It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Think I'll nap a bit and think about English houses, and special things. ;)
C ya later,

(It's not the house where that squirrel lives is it?)
ElTerprise: Good evening people *big tired hugs and waves*

Part one of my work is done....now awating part two....a thirteen hours shift until tomorrow noon.....

How are you all doing?

And: Please send our Empress as many +1s (and Stars of course) as you can find for a great ninja gift! :D
She is awesome :-) ********** (Ten Stars for you to give her ;-))
l0rdtr3k: Oh no! THe thread's empty :(
Hello there hope you have an awesome timezone :-)
Post edited December 04, 2015 by cecil
ElTerprise: Good evening people *big tired hugs and waves*

Part one of my work is done....now awating part two....a thirteen hours shift until tomorrow noon.....

How are you all doing?

And: Please send our Empress as many +1s (and Stars of course) as you can find for a great ninja gift! :D
*return twug*
Dayum ô__ô Bon courage with part two. Hope you get to get a few nice hours of R&R before then

Doing quite good on my end. Just got back from a lovely little hike, and am about to grab some lunch. And spend the next hour giving Owl +1's :-p ... Seems we've got a serial Ninjempress on our hands :-)

edit : Happy 500 \o/
Post edited December 04, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Stilton: Getting colder. I'll give you a little more... Its south London, in a borough called Brixton.

No rounds, just keep going until you find out. :-)

Maybe I should add that there's something special about this house. :-)
CarrionCrow: First thought was that it's your house, but south London doesn't sound like more country-oriented as you've mentioned before.
Its actually pretty close to where I grew up in London.

However, a bit more detail. I put the picture up for Owl's benefit, mostly...
Stilton: Getting colder. I'll give you a little more... Its south London, in a borough called Brixton.

No rounds, just keep going until you find out. :-)

Maybe I should add that there's something special about this house. :-)
superstande: Monty Python related? :)
Kind of the right direction, but not Python.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Stilton
EndreWhiteMane: Think I'll nap a bit and think about English houses, and special things. ;)
C ya later,

(It's not the house where that squirrel lives is it?)
No squirrels! :-)
AgentBirdnest: *return twug*
Dayum ô__ô Bon courage with part two. Hope you get to get a few nice hours of R&R before then

Doing quite good on my end. Just got back from a lovely little hike, and am about to grab some lunch. And spend the next hour giving Owl +1's :-p ... Seems we've got a serial Ninjempress on our hands :-)

Hey Agent *big hug*
Yay 500 \o/...didn't notice that before you mentioned it :)

Thank you. Well i'm trying to lie down a bit ...
That's good to hear - Ninjempress sounds awesome :D
CarrionCrow: First thought was that it's your house, but south London doesn't sound like more country-oriented as you've mentioned before.
Stilton: Its actually pretty close to where I grew up in London.

superstande: Monty Python related? :)
Stilton: Kind of the right direction, but not Python.
So it has something to do with something or someone Owl likes?
Post edited December 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: *return twug*

ElTerprise: Hey Agent *big hug*
Yay 500 \o/...didn't notice that before you mentioned it :)

Thank you. Well i'm trying to lie down a bit ...
That's good to hear - Ninjempress sounds awesome :D
Stilton: Its actually pretty close to where I grew up in London.

Kind of the right direction, but not Python.
ElTerprise: So it has something to do with something or someone Owl likes?
I can feel the temperature getting distinctly warmer... :-)
Stilton: I can feel the temperature getting distinctly warmer... :-)
Hm....something related to David Bowie maybe? From what i know Owl really likes him.
And you mentioned that Super was getting closer with his Python guess so assume it's someone famous then...
Post edited December 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
You've got it. :-) Although he was David Robert Jones back when he was born there (January 8, 1947).

You can have a look up and down the street that made a pop icon here (if you're interested). The top left info says number 39, but its actually number 40 (black door).
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Stilton
Stilton: You've got it. :-) Although he was David Robert Jones back when he was born there (January 8, 1947).

You can have a look up and down the street that made a pop icon here (if you're interested). The top left info says number 39, but is actually number 40.
Cool....didn't even know that he's from London. The street looks so normal though ;)

I am surprised that there is no plate or something on the house mentioning that...
Stilton: You've got it. :-) Although he was David Robert Jones back when he was born there (January 8, 1947).

You can have a look up and down the street that made a pop icon here (if you're interested). The top left info says number 39, but is actually number 40.
ElTerprise: Cool....didn't even know that he's from London. The street looks so normal though ;)

I am surprised that there is no plate or something on the house mentioning that...
I think one was put up but it kept getting stolen. Stupid really, because if you take it off the house it loses all meaning.
I think that's my lot here, folks. Time I caught up on some shuteye. Enjoy whatever you do, and....yaaawn, goodnight. :-)
Stilton: I think one was put up but it kept getting stolen. Stupid really, because if you take it off the house it loses all meaning.
Uh that's unfortunate and stupid indeed....

Stilton: I think that's my lot here, folks. Time I caught up on some shuteye. Enjoy whatever you do, and....yaaawn, goodnight. :-)
Goodnight Stilton :)
Blackguards is freaking awesome! Thanks again Owl!
Hello folks, I just got back from extra school and I'm extra tired, how are you doing?