It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Also, this might be useful as a pick-me-up. Use max volume for best results.
Shit, that's better than a dozen tubes of Alka-Seltzer with a tabasco chaser...

I feel like this guy with the beard now.
Good afternoon, Stilton and Endre !! **Big tight hugs**
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, Stilton and Endre !! **Big tight hugs**
Hi Empress, need some fresh coffee?
*hug*
CarrionCrow: Also, this might be useful as a pick-me-up. Use max volume for best results.
Stilton: Shit, that's better than a dozen tubes of Alka-Seltzer with a tabasco chaser...

I feel like this guy with the beard now.
That's one of the great things about Metalocalypse. Not only is it a very funny show in an extremely dark way, bringing us such amusements as the zazz clip, the creator of it is one hell of a musician. (As well as the voice actor and lead singer of Dethklok.) When they do albums, they do so at a level that's almost absurd when you think about it all being based around a cartoon metal band.
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy all, sorry so many are tired today, hope you all get some good rest soon.
I'm doing OK today, actually slept rather well for a change.
One hour to go. I'm so excited. ;)
*Rummaging through an old box of knick-knacks*... Ah! There we go!
*Presents Endre with a badge* :-)
Attachments:
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Empress, need some fresh coffee?
*hug*
Ho, yeah, please !! :D
**Bigger hug**
EndreWhiteMane: Howdy all, sorry so many are tired today, hope you all get some good rest soon.
AgentBirdnest: *Rummaging through an old box of knick-knacks*... Ah! There we go!
That's pretty awesome, thanks. :-)
AgentBirdnest: *Rummaging through an old box of knick-knacks*... Ah! There we go!
Hoooo it's been a while !!! :D
EndreWhiteMane: Hi Empress, need some fresh coffee?
*hug*
Empress_Owl: Ho, yeah, please !! :D
**Bigger hug**
*presents Owl with one huge 'murican size cup*
AgentBirdnest: Don't forget cookies. Like is pointless without cookies...
EndreWhiteMane: Amen
Hi, Endre. I've been semi-deafened by Crow's delicate musical tastes so I'm actually feeling pretty good. :-)

I'm going to last the day without a nap and hopefully flake out at a suitable time tonight. That's the theory, anyway...

How's the day with you?

43 mins and counting....
Hi all. Just listening to some otomads (音MAD) even though i didn't watch this anime yet i find them very entertaining.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLIRWnEqz_4
It's kinda like ytpmv.
Empress_Owl: Ho, yeah, please !! :D
**Bigger hug**
EndreWhiteMane: *presents Owl with one huge 'murican size cup*
Owlsome \o/ thanks !!
**Happily diving in XXXL mug** u___u ♬
Empress_Owl: Good afternoon, Stilton and Endre !! **Big tight hugs**
Hi, Owl. :-)

How's your day? In forty minutes or so we'll all be very happy, or.... No, don't think about it.
Hello! Who wants misery! I've got some.... but afraid to leave it here in fear of ... uh.. what was I talking about?

Well... Looking at the bright side of things: One well-operated wife returned home... Check!
A mild fever that seems to have stopped rising even though I'm up... Check!
It's Friday and a gog sale... Check!
Tax Returns... Check!
Actual money returned from Tax Returns... Check!

:)

40 minutes to go! Also our neighbour is a nice lady who hoped me the best recovery and a smile :)
(hope this isn't all I have strenght to write today...)

Amen
Stilton: Hi, Endre. I've been semi-deafened by Crow's delicate musical tastes so I'm actually feeling pretty good. :-)

I'm going to last the day without a nap and hopefully flake out at a suitable time tonight. That's the theory, anyway...

How's the day with you?

43 mins and counting....
Doing alright, trying to pick a 'managed health care plan' since my state is going that route.
The one the state picked for me is already being sued for unfair bidding practices. :/
Our governor really needs to be strung up by his gonads.