It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So in Saints Row: The Third you can put your car in cruise control, jump out (or get thrown through the windshield) and the car will keep going on. Cool stuff.
moonshineshadow: Never played Commandos, so I can only compare it to Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood :D
Especially the first Desperados game is quite fun.
That one's also the same mechanics from what I remember, just with a different setting.

Also, a question for you - is your wiki current?
ElTerprise: I see...thought about participating but i'm already in the Secret Santa and i have more than enough games to play anyway :)
That's one of the good things about Secret Satan. There's no clash since most people won't include games they don't want on a list of things for people to buy them.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
NoNewTaleToTell: So in Saints Row: The Third you can put your car in cruise control, jump out (or get thrown through the windshield) and the car will keep going on. Cool stuff.
Cool. Didn't know that. Just started to replay it... should try that :)

CarrionCrow: That's one of the good things about Secret Satan. There's no clash since most people won't include games they don't want on a list of things for people to buy them.
I know...but already own some bad games and the gambling got me some anime games..... so i don't know....how long do have to make a decision whether i want to participate or not?
ElTerprise: I know...but already own some bad games and the gambling got me some anime games..... so i don't know....how long do have to make a decision whether i want to participate or not?
The deadline was yesterday. -laughs-

It's okay, don't worry about it.
CarrionCrow: The deadline was yesterday. -laughs-

It's okay, don't worry about it.
Whoops...xD...my nightshifts made me lose track of some stuff ;)
I won't .... it's not that i don't have any horrible games to play...hm...maybe i should give Fahrenheit another try :)
CarrionCrow: Also, a question for you - is your wiki current?
Kind of. Please check chat for details :-)

And just before ninjas appear. I won't accept anything before some things are cleared, so don't get ideas.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by moonshineshadow
ElTerprise: Cool. Didn't know that. Just started to replay it... should try that :)
If you put the car in cruise control at a really low speed you can even run and jump on the car and do the Car Surfing minigame, although if the car is too slow it'll stop after a little bit.
NoNewTaleToTell: If you put the car in cruise control at a really low speed you can even run and jump on the car and do the Car Surfing minigame, although if the car is too slow it'll stop after a little bit.
Good to know....i never really did that mini game in my first playthrough. Did the streaking mini game earlier though :P
Just another quick hello before I start getting ready to leave for some medical appointments. My xmas present from my lady is supposed to arrive today, and requires a signature, so I'm really hoping it'll show up before I actually leave.

I also wish I could just cancel the medical stuff and wait on the package and *open* it, as it's something I've been wanting for quite some time. :) I suck at this holiday patience thing. I'm much worse when it comes to holding gifts for others... I've already given the lady three small xmas gifts, as it was driving me nuts keeping them hidden, and I was able to convince myself that "she could really use this stuff now, anyway." ;)

It's not quite time to actually step out the door, but I'm far from actually ready to go anywhere. I'm off to finish cleaning, get the pup squared away (and worn out) and then off to the clinic. I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Some more new tunes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CePqZ2viQCI
ElTerprise: Good to know....i never really did that mini game in my first playthrough. Did the streaking mini game earlier though :P
*grabs Rayman and noms his hair*
Eeeeeeeeeeee........ i hate my life :/
I have 34 items on my list, but can't say that a single one is high priority. That's sad.
CarrionCrow: I have 34 items on my list, but can't say that a single one is high priority. That's sad.
That's the credo at the true gamer's heart: "I have all the shit there is to get and even more that's fucking useless!"
CarrionCrow: Spellforce is one of those games you might get a "so bad it's good" experience from. Never got far, but holy shit is the voice acting bad.
This is worth watching for some funny and authentic Spellforce cringyness.

Hi all, by the way. :-)

Hope everyone's well.
Post edited December 07, 2015 by Stilton
bela555: Eeeeeeeeeeee........ i hate my life :/
Did you drop the only "real" food you have on the floor, after you spent an hour cooking it? I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS! No seriously that happened to me once. I accidentally knocked my lasagna off the counter and onto the floor, and had to eat crackers with hot sauce that night.

Anyway, the folks here are pretty supportive, if needed
Stilton: That's the credo at the true gamer's heart: "I have all the shit there is to get and even more that's fucking useless!"
CarrionCrow: Spellforce is one of those games you might get a "so bad it's good" experience from. Never got far, but holy shit is the voice acting bad.
Stilton: This is worth watching for some funny and authentic Spellforce cringyness.

Hi all, by the way. :-)

Hope everyone's well.
Good evening. =)

Not sure about the true gamer's heart thing. It's more like "crap I'll buy so I can stop thinking about buying stuff for a while".