It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Silly person, the prospect of actually meeting someone from here and hanging out is a good thing.
Threaten her with a good time, why don't you? ;P
Plus, there is absolutely no way we can know where DD is hiding... if you find that out, Stilton, you Mighty Viking... I pay you your weight in garlic snails, and I come to bring them at your place in person !!! ^^ lol
ddickinson: So how are you all?
Doing good here. Though I haven't burned or kicked anything in 20 hours. I think I'm beginning to suffer withdrawals :-p
Empress_Owl: Lol... woohoo ! that's my DD !!!! \o/ **Big happy silly hug**.....
You know about Moon's wishlist ?... it's always been hidden to me... **moar hugs**
Moon is still using the old wiki to share her wishlist. She only has three games left, so I am trying my best to get her one. But if none come on sale, I will just have to be naughty and go against her no full price game rule and just gift her one. :-)

[url=http://gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Moonshineshadow]http://gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Moonshineshadow[/url]
Stilton: If you don't there'll be a Viking heading up there to make sure you do. So do it, please. :-)
CarrionCrow: Silly person, the prospect of actually meeting someone from here and hanging out is a good thing.
Threaten her with a good time, why don't you? ;P
Read this bit above again, DD. We'll have a good time, OK? Games, Christmas stuff, I can do my reindeer impersonation (I'll bring my helmet), and general funning around. Does that sound better?
Stilton: Read this bit above again, DD. We'll have a good time, OK? Games, Christmas stuff, I can do my reindeer impersonation (I'll bring my helmet), and general funning around. Does that sound better?
*big hug*
Mystery game: Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Rats.
Well, it seem GOG still does not want to do a Moonshine bundle. The bar-stewards. :-)

Anyway, I think I will be saying goodbye. Thank you all so very much for being so sweet and caring. I will try to come visit tomorrow just to say hello, but I don't think I will be up for much for the next few days at least.

Take care, everyone. And have a lovely day, and a great weekend!

*lots of big sleepy hugs*
ddickinson: *lots of big sleepy hugs*
*big comfy, warm, healing, and all-good-things hug*
Take care of yourself, Mrs Kinson. Hope you have a good weekend.
ddickinson: Well, it seem GOG still does not want to do a Moonshine bundle. The bar-stewards. :-)

Anyway, I think I will be saying goodbye. Thank you all so very much for being so sweet and caring. I will try to come visit tomorrow just to say hello, but I don't think I will be up for much for the next few days at least.

Rest well and get feeling better.
ddickinson: Well, it seem GOG still does not want to do a Moonshine bundle. The bar-stewards. :-)

Get lots of rest, get to feeling better.

Get well soon!

Take care, lovely DD ! **bigger hugs**
Well, this is what smacking against the wall is like.

All the new items, and what hadn't already been consumed in a hoarder's maddened frenzy?

One list item, and two tagalongs that I only grabbed because their prices were low enough.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
superstande:
Empress_Owl: Hey Sup !... **big tight energizing hug**
I wish you and your wife a good, full and quick recovery too... !!
Thank you! :)
*hope your difficulties of what ever if anything melt soon hug*

I missed you go, DD - so I'll have to shout:

GEEEET SOOOOOME REEEEEEEEEESSSSSTT!!!!!! X