It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: How often do you renew your ID cards ?...
I forgot mine last time I went to teach my customers, in MANTES-LA-JOLIE... :-\ ... crap !! I don't know what to do. At least I have my driving license, which can make up for it as an ID...
A driver's license has to be renewed every 5 years. I don't drive, so I have a state ID card instead, which has to be renewed every 10 years. (You don't need to have both cards - only one or the other.)
Is there a chance you can get it back? Will you have to get a new one?
ddickinson: You could try, but I had a lovely early morning so it would be hard to do. :-)

*big silly hug*
Stuff costs more than it used to! Young people use curse words! >:-O ... [/ideas for complaints] :-)
Post edited December 10, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: *big random return hug*

Hello, lovely Owl!

Non health wise I am doing great today. Glad to hear you are doing fine. Do you have a busy day or work ahead of you?
Great ? awesome ! :))
Yes, quite busy... I have what I need to work on 40% of the works I need to finish before I'm on holidays, so I'll try these 40% done for tomorrow evening :) I'll feel less stressed if I manage to do that...
**Big busy hug**
Empress_Owl: No, I dont' think I'm allergic to anything so far... :)
They just made me blind :D
Talking ?... talking about what, if the sales are over ? ',',,',' :-O
Ho, I don't want to make you blind! :'-O',',',',',,'',', **gives Owl some sunglasses** !!
There are plenty of things to talk about... Like... uhhhh... hm.... The weather :-D
AgentBirdnest: Stuff costs more than it used to! Young people use curse words! >:-O ... [/ideas for complaints] :-)
Maybe, but there are plenty of nice things in life that are free. :-)

Curse words? Do you mean like Voodoo and stuff? :-)

Empress_Owl: Great ? awesome ! :))
Yes, quite busy... I have what I need to work on 40% of the works I need to finish before I'm on holidays, so I'll try these 40% done for tomorrow evening :) I'll feel less stressed if I manage to do that...
**Big busy hug**
I had a lovely morning with my partner before she left for work, so that pretty much sets me up as great for the day. :-)

Fingers crossed you get all the work finished before your holidays. We don't want you worry about work while Santa is coming to visit.

*big festive hug*
AgentBirdnest: Ho, I don't want to make you blind! :'-O',',',',',,'',', **gives Owl some sunglasses** !!
There are plenty of things to talk about... Like... uhhhh... hm.... The weather :-D
B-| ...
The weather. Some fog, cold, grey, humid and boring here.
ddickinson: I had a lovely morning with my partner before she left for work, so that pretty much sets me up as great for the day. :-)

Fingers crossed you get all the work finished before your holidays. We don't want you worry about work while Santa is coming to visit.

*big festive hug*
That sounds great indeed :)
Thanks for the crossed fingers... i keep mine crossed for you
Santa is coming ? :D SANTA IS COMING !!!! \o/ woohoooo
Post edited December 10, 2015 by Empress_Owl
ddickinson: Maybe, but there are plenty of nice things in life that are free. :-)

Curse words? Do you mean like Voodoo and stuff? :-)
Yeah, but you can give them to the birds and bees ~o-o

I mean like Avada Kedavra, Imperio, Crucio... Those young kids using those darn Barry Potter curses :-p
Empress_Owl: B-| ...
The weather. Some fog, cold, grey, humid and boring here.
Cold and dark here... also boring :-p
Post edited December 10, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Empress_Owl: That sounds great indeed :)
Thanks for the crossed fingers... i keep mine crossed for you
Santa is coming ? :D SANTA IS COMING !!!! \o/ woohoooo
*big hug*

He sure is, he comes to visit all the good boys and girls. And I think with all your kindness and gifting and everything else that you are definitely on his nice list. If you are not, then me and Agent will go burn his workshop to the ground and make you the new Santa. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, but you can give them to the birds and bees ~o-o

I mean like Avada Kedavra, Imperio, Crucio... Those young kids using those darn Barry Potter curses :-p
I do not know any of those words, but I am guessing they are from those damn Barry Potter books. Which means those words where probably just taken from other books. :-)
Post edited December 10, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: *big hug*

He sure is, he comes to visit all the good boys and girls. And I think with all your kindness and gifting and everything else that you are definitely on his nice list. If you are not, then me and Agent will go burn his workshop to the ground and make you the new Santa. :-)
Ahah, nice !!! >:-D
Meanwhile, I'm tempted to be a secret santa... it's the last day to sign in, if I understand well... I put a message on the thread, I hope I'll get an answer :)
AgentBirdnest: Cold and dark here... also boring :-p
You're telling me... :)
I take the bets : where will it snow first ; your place, or mine ? :)
Empress_Owl: Ahah, nice !!! >:-D
Meanwhile, I'm tempted to be a secret santa... it's the last day to sign in, if I understand well... I put a message on the thread, I hope I'll get an answer :)
If you are joining Secret Santa, will you post a seperate wishlist or will you use your public wishlist?
*big hug without any hidden agenda*
Empress_Owl: Ahah, nice !!! >:-D
I noticed (and I replied to you on the thread). Today is the last day to sign up, so you made it in time to be a secret santa. :-)
moonshineshadow: If you are joining Secret Santa, will you post a seperate wishlist or will you use your public wishlist?
*big hug without any hidden agenda*
Eeeer... Idon't know !! ,',',,',',',' ):-|
which is the best option ?... what are the differences ?...
what the heck do you mean, and what are you hiding behind there... hey ?!? ):-\
**Big i don't-understand-everything hug**
Empress_Owl: You're telling me... :)
I take the bets : where will it snow first ; your place, or mine ? :)
I bet your place. We only get like 4cm of snow per year here :'-( *sniff*
ddickinson: I noticed (and I replied to you on the thread). Today is the last day to sign up, so you made it in time to be a secret santa. :-)
B-| oh yeah. Santa might be late, but he's in da place now. Behave, kidz !
AgentBirdnest: I bet your place. We only get like 4cm of snow per year here :'-( *sniff*
That's not cool :-\
I hope you're wrong :) after all, this will be your first winter here ?...
Empress_Owl: That's not cool :-\
I hope you're wrong :) after all, this will be your first winter here ?...
Thanks. I hope too. I like snow :-( The weather forecast said their might be some on Monday, and we all know those are reliable :-)
And yeah, you're right. It's my first winter at this new strange place. I'm nervous ,'',',',:-|
Empress_Owl: B-| oh yeah. Santa might be late, but he's in da place now. Behave, kidz !
Have fun with your Secret Santa!

*goes off to be naughty, because being naughty is more fun.* :-)