so I spend a lovely evening with her. Now I am just trying to wind down so I can get some sleep, but I have a few things on my mind that keep me from getting any decent sleep at the moment.
The term was attached to you initially. Figure there's more than enough room for one person with that hobby.

Fell asleep here, woke up, did some housework, played a game. Nothing too terribly exciting.

Glad to hear your evening's been pleasant. =)
CarrionCrow: Not playing anything at the moment. Fell asleep again, just woke up. Think I'll put Vice City on again, wrestle with it a bit more.
You wrestle with Vice City?

Oh and hello again everyone :)
Post edited December 10, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: You wrestle with Vice City?
Yes, I did. Even managed to get past the first mission that inflicts first-person gun view on the player.
If not for the game's huge amount of personality, from the setting to the music to the people they got to do the voice acting, there wouldn't be much chance of me playing through it.
I frigging know that the still bad even after being modded controls are going to bite me in the ass repeatedly, but I'll still play it because of the good things.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
l0rdtr3k: MST3K is an awesome comedy show where they make fun,or "riff", on B-movies.
While not common, I wouldn't call using a TOR anonymity server abnormal. And back in the days of going uphill both ways, the only way to connect to something else was by knowing its IP. No DNS servers or search engines back then.

The part about disgusting and illegal stuff is actually true.
CarrionCrow: Yes, I did. Even managed to get past the first mission that inflicts first-person gun view on the player.
If not for the game's huge amount of personality, from the setting to the music to the people they got to do the voice acting, there wouldn't be much chance of me playing through it.
I frigging know that the still bad even after being modded controls are going to bite me in the ass repeatedly, but I'll still play it because of the good things.
I must admit that it's been some years since i played it but the controls were indeed pretty bad....especially the aircraft / helicopter controls... can't even remember that there was a FPP-section in the game...
Yes the game had the best setting of all GTA titles imho :)
MST3K Double Feature will begin shortly!
ElTerprise: I must admit that it's been some years since i played it but the controls were indeed pretty bad....especially the aircraft / helicopter controls... can't even remember that there was a FPP-section in the game...
Yes the game had the best setting of all GTA titles imho :)
The mission of flying a remote control helicopter through a building and placing bombs would've been a nightmare without the controller support mod I grabbed. Figuring the levels aren't going to get easier, so the awful default controls would just be more and more evident.

Agreed. Between 3, Vice City and San Andreas, it didn't take long to know which of the three I wanted.