It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empress_Owl: Check your PM :) **big hug**
*grabs Owl and begins to nom her feathers* Thank you so much.
LeoLR: I guess I'm a more well-centered person than my younger self.

I was checking this deal from Epic where they are offering Shadow Complex for "free" for a limited time. There is so many hoops to jump... There is a discussion with more details here on GOG.

In the past I wouldn't think twice before going for something like this. Nowadays I feel no shame in letting this pass.
Myeah, free games are appealing, but I don't like all those hoops either. And I have more games than I can finish anytime soon anyway. :P
Oh wow, the ninja owl has been silently gifting again. Lots of love and affection in her direction, please. And some +1s, of course. :-)
high rated
May I ask you... yes, YOU... to hit our beloved Crow with as many +1 as possible, next time you'll see him, please ?...
He sent me to a sunless sea... ,o__o,
Thanks !!!!
Stilton: Oh wow, the ninja owl has been silently gifting again. Lots of love and affection in her direction, please. And some +1s, of course. :-)
Ho, stop it... you'll make me blush !... n__n
**Enormous crushing hugs back**
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Empress_Owl
Empress_Owl: May I ask you... yes, YOU... to hit our beloved Crow with as many +1 as possible, next time you'll see him, please ?...
Thanks !!!!
Stilton: Oh wow, the ninja owl has been silently gifting again. Lots of love and affection in her direction, please. And some +1s, of course. :-)
Empress_Owl: Ho, stop it... you'll make me blush !... n__n
Crow +1, check!

Phew, it feels like I'm disintegrating here... Roll on, bedtime. I feel like I could sleep until Monday. I've got some Dethklok pummeling my skull at the moment, which helps. :-)
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Stilton
Empress_Owl: May I ask you... yes, YOU... to hit our beloved Crow with as many +1 as possible, next time you'll see him, please ?...
Thanks !!!!
Empress_Owl: Ho, stop it... you'll make me blush !... n__n
You're covered in feathers, what blushes, your feet?
While the +1's are flying, feel free to pass some Owl's way. She just tagged me with a ninja gift. =)

Additional - To all the sale watchers, I suggest leaving a chunk of coin on standby. From what Judas mentioned previously to me and others, I get the feeling that there will indeed be new games showing up during the sale, and possibly quite a few.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: While the +1's are flying, feel free to pass some Owl's way. She just tagged me with a ninja gift. =)

Additional - To all the sale watchers, I suggest leaving a chunk of coin on standby. From what Judas mentioned previously to me and others, I get the feeling that there will indeed be new games showing up during the sale, and possibly quite a few.
Standing by.
EndreWhiteMane: Standing by.
Likewise. If a biggie like Bethesda shows up, I don't want to be scrambling for cash.

Also, Age of Decadence is looking like a good final title if everything else ends up being light on the budget. Enough of a discount to lighten the blow a bit, but not so much that you get the "I'm reaming the developer silly on this deal" feeling to it.
CarrionCrow: While the +1's are flying, feel free to pass some Owl's way. She just tagged me with a ninja gift. =)

Thanks for the heads up. And Owl is +1 richer. :-)
Good afternoon everyone .
Last offer of Divine Divinity before it's dumped in giveaway.
Want/need it just say so.
dfektive: Last offer of Divine Divinity before it's dumped in giveaway.
Want/need it just say so.
Already have it and all its siblings, one great mass of divine pissiness silently bitching at me to stop putting off a full series run.

Thank you for the offer, though. =)
Painted_Doll: Good afternoon everyone .
Good afternoon. =)

How're you doing today?
Post edited December 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
EndreWhiteMane: You're covered in feathers, what blushes, your feet?
Hooooo >:-| ... that's mean !! ;-)
**Big silly hug**
Stilton: Thanks for the heads up. And Owl is +1 richer. :-)
**Big hug until you turn blue** :-)
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Empress_Owl
So I'm bored.
Attachments:
wb.jpg (66 Kb)